Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 43539
-
05-10-24 13:09 #40029Senior Member

Posts: 49Agreed
Grace was a lot of fun when I've visited. Similar experience, and I too recommend.
Originally Posted by JSully168
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 18:26 #40028Senior Member

Posts: 174Got a chance to check out the elm location in Danvers a few weeks ago, but hadn't reported. Fairly easy to find, but at first thought it was inside the bigger doors, and one of the directories said it was in the Salon. It's not. The entrance is outside, on elm, across from page.
There were two women there when I showed up, and both were average. One had hair dyed slightly blonde. I got the other. Don't know what all the other rooms we walked by looked like, but the one they put me in was fairly large, with enough room that they had a coffee table and couch in it. Paid for an hour, got undressed, and waited a little longer than usual. When she came in, she put a towel over me, which I didn't take to be a good sign. She also didn't come too close to the front of the table. As the massage went on, the towel got lower and lower, until she was taking care of my my legs and feet, and the rest of me was uncovered. When she did come to the front, I was able to brush up against her legs with my hand a bit, and she didn't resist. During more leg massage, she had her hands a little closer to teasing, and I gently wiggled my butt. She took the sign, lubed up a finger, and went in for a PM. I've only received this twice over my years (one being at Colonial), and it was. Okay. I'm not sure if she knew was she was doing. Would actually love to find more places that do this.
On the flip, I got her to take her top off, and she also lowered her bottoms. Average HJ finish with my fingers doing some roaming downstairs, and suckling on her breasts.
Was offered candy and a water as I got dressed, paid the tip, and was on my way.
Will certainly be back when I have the chance. There's so many places I want to try, and some are further away from the area, closer toward Boston.
-
05-09-24 12:33 #40027Senior Member

Posts: 2873 X Muudy Tham
Excellent session with Grace. Young and pretty, beautiful ass, got naked, nice soft B's. Massage was decent, very sexy girl, some light kissing, and titty sucking, and rubbing the V. Nice dirty talk from her too in my ear. Refused DATY and more on the menu but this may change over time. Highly recommend.
-
05-09-24 08:22 #40026Senior Member

Posts: 59Massage Referral
Looking for a clean and fun massage facility in the Weymouth area where tops and bottoms can be exposed. Tired of the Providence scene. PM replies are fine.
-
05-08-24 21:57 #40025Senior Member

Posts: 143Winthrop / Revere
I'm going to be finding myself in this weekends threwout the summer was wondering if anyone has any intel?
-
05-08-24 20:21 #40024Regular Member

Posts: 4Yuyu in Waltham was the true legend.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 19:02 #40023Senior Member

Posts: 1247No that's a different one. This YouYou is good but the original one was amazing.
Originally Posted by Bugged
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 18:13 #40022Regular Member

Posts: 7YouYou
Any chance this is the same YouYou from a few months back? I liked her.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 16:27 #40021Senior Member

Posts: 1247Hands down, that would be 558 in Waltham. Cindy and YouYou — both seem to be below 30. Nice and good-looking. YouYou is a new addition, she is tiny and her lower lips are quite big. Perhaps you will like those. The boobies are very small though, but natural and nice.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 16:15 #40020Senior Member

Posts: 115Blue Ocean
Once again I visited Summer (manager) at Blue Ocean and she had me try the new girl "CiCi." I have to say this girl is young but experienced, giving a great massage including face and feet. Her flip is wonderful with exposed C cups that love attention. Downstairs is not available to touch and tips aren't negotiated but she will do whatever to please your ending. She likes to cuddle s she finishes you and is very personable, using the phone to translate her conversation. I highly recommend the " new " girl and as always Summer and Linda provide the best erotic massage. 50/70 with 80/100 tip is appreciated with gratitude.
P.S: it's in Waltham, Moody St.
-
05-08-24 13:53 #40019Senior Member

Posts: 518Tranquility
Drew youngling Lisa and lacking the massage, interrupted twice. Tipped 20% only. It was mehhh, no extras.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 12:21 #40018Senior Member

Posts: 418JoJo Bodywork Southboro
Anybody been to JoJo Bodywork in awhile and found anything more than HE?
-
05-08-24 11:48 #40017Senior Member

Posts: 170Seattle
Lego19 is a former active contributor to the Boston forums. Apparently has now relocated. In his post he was clear that he was reporting on experiences from a few years ago. IMHO any legitimate posts are helpful even if the information is not current.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 10:49 #40016Banned Member

Posts: 180Young blood
Eastern Waltham.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Tranquility. Weymouth.
-
05-08-24 09:22 #40015Senior Member

Posts: 308Seattle
Why are commenting for the Boston MP if you're from Seattle? Isn't that a long way from here?
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





