Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1262
-
05-12-24 21:46 #242Senior Member

Posts: 42Cutie
Had my first K-Girl experience today and I might be hooked. Screening was less invasive than I thought it would be. I had my eyes on Cutie so I didn't get any details on any other girls. Setup with the booker was pretty smooth. Cutie met me at the door in a sexy little dress and gave me a sweet kiss as she invited me inside. Laid the donation on the table and we undressed before heading to the bathroom for a shower. After a mouth rinse the kisses got deeper and better. Nice thorough wash with a good amount of rubbing and let my hands go wherever I wanted. BBBJ preview before we dried off and went to the bedroom. She gave the full BBBJ experience on her knees while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She does great with a few inches, but not much DT. She does offer rimming and does a great job with her tongue. I had to return the oral favor and spent a good amount of time licking her sweet pussy. Flipped her over and gave her other hole some lovin and that got a good reaction out of her. Kept her in doggy as we moved into the main event and started BBFS. Others have mentioned her not being great at taking it too deep, but for us average guys she can really take a pounding. She must have 6th sense because right as I stated to get close she started pushing back into me and moaning a lot more. Once I was empty and she was full I was treated to her little waddle to the restroom to clean up. A little bit of cuddling and sports talk went by before she offered me a massage. Was really good and she could tell where to spend her time. When I was ready for round two she climbed on top and rode cg for longer than I expected. Seeing her bounce away as she plays with her perky tits really is a beautiful sight. When she was finally out of breath I put her back in doggy where you can't go wrong. Filled her up again and back to the shower we went. Sent me off with kiss and I am going to try to see her again before she leaves. (2-3 weeks according to her) I will probably be putting a pause on all non-k-girl sessions for awhile until I've had my fill.
-
05-12-24 16:48 #241Senior Member

Posts: 131Cutie
So I went and saw Cutie earlier in the week and I was quite pleased.
Came to the door in a cute dress, quickly toasted, then teased a bit in the shower. Including using her body to help. To the bed, with a very good BBBJ, some nipple sucking and then 69, I was definitely impressed. Ended up starting cg and she was definitely tight, though I didn't have an issue with her taking it to the base. Ended up in mish, k9, then back to mish before a satisfying cip end.
Overall a great experience pretty close to Pia for me, with a bit of dfk and very enthusiastic during the session. I'd definitely go see here again if I have time to make the trip back.
-
05-12-24 15:15 #240Senior Member

Posts: 382I'll be seeing Tiffany this week hopefully
I'll post when the session is over hoping she's a memorable like pia and Siena.
-
05-12-24 12:33 #239Senior Member

Posts: 434Actually I did Google first and found a ton of stuff with TER nothing related to this stuff but thanks Because I didn't know how to use Google. On second thought, maybe you should Google so you could see that TER doesn't show up for this kind of stuff. That's why I thought we had this page.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 11:27 #238Senior Member

Posts: 571The erotic review
Common man Google stuff, a site that is like P411 reviews of high end ladies. They can receive a review and if partake a lot and write reviews you can read our reviews and learn what they offer. Start googling.
Originally Posted by AmpMan2023
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 10:23 #237Senior Member

Posts: 434What is TER and why is there a number? I've seen it on their website but not sure what it is?
Originally Posted by UfoKentucky
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:52 #236Senior Member

Posts: 189Tiffany
What is Tiffany's TER?
-
05-10-24 20:13 #235Senior Member

Posts: 121Holding out
Since my money doesn't grow on trees, and reviews aren't currently tempting me otherwise, I'm thinking I'm holding out for the return of Stacey. Of course if Lilly or Pia beat her back, I'm all in.
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
Reviews have been iffy on the current short tours.
-
05-10-24 18:58 #234Senior Member

Posts: 827Curious About Cutie
Will be interested in hearing about your (or others') session with Cutie. The somewhat shallow BJ and lack of penetration were a twinge disappointing to me. All in all still a good CIP session so can't complain too much.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelin
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 17:26 #233Regular Member

Posts: 5Booked
I missed out on Siena too, but I'm going to try and do my part. I have a session with Cutie scheduled.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 16:39 #232Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Yeah, I saw that. She starts on Sunday. Looks f——ing amazing. Love those big tits, slim ass and sexiness. Hopefully she is great. Not sure of extra yet.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 16:32 #231Senior Member

Posts: 382Site was updated New Talent next week
Just check up on the site, Tiffany is her name seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Hopefully my fellow mongers may have more incite on her.
-
05-10-24 14:59 #230Senior Member

Posts: 271Yes 390478.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 14:29 #229Senior Member

Posts: 121Stacey TER
Does anyone know if Stacey 101 has a TER??
-
05-10-24 09:14 #228Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100No, that's a full hour at VAC in Vegas.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





