Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 41302
-
05-11-24 11:52 #34657Senior Member

Posts: 359I'm going to pass.
You can be in high demand and still have good Comms. I messaged her right after she responded and haven't gotten a reply since. I have a regular UTR that I go to for $150 FS with anything I want.
Originally Posted by HardTimez40
[View Original Post]
These girls always think they are the shit but fail to realize that their actions can make them popular for the wrong reasons.
-
05-11-24 10:01 #34656Senior Member

Posts: 225Three sums
I have been looking for quite awhile for the same thing, and DM is fine as well, Thanks for any info!!
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
Beenthere9 Be safe out there!
-
05-11-24 09:37 #34655Senior Member

Posts: 125Use your search.
She has been reviewed numerous times, although I don't think recently. She hasn't been posting as much as she did a while back.
Originally Posted by SinsationalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 09:35 #34654Senior Member

Posts: 125Once again, take a close look at the second pic.
I don't know about you, but I'm staying away from a girl with an ankle monitor.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:42 #34653Senior Member

Posts: 144Definitely in high demand and always goes to the highest donation. Doesn't do alot of dates in the same day and everything was covered during our dreams.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:31 #34652Senior Member

Posts: 144She use to be a late night slide of mine when I left the clubs 2 am. Accommodating and clean. Total FREAK when she knows you and donations for myself are dam sure reasonable.
Originally Posted by Dartagnan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 07:25 #34651Senior Member

Posts: 144I have been dealing with her for years and never had an issue. She's definitely emotional and doesn't handle stress well. Decent service with an above average body for her age. Very accommodating during our dreams and takes a pounding. Shit that's all I can ask for these days with slim picking. Clean room and freshly showered during each visit. Now the bad: she does wear wigs and dentures but if you saw her out in public wearing legging you'll definitely look twice. No endorsement just my 2 cent.
Originally Posted by TeamRoper
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 00:58 #34650Senior Member

Posts: 27Thick one
Looked her up after seeing your query and found her socials. Looked good to me so I took the plunge. What you see is what you get. Looks good in person and had a good attitude, gave me a hug after the affair was concluded.
Originally Posted by Slumpin904
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 20:44 #34649Senior Member

Posts: 587I hear you. I think she's sexy AF. She hasn't been posting much lately I don't think. A while back a couple guys said she was fun. Then there was some confusion about who she was. It got kind of jumbled then it went away. I definitely recall some guy saying she had a well tended backyard while he was doing some gardening from behind. I wouldn't mind sticking my finger in her butt myself.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 19:25 #34648Senior Member

Posts: 79Mom of the Block!
Didn't she used to post as "The Mom of the Block" LMAO!!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 19:09 #34647Senior Member

Posts: 75The brat
Any info on this TGTBT snow bunny.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/075867256996
-
05-10-24 17:50 #34646Senior Member

Posts: 50Checked her out myself!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/588060586168
Went ahead and tried this one out myself because I'm a sucker for nice man made tits. For all of you guys worried about her wearing wigs, she looked fine. She had one of THE CLEANEST and organized rooms I've been too. She was clean and fixed up when I arrived. Smelled nice and was very accommodating. She has an amazing set of man made tits that are soft and amazing. She has a nice ass in the canine view as well. She seems to want to please you and do what it takes to make sure you leave happy. I may give her another try just because of those tits and her effort to make sure I was happy.
-
05-10-24 16:43 #34645Senior Member

Posts: 587Snowbunny
Anyone have any Intel on this one. Been seeing her ad for a while. She looks like potentially a LOT of fun. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169746447
-
05-10-24 11:18 #34644Senior Member

Posts: 587I saw that, LOL! Too bad she has a bad reputation. Oops.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 11:18 #34643Senior Member

Posts: 32Darkestbless
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/910814004895
Any intel on this BBW?
Any decent traveling Latinas in town?
How about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/511748039939












Reply With Quote




