Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 462 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 6928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldy7  [View Original Post]
    So, I saw Veronica this morning for a massage. Honestly, figured it was just a legit massage going in, and I was cool with that.

    Veronica is probably mid 40's? Late 40's? Hard to say. She is a pretty lady, with a bit of a stomach on her (which I rather liked since it was bare and pressing against me often).

    The massage is better than average. She spent a nice long time on the glutes, a good bit of light teasing. I could tell she was testing to see what was okay. A little pleasant noise now and then gave her the go-ahead, and things kept improving.

    On the flip, she spent a good bit of time on the thighs. Her arm regularly brushing nice spots. Again, testing for comfort level. Finally, I put my hand around her waist, and things got even better from there. Massage was. 9 and I tipped. 5. I don't think her menu is open to everyone, but may be it is. She and I hit it off right away. I will absolutely be back. She is a really nice lady, be cool to her.
    Hi would you have a link or contact info. I could not find via the standard searches. PM if you would prefer. Thanks.

  2. #5172
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldy7  [View Original Post]
    So, I saw Veronica this morning for a massage. Honestly, figured it was just a legit massage going in, and I was cool with that.

    Veronica is probably mid 40's? Late 40's? Hard to say. She is a pretty lady, with a bit of a stomach on her (which I rather liked since it was bare and pressing against me often).

    The massage is better than average. She spent a nice long time on the glutes, a good bit of light teasing. I could tell she was testing to see what was okay. A little pleasant noise now and then gave her the go-ahead, and things kept improving.

    On the flip, she spent a good bit of time on the thighs. Her arm regularly brushing nice spots. Again, testing for comfort level. Finally, I put my hand around her waist, and things got even better from there. Massage was. 9 and I tipped. 5. I don't think her menu is open to everyone, but may be it is. She and I hit it off right away. I will absolutely be back. She is a really nice lady, be cool to her.
    Where is Veronica working? Sounds like my kind of girl.

  3. #5171

    Veronica

    So, I saw Veronica this morning for a massage. Honestly, figured it was just a legit massage going in, and I was cool with that.

    Veronica is probably mid 40's? Late 40's? Hard to say. She is a pretty lady, with a bit of a stomach on her (which I rather liked since it was bare and pressing against me often).

    The massage is better than average. She spent a nice long time on the glutes, a good bit of light teasing. I could tell she was testing to see what was okay. A little pleasant noise now and then gave her the go-ahead, and things kept improving.

    On the flip, she spent a good bit of time on the thighs. Her arm regularly brushing nice spots. Again, testing for comfort level. Finally, I put my hand around her waist, and things got even better from there. Massage was. 9 and I tipped. 5. I don't think her menu is open to everyone, but may be it is. She and I hit it off right away. I will absolutely be back. She is a really nice lady, be cool to her.

  4. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    As to my experiences, no guarantees for all.

    Yea so, we look at the past to understand the future. As I continue to unload my talent, Recent post reminiscing about Amanda at Heavenly shows us that FS is available at non-advertised UTR Sex Parlors. Amanda is safe due to age, no pregnancy.

    With that said, FS is available however age becomes the issue due to her youthful body. Pregnancy can be the issue if not cautious. Plus the experience of control to reduce the complexity of pregnancy weighs heavily into her comfort zone. Popping early will be her concern and cause restrictions from experiencing FS. Bottom line, she wants orgasm. My suggestion go in clean, be cool, healthy wallet, thrust with the art of TLH. Good luck.

    Options: Bare, no CIP, Filmed, Clean.

    Chad.
    Adding this to the list. This is in rocky correct?

  5. #5169

    Burn

    Anybody been to burn recently?

  6. #5168
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    This place is the worst AMP in Hartford area.
    I didn't think it was that bad. The woman was the hottest I've ever seen at an AMP and is the only woman I've ever seen at an AMP that is close to my age. Can anyone give me a rec for an AMP in the area where I could get a BJ and that has decent looking providers?

  7. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    This place is the worst AMP in Hartford area.
    Hmm. This is one I have not been to, even before it changed names or whatever. Seems pretty hit or miss, but I have not had the pleasure of anyone at an AMP I would call 'hot'. Some have been good looking, but they fall below the threshold of hotness. Decisions decisions.

  8. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenches  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place that used to be silver. Got buzzed in. The attendant was the most attractive girl I've seen at an AMP. Unfortunately it was by far the worst massage I've ever gotten. The table shower was lame. The massage was AWFUL. The h. E. Was terrible. Her arm is sore after 30 seconds. 2 minutes she gives me the "are you going to cum or not?" Her attitude was just the worst. It was late and I'm sure she worked all day. But I've always gotten acceptable service from the the other women there who could be old enough to be her grandmother.

    $60 for H. E. And extra 40 if you want to squeeze her ass cheek and another 100 for her to take her top off.

    I've always has good luck there in the past, but if she's the one that opens the door next time I'm leaving.
    She is super hot and I gave her way too much money last time but she let me suck her tits which she said she doesn't let other people do and she called me handsome.

  9. #5165

    As to my experience, no guarantees

    As to my experiences, no guarantees for all.

    Yea so, we look at the past to understand the future. As I continue to unload my talent, Recent post reminiscing about Amanda at Heavenly shows us that FS is available at non-advertised UTR Sex Parlors. Amanda is safe due to age, no pregnancy.

    With that said, FS is available however age becomes the issue due to her youthful body. Pregnancy can be the issue if not cautious. Plus the experience of control to reduce the complexity of pregnancy weighs heavily into her comfort zone. Popping early will be her concern and cause restrictions from experiencing FS. Bottom line, she wants orgasm. My suggestion go in clean, be cool, healthy wallet, thrust with the art of TLH. Good luck.

    Options: Bare, no CIP, Filmed, Clean.

    Chad.

  10. #5164
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenches  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place that used to be silver. Got buzzed in. The attendant was the most attractive girl I've seen at an AMP. Unfortunately it was by far the worst massage I've ever gotten. The table shower was lame. The massage was AWFUL. The h. E. Was terrible. Her arm is sore after 30 seconds. 2 minutes she gives me the "are you going to cum or not?" Her attitude was just the worst. It was late and I'm sure she worked all day. But I've always gotten acceptable service from the the other women there who could be old enough to be her grandmother.

    $60 for H. E. And extra 40 if you want to squeeze her ass cheek and another 100 for her to take her top off.

    I've always has good luck there in the past, but if she's the one that opens the door next time I'm leaving.
    This place is the worst AMP in Hartford area.

  11. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrenches  [View Original Post]
    Went to the place that used to be silver. Got buzzed in. The attendant was the most attractive girl I've seen at an AMP. Unfortunately it was by far the worst massage I've ever gotten. The table shower was lame. The massage was AWFUL. The h. E. Was terrible. Her arm is sore after 30 seconds. 2 minutes she gives me the "are you going to cum or not?" Her attitude was just the worst. It was late and I'm sure she worked all day. But I've always gotten acceptable service from the the other women there who could be old enough to be her grandmother.

    $60 for H. E. And extra 40 if you want to squeeze her ass cheek and another 100 for her to take her top off.

    I've always has good luck there in the past, but if she's the one that opens the door next time I'm leaving.
    Went yesterday and did a 4 hand and had the same experience, the really attractive girl did absolutely nothing and did softer than a soft touch during the actual massage on my my legs while the old lady put her full weight on me when she walked on my back. The younger girl barely did anything during the flip either.

  12. #5162
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP1200  [View Original Post]
    Definitely no FS. Probably couldn't afford it anyway LOL. She is attractive and gives a great massage but just too expensive for me.
    I asked her about after a few visits and she told me that she does not offer that service.

  13. #5161

    Trista

    Quote Originally Posted by JdWill367  [View Original Post]
    No, everything else is but she has to be very comfortable with you.
    Definitely no FS. Probably couldn't afford it anyway LOL. She is attractive and gives a great massage but just too expensive for me.

  14. #5160

    Silver

    Went to the place that used to be silver. Got buzzed in. The attendant was the most attractive girl I've seen at an AMP. Unfortunately it was by far the worst massage I've ever gotten. The table shower was lame. The massage was AWFUL. The h. E. Was terrible. Her arm is sore after 30 seconds. 2 minutes she gives me the "are you going to cum or not?" Her attitude was just the worst. It was late and I'm sure she worked all day. But I've always gotten acceptable service from the the other women there who could be old enough to be her grandmother.

    $60 for H. E. And extra 40 if you want to squeeze her ass cheek and another 100 for her to take her top off.

    I've always has good luck there in the past, but if she's the one that opens the door next time I'm leaving.

  15. #5159

    I just don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    You don't want to run into anyone at a 100% legit, licensed day spa? Why?

    Do you go to hair salons, dentists, physical therapy, or barber shops? Legit massage is a 100% legal, socially acceptable thing. Have you ever had a massage at a resort or on a cruise? Same thing.
    No real reason other than I just don't care to. Just like I don't want to run into folks I know at the dentist, doctor, whatever. Even restaurants for the most part. Unless I go to a bar and am intending to run into folks. I guess I'm not a people person LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape