Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 30810
-
05-14-24 21:35 #25755Regular Member

Posts: 16Need Assistance
Hey Guys,
I've recently moved from the mid-west and was wondering if someone would be able to assist me with some reliable providers that they know of, what parts of town to avoid, popular street walker area etc. Any help would be appreciated and if you are traveling to the mid-west, do hit me up and I will return the favor. Thanks in advance.
-
05-14-24 20:04 #25754Senior Member

Posts: 140It seems to me that anyone who's verified on there is a scam.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 10:30 #25753Senior Member

Posts: 262Nikki
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/169903122
Looking for any information on this girl. Search comes up with lots of other girls named Nikki. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance.
-
05-13-24 19:34 #25752Senior Member

Posts: 216Check the Streetwalker Reports thread, a lot more info ther.
Originally Posted by GrayShades
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 13:53 #25751Senior Member

Posts: 80Nba
Have been out the SW game for a while. Are they out at night anymore or only mid daytime?
-
05-13-24 10:46 #25750Senior Member

Posts: 247Greensboro
Hey guys I am driving thru Greensboro Friday morning and looking for either an escort or massage. Can someone DM me my best bang for my buck! TIA.
-
05-12-24 23:14 #25749Senior Member

Posts: 1301I used to go there a lot back in the day. If this was quality then things have definitely changed. The workers used to only go outside if they knew a guy. Instead customers came in. I also don't recall them being able to leave with anyone. Although there was at times a guy in the office, he never showed his face. FWIW if this is quality then she could be living there and you should try during the day as there is less chance of running into other customers.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
IMO quality went downhill years ago especially when tomcats closed. The chicks from tomcats were less down for whatever and also wanted more money. As time went on the quality in terms of looks and variety also went down. The last time I went there was one overweight chick and another missing most of her teeth.
-
05-12-24 22:59 #25748Senior Member

Posts: 1301I doubt anyone has any special tricks. Just try calling and texting at different times of day and maybe from 2 numbers. She was never low volume so she could be getting 50+ texts per day. So unless you're the drug dealer or can get her non hooker number you're at the luck of the draw.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 22:17 #25747Senior Member

Posts: 238I guess she is shrinking her clientele or reverting to regulars.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 21:45 #25746Senior Member

Posts: 53Does anyone get a hold of Alexxxa? I have been tried to reach her but all I heard is crickets.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 19:18 #25745Senior Member

Posts: 324Your right
That does sound like the description of Quality on Holloway. Was my go to place in the 2014-2016 timeframe. They had the entry through the back door, then the lineup. 60 to the house then tip the girl in the room. There was just about anything on the table there if you chose the same girl multiple times. Have read on the Durham forums that guys were getting accosted in the back parking area now. I can see that.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
Same owners used to own TomCats on 70 just west of Miami Blvd.
-
05-11-24 14:22 #25744Senior Member

Posts: 337Stormi
Stormi worked at Quality Massage and it sounds like she had you come there. She may still work there but it's expensive vs what you would pay to see her on her own. She said she was living there.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 08:31 #25743Senior Member

Posts: 261Stormi used to be my to-go provider. It seems that after her last visit to uncle LEO, she stopped posting and used to reach her regulars directly.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
She reached to me a week or so after she left uncle LEO, and gave me an address to see her near holloway st.
When I got to the address she gave me, she asked me to go to the back of that house through the driveway. There was at least 3-4 girls in the back of the house talking with other people in other cars.
I thought I was in a wrong address and there was no way for me to backup anymore.
A door opened but, the door had another door with metal bars on the outside, and it could only be opened from the outside. Very weird. Needless to say she couldn't get out without someone unlocking the door from the outside.
It was at night around 9 PM, but it looks like she has been in a fight or something as she was covering her face, but there were bruises. I asked to her if she was fine, and she looks like she did not want to talk and told me she won't be able to get out if I handed the donation first, and then they will let her go with me, but we had to be back in 15 min. Donation was given to her, and then one of the black ladies that was outside talking with other cars asked me what I was doing there and came to me. Other dudes from the car also came out.
I told her I was looking for Stormi as she was a good old friend. One of the black ladies made a call and talked with someone asking if there was anyone with a Stormi name. Then, seconds later she said it was cool.
The door opened and a man's voice said the donation was increased and I had to bring the difference. All that was very fishy to me, so I told them that is all I had on me, and I could come back later once I go to an ATM. He agreed. I left and never came back.
Durham forums are describing some WSW around the holloway street. There is one that fits Stormi description and she even provided her name as stormi. Maybe that is her.
-
05-10-24 21:05 #25742Senior Member

Posts: 238Pass on Rose 100%. Rose is in a downward spiral. Go see Alexxxa.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 19:02 #25741Senior Member

Posts: 234Rose / Alexxxa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...0/772825996820
Anyone seen Rose lately? I see she is backing tow.
What about Alexxxa and he incalls?
Thanks.








Reply With Quote






