Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 2665
-
05-12-24 22:31 #2185Senior Member

Posts: 1023Right on. Yeah she's a nice chic. Good looking and nice body with a good ass. Got a BBBJCIM from her for 20. Had given her my photography card with my burner second number on it. Because she said her phone was charging at home. And supposedly didn't remember her number. I told her to call or text me when she got home. But never heard from her.
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 22:22 #2184Senior Member

Posts: 99I think its the same one. Ava it is my bad.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 22:07 #2183Senior Member

Posts: 1023Nice one Don. I think she might be the Ava I picked up a couple months ago. Similar body and description. Did she have reddish hair?
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
I also did a quick cruise by today around 4 pm and I think I ran into the WSW that ChoChaLuv posted with the face tats and her ad link a few posts down. She was walking her dog going up Towne from the Continental. I didn't know it was her but her body looked decent even though she's a small BBW. Thick White girl. I talked to her for the fuck of it. Just to see if she hooks up and prices. 30 to 40 for CBJ. She said she might go bare BJ for 50. Since she was walking her dog she said she couldn't hook up at the moment. But that she stays at the Continental. Even though I don't usually fuck with hood rats that have face tats. She seemed kind of nice, not ghetto sounding and maybe worth a go. Name she gave me was Ariel.
-
05-12-24 21:33 #2182Senior Member

Posts: 99WSW Eva
Age 26 5'3" about 140 lbs picked her up cruising the streets by Nicole. Says her hang out spot is the adult book store on Alameda and Washington. She said she's coming off her high. She's very nice I saw her crying and I hope I made her day. Very nice personality great body booty and small chest.
I dropped her off by the intercontinental hotel on 7th.
Don.
-
05-10-24 15:26 #2181Senior Member

Posts: 1023I don't fuck with hood rats that have face tats either. Those chicas are psycho. LOL If they're crazy enough to get face tats which sometimes means they're part of or were in a clique / gang. Then that chic is crazy enough to fuck your shit up. Been there, done that man. Don't need that drama.
Originally Posted by ChoChaLuv
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 14:42 #2180Senior Member

Posts: 52You are right didn't really look at it closely. Definitely a no.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 11:21 #2179Senior Member

Posts: 421Thanks, but I'm NOT a street monger. I will NEVER scoop them on a street, at least not in the USA. In Thailand, Japan, Costa Rica, certain cities in Europe, I have, but never here. And I've scooped from casinos. I'm not poor but I'm not wealthy, either. But I'm not so desperte for pussy that I would street-monger in ANY large city in the USA, never mind LA.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
But I would be interested in specific suggestions (links) for women who will fuck raw, downtown, in actual residences, and who are NOT junkies. And who are not on the public dole (as those are generally also junkies.).
-
05-09-24 11:07 #2178Senior Member

Posts: 421Yes indeed, MILFS and GILFs in the 200-300 range are indeed EXACTLY what I'm looking for! Downtown LA is just one of the areas where I look. Because of my personal logistics situation, its relatively easy for me to get to.
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
But the greater Santa Monica and LAX areas are also areas I hunt. I realize there are many MILF and GILFs on alligator, but THIS board is the BEST place for honest reviews and feedback, so that's why I'm asking on here. Any specific suggestions?
-
05-09-24 11:00 #2177Senior Member

Posts: 2198There probably is some escorts that live downtown. But you probably better off going online or on Fig. There is also probably some girls that live downtown. But do not live in the streets. These girls only work occasionally or have some regular customers to support their habbit. My guess is that 7th & Towne is good area. It will probably be quite hard to find girls like this unless you have some leads. I was seeing this one druggie that had apt and she only saw a few guys.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 21:39 #2176Senior Member

Posts: 99The drug addicts who have upscale hotels and be smelling clean are easy to find on HK and charge 400-1000 dollars an hour for BBFSCIP. There's also a thread on here called Bareback. Is 200-300 all you have to spend on BBFS? I guess milfs and gilfs are in that price range which you can find on escortalligator site.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
Don.
-
05-07-24 12:12 #2175Senior Member

Posts: 1023This has been discussed quite a few times before in this thread. You guys really need to do your homework and read back quite a few pages. Instead of bringing up the same questions over and over. Also the thread search is your friend. The same old tired "escorts" in their downtown buildings are still there. A ho is a ho whether in a building or a tent. And the girls we see in the skids bathe as well and are not always in tents. Quite a few have housing. And they all can be druggies wherever they live.
Originally Posted by Gilforama
[View Original Post]
By you prefacing your question and describing how you see the skids and thinking that the girls some of us see don't bathe. You are knocking it. Just ask your main question without doing that.
-
05-07-24 09:38 #2174Senior Member

Posts: 421Downtown incalls with actual escorts in real hotels or residences?
I've noticed that this downtown thread is mainly about drug addicts in tents and homeless street meat in the skids. But I was wondering if there are any real, old-fashioned escorts with incalls in hotels or actual residences in the downtown area? Because I hate all the drama and filth and risks associated with the abysmal street scene, especially the opiate junkies who usually look and smell like death warmed over.
Now, I'm not knocking you guys that enjoy that. To each his own. Its just not my cup of tea. Mainly, I'm looking for something in the 200 to 300 per hour range. In past years, I've enjoyed shooting my sperm into the pussies of those well-known GILFS, Liz Earles and Heather Carey, in nice upscale apartments downtown. I think Heather is still in business? I know she falls asleep using her GHB "date-rape" drug, but at least she bathes, and had a shower where I could bathe afterwards, and her body isn't wasted or covered in track marks. And Liz always started out in the big soapy tub, where she began her signature pissing games before moving to the bed for the bareback fuck. But I've seen Heather and Liz many times, and so now I'm looking for something new to me, that is, I'm looking to creampie some strange! Any suggestions? If they are older MILFs or GILFs with big pendulous hanging saggy tits, then so much the better!
.
-
05-07-24 06:10 #2173Senior Member

Posts: 340You see those track marks on her hand?
Stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by ChoChaLuv
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 02:36 #2172Senior Member

Posts: 2015BBFS pussy?
Originally Posted by ChoChaLuv
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 23:48 #2171Senior Member

Posts: 52Baby cakes aka Chanel Foxx
Anybody seen her? WSW Towne and 7th.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/169042536













Reply With Quote




