Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 7468
-
05-14-24 03:00 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 119Some reviews
Sammy – Best Latina.
Had another session with her in the same hotel she's always at in tanger. Thickness is unmatched. She doesn't speak a lick of English but that wasn't an issue. Got a quick CBJ before we taking a stroll to pound town. Had her in doggie, missionary, side, cowgirl, pretty much whatever position I wanted until I filled the bag. Took it like a champ. Chatted about here next destination and got the hug and left. Highly recommended.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6897991415
Megan – The word trash is not good enough.
Met at a shitty hotel off Ashely phosphate. I walked in the room and walked right the fuck back out. When I got home I took off all my clothes and put them in the washer immediately and jumped in the shower. Just don't do it. Nuff said.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8434190335
Dream – Thick Redbone.
Tits galore. Met up at a house not far from ladson. Gave a decent CBJ. Had her turnover for doggie. That ass looked amazing. Went to town for about 10 mins. She seemed really into it. She was very wet and gave some good reactions to the strokes. Had a good attitude throughout. I'd recommend if you love thick women like I do.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8435619891
Jami – Nice body.
Had her come to my house for an hour session. I've seen her previously so I knew what to expect. She gives a great CBJ. Seems like she really loves worshipping the D. Got on top to ride a little bit. She really got into it. Had her in doggie and missionary as well. We were both into it and went over about 30 more minutes. She's not a clock watcher at all. Her booty looks way better in person so the majority of the time I had her in doggie. Highly recommend.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8438884913
Ling Ling – Nice Blasian (I think).
Met up at a hotel by the mall. Walked into the room that looked well kept and smelled great. I've seen her a long time ago in the past I got curious to see if the service is still good. I reminded her who I was and she remembered and got excited. She was just as chill as she was in the past. Anyways, she started with a great CBJ. Body still looks great so I had to get her in doggy first. She was VERY into it and super wet. Had her in doggy and missionary. After filling the bag we just laid there and chatted for like 10 to 15 mins. Very chill girl you wouldn't mind hanging with. Highly recommend.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8436033959
I got a few more to report but I think this will do for now. Got any questions just hit me up and give me a few days to respond.
-
05-13-24 17:21 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 169Jenny
She says she doesn't do BBBJ. I'm out.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 16:48 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 47Jenny
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/169912166
Highly recommended. Her ass is crazy. I only booked her for a half hour because I wanted to see what was up. Next go around will definitely be an hour. I can't recommend her enough. She's also cool and doesn't rush you.
-
05-13-24 11:56 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 39Gilf
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/321037537443
Tried her out the other day for a BBBJ / CIM. She is definitely the lady in the pics. Met her at an upscale hotel in West Ashley. She was very friendly and got the job done. She was very friendly and got the job done. May repeat one in a pinch.
Jowmama.
-
05-12-24 19:42 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 119Been a while.
Got back in town a few months ago and finally decided to get my password reset so I can get back on here LOL. I got some reports incoming. Bear with me.
-
05-12-24 13:44 #6143Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...5/373934944827
MaryJane. I see a post saying to look for marlee, but when I search that no reports come up. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/858290411884
Trina. Anyone seen her recently? Would you recommend? Reports are a bit old.
Also have you seen Melissa / Rebecca recently? Both my numbers for her don't work and I haven't seen an ad in a while. I've been looking for a reliable BBBJ.
-
05-11-24 21:23 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 80Nuts, doesn't begin to describe her.
She is as unpredictable as they come. If she's in a good mood, you're good and can have a decent time. But, if she's even slightly off her meds and you innocently say or do something she perceives as a slight. She's a tasmanian devil on steroids. It's your roll of the dice.
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler11
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 13:04 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 176Porky colombian girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/138972695098
Had a dream with this provider. Pictures is heavily edited with photoshop. A lot heavier in person. Big saggy breast and a phat ass though. Regular service. Lackluster CBJ with doggy and finish with missonary. Not GFE at all. Did the hhr which was. 120. Not to bad of a experience but won't be seeing this one again.
-
05-11-24 09:31 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 600Duos
I don't have a link for an ad, but these 2 have traveled here before and will be coming back in early June. They both have socials on pretty much every platform and are very transparent and play very well together. Leah and Lexi, def not STG prices though.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 00:46 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 8712 girls?
Anyone know of 2 girls that play well together? I'm wanting some FMF fun. Thanks.
-
05-07-24 17:17 #6138Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-06-24 09:38 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 61Much Appreciated!
Thanks for the info! There are a lot of nice looking black ladies around here but the experience is hit or miss IMO. I've had some really good but also really bad. As I get older I don't respond to hurry up and / or a hood mentality. Definitely need a little back and forth along with somewhat of an education which a lot around here lack. But that could be said for most on STG.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 23:54 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 45You say tomato, I say tomato, You eat potato and I eat potato, Tomato, tomato, potato, potato. IMHO, true FS is all three rings are open for service.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 13:50 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 1051Regarding your inquiry on the you Ebony bubble butt Candy.
Originally Posted by Cowboys79
[View Original Post]
As I recall, she lived in Columbia, or at least she did a number of years ago when I first moved to Columbia. And I had the pleasure of quite a few visits with her and a couple of her young Ebony hottie friends who associated with her back around that time. I ALWAYS had a nice time with her.
She was NOT a full GFE provider back then and I'm quite sure that has not changed (no BBBJ and not much with regards to intimacy). She was also on the quiet side (not much on idle chit-chat). But I must have been lucky, because I NEVER had any issues with her rushing me or being stand-off (iish) during any of our visits. Practically, every time I called her, she made herself available and she always timely and well prepared upon my arrival.
Again, she was a bit on the quite side, but I managed to get a little conversation out of her as well as get her to enjoy the visits as I did.
Surely, YMMV with her based on her quiet demeanor and her NOT being a full GFE type visit. But I enjoyed the view (from various positions) and hearing her moans of pleasure during our visits.
It's been a few year since out last visit, but I would still consider a visit with her if / when she pops up in COLA and I have some available playtime.
Just my $0. 01 - hope this helps.
Play Safe.
HEx!
-
05-05-24 13:00 #6134Senior Member

Posts: 1202What exactly is not true FS? Help me out here, thanxx.
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





