Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14153

    Height To Weight Ratio

    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm seeing Milana tomorrow: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7949.htm?cat=1.

    $500 for the hour. I'll let you all know how it goes. She is already pleasant in conversation and quick to respond. I am pretty optimistic about this.
    I really hope it goes your way but be forewarned, NO woman who's only 4'11" (and I've been with numerous women that ridiculously small) but weighs in at "135lbs" is going to have a body even remotely like that in those pics (and I've been with numerous slender/fit women who are 5'7" to 5'10" that still weighed "under" 135lbs), so hopefully-for your sake-her obvious height/weight discrepancy is just a typo (I'd certainly get some clarification for $500!) because, at her advertised height, the girl shown in those pics cannot weigh more than "95lbs to 100lbs soaking wet" for those "petite" body proportions to be accurate.

    Good Luck To You!

  2. #14152
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    You can sugarcoat it however you want bro at the end of the day we're paying for some pussy. If you need to ask about a bbj or Greek or whatever you are into and in her ad she clearly states don't text me about anything personal well then that's not the girl for you. Don't get mad when you text her and she responds back rudely. I mean read that chick's ad for Christ sake LOL how could you be even 1 percent mad that she responds back rudely. Her whole ad is rude as fuck LOL that's all I meant when I said she is in charge you got way too deep for me right there my guy LOL.

    And if guys are pulling up 15 minutes before me and 15 minutes after me it sounds like a sellers market especially if you are anything of quality in the STL area LOL. I've heard about guys waiting hours for these girls but never hear about these girls waiting around for hours for a guy to pull up. It's going to forever be a sellers market in my opinion.
    Bruh. Reading comprehension is vital. I didn't sugarcoat anything, I was perfectly blunt about how I have fine-tuned how I practice this hobby for over 40 yrs. At the end of the day 'YOU' might be paying for pussy, but I pay for service. I have no clue whose ad you are referring to, but if there is rudeness in the descriptions I do not even bother to contact them. I was speaking about "escorts" in general, not a specific girl. I'm not going to contact any escort that doesn't allow me to state my intentions. Why would anyone? I'm not in this simp brigade that'll just show up to find out that the girl doesn't do what they want her to do. But expects them to pay for services they do not want. If an ad says 'No' to the specific services I want, I do not make contact. I am in charge of where I spend my money. To me the rest is redundant. I don't contact an ad that says Don't waste my time. It's ridiculous, they waste more time than everybody. LOL, I don't even contact if there are too many sideways pics or misspellings. It gives me a headache.

    To clarify the 15 min remark. That was only to be realistic as to the nature of whom you are dealing with and their standards. They are entitled to the same amount of respect that they give. I'm not walking on eggshells to some exaggerated standards of etiquette. You and others like you might be waiting for hours, but not I. It's the people that are doing thirsty crap like that who are the reason most of these girls don't respect their clientele. If you think it is a seller's mkt, then for you it is.

  3. #14151

    Future Review

    Gentlemen,

    I'm seeing Milana tomorrow: https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7949.htm?cat=1.

    $500 for the hour. I'll let you all know how it goes. She is already pleasant in conversation and quick to respond. I am pretty optimistic about this.

  4. #14150
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Is there a trick to get her to text back? I've tried several times and different numbers with zero luck. I realize some of the ladies are bad at comms or slow but geez.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...793/3144371893
    She is a tough one I tried a few times with no response told myself I was going to try one more time and when I did she actually responded quick and the setup was easy. Located downtown personally I'd try to catch her early morning if you can. Downtown is getting less safer by the day. She was fun though pics are accurate so keep trying.

  5. #14149
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Is there a trick to get her to text back? I've tried several times and different numbers with zero luck. I realize some of the ladies are bad at comms or slow but geez.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...793/3144371893
    If you're into her then go for it, but dude check out her arm on the pic in the red bra. That's IV drug use.

  6. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her since the move to O'Fallon? Just curious what the location was like or if she was living with roomates etc? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169811382.
    She's in a hotel right off 64 and Hwy K. It felt very safe and secure.

  7. #14147
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to find someone decent for DATY and who can squirt. My preference would be someone Asian, but it doesn't matter as long as they are clean and decent. I don't care if they have to help make it happen, but would just like to be squirted on.
    You know that when a woman squirts, that what she squirts is just diluted piss I hope.

  8. #14146

    Squirt

    I am trying to find someone decent for DATY and who can squirt. My preference would be someone Asian, but it doesn't matter as long as they are clean and decent. I don't care if they have to help make it happen, but would just like to be squirted on.

  9. #14145

    Skylar

    Is there a trick to get her to text back? I've tried several times and different numbers with zero luck. I realize some of the ladies are bad at comms or slow but geez.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...793/3144371893

  10. #14144
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    You twisted homie. We are not the same, I am not that trick. I don't buy "vagina". It sounds cringe just putting it that way. I pay to get serviced. I contact and specify BJ. More specifically, BBJ. I don't even mention pussy. They're putting in the work, not me. I don't care how good they look, I am not reciprocating. In fact, the prettier they are the more it pays off in the long run to follow that rule. I am the client and they are the provider. That puts them in their role. They have to prove themselves to me. When they know you worship and whimper they turn the tables and take on the dominant. I see posts here that have come back to write an entire Penthouse Forum expose'. We don't need a Harlequin romance. This ain't Vegas and it ain't a frickin honeymoon.

    I respect the girls, but as I stated if they have an attitude like they're doing me a favor or detect any sign of disrespect, impatience, or negativity I will not deal with them. They are not bosses. Pussy sells itself. It is a buyer's mkt and I am in control as to where I buy it. The same with any service. Whether it be a butcher, baker, or barber.

    And ya, they are in this occupation to make ends meet. I'm not sure what they're telling you but you can trust that they're not out here sucking dick for their health.

    We are all in the same group and mingle with the same pool of women in this area. The only thing that makes one think their tastes are more "refined" than someone else's may be the fact that they charge him more.

    They had dick in their mouth 15 minutes before we get there, and will have another 15 minutes after we leave. They aren't of any qualitative caliber regardless of what some might think.
    You can sugarcoat it however you want bro at the end of the day we're paying for some pussy. If you need to ask about a bbj or Greek or whatever you are into and in her ad she clearly states don't text me about anything personal well then that's not the girl for you. Don't get mad when you text her and she responds back rudely. I mean read that chick's ad for Christ sake LOL how could you be even 1 percent mad that she responds back rudely. Her whole ad is rude as fuck LOL that's all I meant when I said she is in charge you got way too deep for me right there my guy LOL.

    And if guys are pulling up 15 minutes before me and 15 minutes after me it sounds like a sellers market especially if you are anything of quality in the STL area LOL. I've heard about guys waiting hours for these girls but never hear about these girls waiting around for hours for a guy to pull up. It's going to forever be a sellers market in my opinion.

  11. #14143

    New location

    Anybody seen her since the move to O'Fallon? Just curious what the location was like or if she was living with roomates etc? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169811382.

  12. #14142

    Could not have said it better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    You twisted homie. We are not the same, I am not that trick. I don't buy "vagina". It sounds cringe just putting it that way. I pay to get serviced. I contact and specify BJ. More specifically, BBJ. I don't even mention pussy. They're putting in the work, not me. I don't care how good they look, I am not reciprocating. In fact, the prettier they are the more it pays off in the long run to follow that rule. I am the client and they are the provider. That puts them in their role. They have to prove themselves to me. When they know you worship and whimper they turn the tables and take on the dominant. I see posts here that have come back to write an entire Penthouse Forum expose'. We don't need a Harlequin romance. This ain't Vegas and it ain't a frickin honeymoon.

    I respect the girls, but as I stated if they have an attitude like they're doing me a favor or detect any sign of disrespect, impatience, or negativity I will not deal with them. They are not bosses. Pussy sells itself. It is a buyer's mkt and I am in control as to where I buy it. The same with any service. Whether it be a butcher, baker, or barber.

    And ya, they are in this occupation to make ends meet. I'm not sure what they're telling you but you can trust that they're not out here sucking dick for their health.

    We are all in the same group and mingle with the same pool of women in this area. The only thing that makes one think their tastes are more "refined" than someone else's may be the fact that they charge him more.

    They had dick in their mouth 15 minutes before we get there, and will have another 15 minutes after we leave. They aren't of any qualitative caliber regardless of what some might think.
    Unfortunately some guys have developed that warped perception in this town primarily due to a lack of options and/or ANY real competition, whereas in other major cities around the country it's pretty much the complete opposite...So, unlike St. Louis, when there's an attractive provider with a bad attitude in some other major city that's FILLED with other equally attractive "options" without a bad attitude, that shit really tends to police itself because out there those girls "know" you can just replace her ass with someone "just as hot" and far more pleasant if she comes off like some rude, arrogant GPS queen and seasoned guys are NOT going to tolerate it.

  13. #14141

    That's your world, mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you are ever in charge when buying someone's pussy LOL. Just like when I sell something on marketplace I'm in charge LOL please explain how you are in charge when buying someone's vagina. Not all women do this to just make ends meet just depends on the caliber of women you choose to see.
    You twisted homie. We are not the same, I am not that trick. I don't buy "vagina". It sounds cringe just putting it that way. I pay to get serviced. I contact and specify BJ. More specifically, BBJ. I don't even mention pussy. They're putting in the work, not me. I don't care how good they look, I am not reciprocating. In fact, the prettier they are the more it pays off in the long run to follow that rule. I am the client and they are the provider. That puts them in their role. They have to prove themselves to me. When they know you worship and whimper they turn the tables and take on the dominant. I see posts here that have come back to write an entire Penthouse Forum expose'. We don't need a Harlequin romance. This ain't Vegas and it ain't a frickin honeymoon.

    I respect the girls, but as I stated if they have an attitude like they're doing me a favor or detect any sign of disrespect, impatience, or negativity I will not deal with them. They are not bosses. Pussy sells itself. It is a buyer's mkt and I am in control as to where I buy it. The same with any service. Whether it be a butcher, baker, or barber.

    And ya, they are in this occupation to make ends meet. I'm not sure what they're telling you but you can trust that they're not out here sucking dick for their health.

    We are all in the same group and mingle with the same pool of women in this area. The only thing that makes one think their tastes are more "refined" than someone else's may be the fact that they charge him more.

    They had dick in their mouth 15 minutes before we get there, and will have another 15 minutes after we leave. They aren't of any qualitative caliber regardless of what some might think.

  14. #14140
    Big girl, pretty face, she gives an exceptional BBJ. When I saw her a while back she had a heavy gut. She's nice though.

  15. #14139

    Tracy stg

    Anybody seen this one yet? Titties look delicious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...y/868654617994

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape