Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34687
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/391022678743

    Incall was clean and safe. Very sweet girl, nice personality, welcoming. She greeted me freshly showered wrapped in a towel. The vibe was good. On to the main event. Kissing, not allowed. Definitely disappointed with that. Her girls however are full and luscious. Nipple piercing, just don't understand why do that to beautiful nipples. Because. It's a deterrent from sucking them. Not a huge fan of hardware in my mouth. I was really looking forward to a nice BBBJ cause her menu stated CIM. But. I'm chill, I'm not going to push anything cause it's a mood killer. CBJ. Disappointing because at a certain age it's hard to feel anything thru that latex. She did say maybe in the future but it's something you need to work up to. She will ride you and flow into any positions you want. She's got some baby damage, but considering all that she's pretty, her pics are a fair representation of her. I did pop. She let me grind away till I did. I'd repeat but no kissing at all and CBJ kind of a deal breaker for me.
    She said the same thing to me. You have to be a regular before she actually provides, which means, she never will, if she says the same line to everybody. Terrible ghetto location on wells. Hubby was probably upstairs. I won't repeat.

  2. #34686

    Mya

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/391022678743

    Incall was clean and safe. Very sweet girl, nice personality, welcoming. She greeted me freshly showered wrapped in a towel. The vibe was good. On to the main event. Kissing, not allowed. Definitely disappointed with that. Her girls however are full and luscious. Nipple piercing, just don't understand why do that to beautiful nipples. Because. It's a deterrent from sucking them. Not a huge fan of hardware in my mouth. I was really looking forward to a nice BBBJ cause her menu stated CIM. But. I'm chill, I'm not going to push anything cause it's a mood killer. CBJ. Disappointing because at a certain age it's hard to feel anything thru that latex. She did say maybe in the future but it's something you need to work up to. She will ride you and flow into any positions you want. She's got some baby damage, but considering all that she's pretty, her pics are a fair representation of her. I did pop. She let me grind away till I did. I'd repeat but no kissing at all and CBJ kind of a deal breaker for me.

  3. #34685
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd33  [View Original Post]
    Yes! High as shit and smelled like a diaper. She was horrible!

  4. #34684
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/169800943

    Absolutely one you want to see. She is definitely the woman in the pics. Pics don't show how short and petite she is. She's maybe 5'2". Just my type. Very sensual and playful. Either got off or is a great actor. Multiple positions. Really liked fucking this woman.
    Well damn. Whatever you do, don't piss her off. I think I had to cancel on her a while ago for a legit reason. I think I gave her at least an hour or so. I keep forgetting who she is when she comes in town. This is the second time she has basically told me to fuck off after I texted her, LOL. Talk about holding a grudge.

  5. #34683

    Tee or maybe another name previously

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...g/062140109247

    Hey brothers, we've got some one new to my area (Sarasota) saying check out my Jacksonville posts. Which I did, but all that got me was more photos. I searched your thread, but she's going by Tee which is obviously not yielding any results. Long story short, if you could point me in the right direction I'm happy to do my due diligence, or just give me the highlights, yes or no? I'm a BBBJ fan and per her posts she delivers top notch, but could be self reviews etc.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #34682

    Brittany?


  7. #34681
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    In her ad, she advertises "bare" which to me says unprotected sex. Pretty much everything is on her menu in her ad. These always make me skeptical because most legit providers would never say that. I'm not contradicting you at all however. She definitely looks like fun.
    Saw her yesterday and I think she's in town for another day? Great experience protected sex was default and I was totally fine with that and didn't press so I can't speak to a total 'bare' experience. Amazing BBJ though. She did say she will be going abroad and not back for six months so definitely reach out asap.

  8. #34680
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    In her ad, she advertises "bare" which to me says unprotected sex. Pretty much everything is on her menu in her ad. These always make me skeptical because most legit providers would never say that. I'm not contradicting you at all however. She definitely looks like fun.
    There's translation errors with many of these Latina providers. That bare is referring to the BJ, not the FS. She does offer / allow DATY and she does do BBBJ. FS is covered.

  9. #34679

    Laura

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    I guess there is your answer.
    And then she pops up with another one. Guess it is a scam unless I hear otherwise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/676878237587

  10. #34678
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/169800943

    Absolutely one you want to see. She is definitely the woman in the pics. Pics don't show how short and petite she is. She's maybe 5'2". Just my type. Very sensual and playful. Either got off or is a great actor. Multiple positions. Really liked fucking this woman.
    In her ad, she advertises "bare" which to me says unprotected sex. Pretty much everything is on her menu in her ad. These always make me skeptical because most legit providers would never say that. I'm not contradicting you at all however. She definitely looks like fun.

  11. #34677

    Ad is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Laura.

    Anyone got any info on this one? Been texting back and forth. Comms are a little spotty but seem agreeable to most requests but has no reviews and she has changed her number 4 times in the past month which is a monster red flag. PM me is fine. Thanks nd stay safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/981194158479
    I guess there is your answer.

  12. #34676
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Meant to say that she is probably in her 40's, but holds her age really well. Body is a 25 year old body, but can see she is a bit older in the face. This isn't to dissuade anyone from seeing her, but just to inform. Would recommend her over basically every 20 something Latina that comes through here.
    Would love to no her prices and do and don't? You can DM if you would like.

  13. #34675

    I thought the person that played ET was dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69;6894115[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/jacksonville/169662451[/URL]

    I think this is her?
    By the looks of this still alive and giving head.

  14. #34674

    OOPS! My bad on Rana. Search Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverDown69  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed numerous times, although I don't think recently. She hasn't been posting as much as she did a while back.
    I had forgotten that most of her reviews were before she changed her name. You know how it goes, as reviews become increasingly unflattering, they change their names to try to throw us off the true info. Most of the reviews are going to be pretty old. She really hasn't posted much recently.

  15. #34673
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    So, normally if asked, I'd say "she's worth the price of admission, because she's about the business and performs to the advertised price."

    I tried lining something up with her last night. We weren't able to come to terms on what time to meet up, so I told her we'd run it another time.

    She decided that, instead of a reply along the lines of "okay, no problem, appreciate you reaching out we'll meet up soon", to get mouthy with me.

    Now, I dunno about you all but I'm not with that. At all.

    I come see these broads to avoid the b / s I find out there at the bars, in the gym, on Tinder, wherever.

    If she needs my business bad enough, it's on her to sweeten the pot. Just like if I want to go see someone bad enough, I need to up the ante or go somewhere else.

    She got a little too comfortable with me, and thought that was acceptable. It ain't.

    So, I don't plan on reaching out to her again.

    Any of y'all who do see her on some (semi) regular cadence, understand what you can eventually expect when things don't go her way.

    Any of y'all who don't, take heed.

    Anybody who needs me to clarify, hmu in the DM's, I'll shoot you over a transcript of the texts.

    Anybody who doesn't know who she is by now, link below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/387014749088
    Appreciate your take and input that's what this forum is for! Used to see her frequently but haven't seen her in a few months for the similar reasons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape