Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7379
-
05-16-24 14:40 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 410Marilyn
Hey might give Marilyn another try wonder if she is still cute always wanted to do her BBFS CIP.
Originally Posted by Sexecutioner
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 02:25 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 68Yay or nay?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/507653892941
I don't see her name to do any research. Is she ok or nah? Please feel free to dm me with some details if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.
-
05-13-24 02:21 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 68Decent at best
Leave Your worries at the door because your ears are going to be taking in hers. 45 minute yap session while her 2 pitbulls are smelling your balls and hands. If you're claustrophobic and afraid of dogs save your money. Don't wear anything black or a hoodie because those 2 dogs has ptsd. Seen her the one time and even though the service was ok it's not enough to combat the long yappathon of her problems she threw on me to make my penis not want to exist in this hobby. Ok body and not lazy when the action finally got started but if she would've just stfu I might want to repeat but then again I don't appreciate that she never gave a heads up about 2 big ass dogs in which she mentioned that one of them bit a neighbor in her old place in Springfield. Be safe ya'll.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/543955605008
-
05-12-24 12:43 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 32Redhead
I seen this one a few years ago in a hotel near fitchburg off rt2. At the time I believe she was living out of her car, but when she could line up a few dates would get a room.
She's definitely a freak, BBBJ and BBFSCIP, I think I spent 2 benjis for the hour. Multiple pops. She looks rough in person but basically let me do whatever to her. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by MordRede
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 12:31 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 60Rebecca
She's much bigger than her pix, looks nothing like the pictures if their of her at all.
When I got a sight of her I bolted fast as I could.
-
05-11-24 17:09 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 309If you are referring to Marilyn in Holyoke, she is 28 and will be 29 in a couple of months.
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 17:03 #6263Senior Member

Posts: 309Marilyn (Libby) in Holyoke is 28. She will be 29 in a couple of months.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 15:30 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 60Hell no Rebecca
Don't even think about it.
Set up a meet when she was in Albany last week, don't mind a bigger girl usually as long as it's not crazy fat.
Got to her room, hell no, she's about 350 lbs. Doesn't look like the pix at all.
Told her sorry I'm out of here and that's the reason.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...w/586835037672
-
05-11-24 09:15 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 104Jazmine
Do you have any info on her maybe digits.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 23:51 #6260Regular Member

Posts: 1Stay Away
Beware Ms. Snow Bunni will rob you.
-
05-04-24 22:07 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 354Jasmine
I picked Jasmine up yesterday at the One Stop plaza on Central. She came out of the convenience store with Shorts that didn't quite cover the bottom of her ass. Ankle boots with heels, new wig, makeup and fake eyelashes, tight white shirt squeezing nice breasts. She still has some of her jail weight and she's tall and a little on the dark side of what you'd call black. She was pretty well behaved and had that anxiety in check for the most part. She has a history of having an abrasive attitude without filter. People with those issues should be the last ones to smoke crack. I'm sure she still hits the pipe but it seems like her drinking has progressed. Always has some drama going on. However we chilled, watched some tv before getting down to business. Started with oral on her. Its like having a parking place for your mouth, and she was clean. I gave her some finger banging. Nice responses with squirting. My turn. Nice action with those DSL. Just wish she would go deeper. Off to the doggy pounding followed by missionary. Great, even with condom. Finished with her hand after a few patient failed attempts. She has posted on STG but has been UTR for a while. I'm not sure what her rate is. I'm guessing 150 hh. May be negotiable with financial issues. In call is questionable. Outcalls and car deals work. She gave me the go ahead to share her number. If you provide a number in pm, I can send you the most recent pic to influence your decision to contact her.
HL out.
-
05-04-24 13:53 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 734Pics?
Where are the pics?
Originally Posted by NorthEast
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 11:59 #6257Senior Member

Posts: 100My two cents on a few things
First, how is Southern Hospitality still on BP? Haven't seen in years but she was lousy provider and hygiene back then and now hear she's robbing guys. Avoid! (Pic1).
Second, Nicole is Bri that's been working Elm St in Holyoke for years and would avoid as well. We all remember her Mom and maybe enjoyed a double with them back in the day but those days are gone!
Just a note on Marilyn. She probably is only 23 even though she's been at it for a long time. I was questioned by Homeland security, FBI and MSP about her years ago. She was 15 when she started. She is on their radar big time.
Finally. Had a dream with Queen DT. Pleasant, tries to get all dolled up but she's a bbw for sure. And good DT skills. But the real bonus was out from her bathroom came a blast from the past, Katie from West Side. And looked even better than back in the day! And same great skills. Did a double for 3 all raw. Would repeat just to see Katie!
Last thing. No deposits guys or sending cash in advance. I never have and would love to hear from anyone who has and the date actually worked out! And stop buying content! My God there's enough free porn out there.
Katie is last pic facing mirror. That was years ago.
-
05-03-24 23:13 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 663Same here
Tried again just for the hell of it.
Not expecting anything though. Even if there's an answer, wondering how much has changed. Anyone ever heard from Tonya? Was in spinner mode some months back but never replied either.
.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 07:37 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 104Bri
I've seen her pictures and most of them are from other providers, this new version of bri started when the sting started in Springfield.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






