Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 552 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I now only see Monse on outcalls.

    I usually fuck her in the ass. Not always.
    Any other dancers doing outcalls? Money talks.

  2. #6370

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    Is this the victoria you mentioned?

    https://www.instagram.com/_vixktoria...NlZDc0MzIxNw==

  3. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.
    Get Visa and Lola together they're so fun.

  4. #6368

    Mandy is one of the wonderful white woman god created

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

  5. #6367
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Visa is always go to go.

    Love at Kittens is the Monse of Kittens.

    Lots of sexy girls at kittens who love being cumdumpsters.
    Visa dirty girl. Very fun. I like.

  6. #6366
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    I go see Mandy. She suck wang good.

    Monse very busy. I hear her moan as white man fuck her.

    Very hot. Make me cum fast. 😜 hahaha ha.

  7. #6365

    Monse outcall

    I now only see Monse on outcalls.

    I usually fuck her in the ass. Not always.

  8. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.
    Visa is always go to go.

    Love at Kittens is the Monse of Kittens.

    Lots of sexy girls at kittens who love being cumdumpsters.

  9. #6363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Whats her name?
    Go back to January reports and let us know.

  10. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.
    Whats her name?

  11. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.
    Lmfao girls working remote. Its getting worse out here, aint it fellas?

  12. #6360

    Expanded

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.
    If we're moving beyond Pandora's. When Visa is in town and at Sugar's.

  13. #6359

    Kittens

    I recognized the name of a stripper from a January report.

    Thicker than I am used to. Booked a VIP room.

    BBBJ, deepthroat and sloppy.

    I came on her natural boobs.

    Now I need a nap.

  14. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Economy sucks, the Hoes are dropping their prices. How about a list to identify the cumdumpsters of Pandoras.

    Coronalime knows a lot. Time to share who the cumdumpsters are. The ones that offer privates will do anything for cash.

    Monse.

    Liz.

    Lux.

    Jane.

    Victoria.
    You forgot Luna at Pandoras and Unique at Kittens.

  15. #6357

    Business Model

    Thursday was back to being pretty good at Pandora's. Naomi, Imagine, Liz, Anya, Monse, etc. Really happy to see the clubs are keeping up with the times with more and more girls working hybrid / remote.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape