Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1260
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.

    For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.
    Amen brother.

    I was very unhappy with my experience. Why use pics of a girl with a body like that when you look NOTHING like it?

    I am at a loss for words for how bad it was.

  2. #254

    101 Angels location

    I have periodic business in the greater Louisville area. I'm trying to figure out if it would be worthwhile to contact 101 Angels so I can pay them a visit during one of my trips. My main concern is the location. I'm not really interested in driving all over town to make this happen, especially since I'm often traveling during rush hour.

    I don't need or want an exact location. The name of a suburb or neighborhood, nearby landmark or major crossroads should be enough for me estimate travel time to their location. Any helpful info will be appreciated.

  3. #253
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.

    For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.
    Pretty much false advertising. But what are you going to do?

    Overall, it's a good experience, but I agree that when I see the description and photos, that's what I'm paying for.

    Have got what I expected a few times, not so much a couple of times.

    Kind of like the regular escort sites where you get pictures from every "good" angle and when you see her it's like the Jerry Seinfeld episode with the bad lighting. The girl looked totally different. LOL.

  4. #252

    Old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    I've commented on this before and the handler says the photos come from the girls. Kind of like old ads people use when running for office, and they liked the picture from 1989 and keep using it even though they were 42 in the picture and they're 67 now.

    I really think pictures need to be within the past quarter and stats stated as an accurate as within a week or so. I mean, you know these girls are probably weighing themselves. Right?
    No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.

    For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.

  5. #251
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Automan  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream of Tiffany, and what a dream. I'll start by saying she looks nothing like her pics they posted. However cowboys like thick girls, thick thighs. , breast are no where as big as pics. , more like a large b or c, however let me tell you. This girl is by far the best and hottest I've been with. , she is truly a wild card. , there's no faking with her she rode top in Mt dream and completely came all over me, shaking tremoring body, thick creamy when she came, even cried for a min. I have only been with one lady like her in my life and that was a chic I was dating many years ago. This chic is by all means the best I have ever seen or been with in all my years. , shit I'd take this little hunny and try to marry her if that was a option and call it retired. Treat her right. Run don't wait on her before she's gone.
    I've commented on this before and the handler says the photos come from the girls. Kind of like old ads people use when running for office, and they liked the picture from 1989 and keep using it even though they were 42 in the picture and they're 67 now.

    I really think pictures need to be within the past quarter and stats stated as an accurate as within a week or so. I mean, you know these girls are probably weighing themselves. Right?

  6. #250

    Tiffany

    So I had a dream of Tiffany, and what a dream. I'll start by saying she looks nothing like her pics they posted. However cowboys like thick girls, thick thighs. , breast are no where as big as pics. , more like a large b or c, however let me tell you. This girl is by far the best and hottest I've been with. , she is truly a wild card. , there's no faking with her she rode top in Mt dream and completely came all over me, shaking tremoring body, thick creamy when she came, even cried for a min. I have only been with one lady like her in my life and that was a chic I was dating many years ago. This chic is by all means the best I have ever seen or been with in all my years. , shit I'd take this little hunny and try to marry her if that was a option and call it retired. Treat her right. Run don't wait on her before she's gone.

  7. #249

    Cutie

    Here until the 31st May her words. Go see this cutie for a great time. Spending another hour with this K girl! Can't go wrong.

  8. #248

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Yeah way off. She is a cool chick, fun, but not the big titty Asian I was hoping for.
    101 will go OOB if that bait and switch becomes commonplace.

  9. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    That's an under statement! Those pics are waaayyyyy off.
    Yeah way off. She is a cool chick, fun, but not the big titty Asian I was hoping for.

  10. #246

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    Got to meet this babe. Firstly, pictures do not represent her at all. Thats a minor complaint though because she is still a cutie. She is thicker than the other girls that have come through so far. So if you're in the mood for a curvaceous cutie then here is your chance. The experience is top notch as it has been with most of the K-girls so far but the thing that makes her stand out to me is how bubbly her personality is. I enjoy being able to joke and connect with a provider because it makes the experience better. Her english is broken but very good as we pretty much talked about everything for the Hour we were together. As far as services, DFK, BBJ, and BBFS on the menu if that's your thing. She is also very vocal during sex and hearing her moan like that turned me on even more. As much as I want to try cutie, ill probably save money to see Tiffany again. Enjoy.
    That's an under statement! Those pics are waaayyyyy off.

  11. #245

    Tiffany

    Got to meet this babe. Firstly, pictures do not represent her at all. Thats a minor complaint though because she is still a cutie. She is thicker than the other girls that have come through so far. So if you're in the mood for a curvaceous cutie then here is your chance. The experience is top notch as it has been with most of the K-girls so far but the thing that makes her stand out to me is how bubbly her personality is. I enjoy being able to joke and connect with a provider because it makes the experience better. Her english is broken but very good as we pretty much talked about everything for the Hour we were together. As far as services, DFK, BBJ, and BBFS on the menu if that's your thing. She is also very vocal during sex and hearing her moan like that turned me on even more. As much as I want to try cutie, ill probably save money to see Tiffany again. Enjoy.

  12. #244

    Hmmmm

    Good idea to be a first with one of the new girls? Or should I wait on reviews?

    Really wish there were some certain reviews of "this" Tiffany online.

  13. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by GonHome  [View Original Post]
    So I went and saw Cutie earlier in the week and I was quite pleased.

    Came to the door in a cute dress, quickly toasted, then teased a bit in the shower. Including using her body to help. To the bed, with a very good BBBJ, some nipple sucking and then 69, I was definitely impressed. Ended up starting cg and she was definitely tight, though I didn't have an issue with her taking it to the base. Ended up in mish, k9, then back to mish before a satisfying cip end.

    Overall a great experience pretty close to Pia for me, with a bit of dfk and very enthusiastic during the session. I'd definitely go see here again if I have time to make the trip back.
    Thank you for this! Makes me look even more first to my session this week. I'll report back afterwards.

  14. #242

    Cutie

    Had my first K-Girl experience today and I might be hooked. Screening was less invasive than I thought it would be. I had my eyes on Cutie so I didn't get any details on any other girls. Setup with the booker was pretty smooth. Cutie met me at the door in a sexy little dress and gave me a sweet kiss as she invited me inside. Laid the donation on the table and we undressed before heading to the bathroom for a shower. After a mouth rinse the kisses got deeper and better. Nice thorough wash with a good amount of rubbing and let my hands go wherever I wanted. BBBJ preview before we dried off and went to the bedroom. She gave the full BBBJ experience on her knees while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She does great with a few inches, but not much DT. She does offer rimming and does a great job with her tongue. I had to return the oral favor and spent a good amount of time licking her sweet pussy. Flipped her over and gave her other hole some lovin and that got a good reaction out of her. Kept her in doggy as we moved into the main event and started BBFS. Others have mentioned her not being great at taking it too deep, but for us average guys she can really take a pounding. She must have 6th sense because right as I stated to get close she started pushing back into me and moaning a lot more. Once I was empty and she was full I was treated to her little waddle to the restroom to clean up. A little bit of cuddling and sports talk went by before she offered me a massage. Was really good and she could tell where to spend her time. When I was ready for round two she climbed on top and rode cg for longer than I expected. Seeing her bounce away as she plays with her perky tits really is a beautiful sight. When she was finally out of breath I put her back in doggy where you can't go wrong. Filled her up again and back to the shower we went. Sent me off with kiss and I am going to try to see her again before she leaves. (2-3 weeks according to her) I will probably be putting a pause on all non-k-girl sessions for awhile until I've had my fill.

  15. #241

    Cutie

    So I went and saw Cutie earlier in the week and I was quite pleased.

    Came to the door in a cute dress, quickly toasted, then teased a bit in the shower. Including using her body to help. To the bed, with a very good BBBJ, some nipple sucking and then 69, I was definitely impressed. Ended up starting cg and she was definitely tight, though I didn't have an issue with her taking it to the base. Ended up in mish, k9, then back to mish before a satisfying cip end.

    Overall a great experience pretty close to Pia for me, with a bit of dfk and very enthusiastic during the session. I'd definitely go see here again if I have time to make the trip back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape