Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1260
-
05-12-24 15:15 #240Senior Member

Posts: 382I'll be seeing Tiffany this week hopefully
I'll post when the session is over hoping she's a memorable like pia and Siena.
-
05-12-24 12:33 #239Senior Member

Posts: 434Actually I did Google first and found a ton of stuff with TER nothing related to this stuff but thanks Because I didn't know how to use Google. On second thought, maybe you should Google so you could see that TER doesn't show up for this kind of stuff. That's why I thought we had this page.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 11:27 #238Senior Member

Posts: 571The erotic review
Common man Google stuff, a site that is like P411 reviews of high end ladies. They can receive a review and if partake a lot and write reviews you can read our reviews and learn what they offer. Start googling.
Originally Posted by AmpMan2023
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 10:23 #237Senior Member

Posts: 434What is TER and why is there a number? I've seen it on their website but not sure what it is?
Originally Posted by UfoKentucky
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:52 #236Senior Member

Posts: 189Tiffany
What is Tiffany's TER?
-
05-10-24 20:13 #235Senior Member

Posts: 121Holding out
Since my money doesn't grow on trees, and reviews aren't currently tempting me otherwise, I'm thinking I'm holding out for the return of Stacey. Of course if Lilly or Pia beat her back, I'm all in.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
Reviews have been iffy on the current short tours.
-
05-10-24 18:58 #234Senior Member

Posts: 827Curious About Cutie
Will be interested in hearing about your (or others') session with Cutie. The somewhat shallow BJ and lack of penetration were a twinge disappointing to me. All in all still a good CIP session so can't complain too much.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelin
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 17:26 #233Regular Member

Posts: 5Booked
I missed out on Siena too, but I'm going to try and do my part. I have a session with Cutie scheduled.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 16:39 #232Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Yeah, I saw that. She starts on Sunday. Looks f——ing amazing. Love those big tits, slim ass and sexiness. Hopefully she is great. Not sure of extra yet.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 16:32 #231Senior Member

Posts: 382Site was updated New Talent next week
Just check up on the site, Tiffany is her name seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Hopefully my fellow mongers may have more incite on her.
-
05-10-24 14:59 #230Senior Member

Posts: 271Yes 390478.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 14:29 #229Senior Member

Posts: 121Stacey TER
Does anyone know if Stacey 101 has a TER??
-
05-10-24 09:14 #228Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100No, that's a full hour at VAC in Vegas.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 08:39 #227Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636If you look on Tryst or some other sites, some of the girls are 500-1200 an hour and I doubt you would get as good of time as this.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
Granted, you can always go to AMP for 260 but for another 100, you're getting a pretty good time and GFE and for another 60 you get MSOG and another 100 gets you BBFS on some of the ladies.
Or you can hop on a cheap Spirit flight to VEGAS or LA and spend the same amount of money or stay here in the Villa and have your fun.
-
05-10-24 07:00 #226Senior Member

Posts: 131Rates
Those tend to be hhr rates though. Uncertain if booker here has hhr rates, but it's worth asking if you need lower rates. I think the current rates are fine for what's on offer.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





