Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 13065
-
05-14-24 19:02 #9405Senior Member

Posts: 78It's been that way for a long time now. I suspect it's because a pretty girl with no other skills in LA has more options to make good money. A pretty girl with no other skills in other towns has fewer options. Probably true of men too, but I wouldn't know.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 15:45 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 196Why is there a matrix in LA
I've noticed there are tons of massage places in LA but they are all full of old grannies or girls how are below average in looks. I drive an hour to orange county or long Beach and the woman are so much prettier and in better shape. And the pieces tend to be lower. LA is known for beauty and model looking girls so why aren't more in the spas and shops? Just seems backward that all the hot girls are far from LA and all the ugos are here sucking us of our money. Is it just me.
-
05-12-24 20:15 #9403Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Fishing
Wharf has been suffering.
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
Weekends are:
Anna, who is a rich man's vanessa (vanessa at goldfinger is an apostate of hell and banned me). Vanessa looks like someone took her face and threw it in the hadron super collider. Anna I slightly better.
Daisy, I think, who has a good body but nearly killed me with her smoker breach, it smells like whoremaster91'a ass.
Jennifer. Probably 36-40 and absolutely filthy. Not a bad body, could use an all on four teeth replacement. Has decent dickwork skills and knows her way around an asshole. She may even give head, she has come close with me.
-
05-11-24 19:38 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 637Ariya Thai Spa
They advertise on a lot of sites and go by Candy Therapy too.
Originally Posted by Paulday
[View Original Post]
Address: 160XX S Western Ave Unit 10X, Gardena, CA 902XX.
Phone: (626) 561-XXXX.
-
05-11-24 19:29 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 196Its been very slim pickings that last few times I have been there. Not much to remember or mention.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 13:42 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 196Who is hottest at wharf
Been there a couple times. Saw Bella when she used to work there. Fingered her snatch. I saw yuyu a while ago she fingered my starfish. But are there any hot young providers there. And is it worth it? They charge 140 just for a wank and thank. Who is the hottest youngest because I may go somewhere esle.
-
05-11-24 13:03 #9399Regular Member

Posts: 8Aryia Thai. Is this in Gardena?
Is this in Gardena?
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 01:30 #9398Regular Member

Posts: 6[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
05-10-24 18:43 #9397Regular Member

Posts: 310Korean vs Chinese
I have no particular ethnic preference. I like all Asians. I understand Chinese better and I speak their language. So I am happy for the Sinicization of the American Erotic Massage Industry.
Originally Posted by FlyTime8324
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 17:15 #9396Banned Member

Posts: 5Just for variety. And from reading reviews, it seems the Korean establishments have better service.
Originally Posted by BSouthgate
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 15:57 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 78Ariya Thai
I visited the place this past weekend and I am quite happy for what I found. Donation is 0.5 for hh plus 1.5 to the provider for FS. I don't recall the name of the woman I met, but she was a nice petite Asian beauty with big natural boobs. She went straight down to business as soon as I got naked. We started with a deep DATY from me, nice tasty pussy, then went to BBBJ and CFS. We ended up with a nice cumshot on her ass while she was stroking her pussy on my cock. Definitely a repeat for me. Also, we could both hear someone in the other room wildly pounding another girl from this nice location.
-
05-10-24 13:39 #9394Regular Member

Posts: 310Korean?
I am curious. Why does it have to be Korean?
Originally Posted by FlyTime8324
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 13:36 #9393Regular Member

Posts: 310Your hard work
Thank you for this thorough review. Not sure why you continue in this hobby if all of the women seem so ugly and mean to you.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 23:07 #9392Regular Member

Posts: 4Went to 15. New girls when I went both solid. Told provider I got 8/10 the same thing and apparently they are working on it.
If you try again lmk.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 11:24 #9391Banned Member

Posts: 5Thanks for the advice and response. I guess I'll look online. I'd even be willing to travel to nearby counties to give it a try if anyone has a suggestion.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





