Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25740

    Nyla

    As was stated earlier, Nyla is cautious. It was $150 for a BBBJ which she was excellent at.

  2. #25739

    Nyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    What is damage for her? BBBJ or BBFS?
    As was stayed, Nyla is very cautious. It was $150 for 30 min BBBJ. She really does an excellent job!

  3. #25738

    Location is key

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on these two? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/833151918791.

    Seems like a scam but has been running in this are for a fairly long time. Are they legit or just a scammer going to the well tooo many times?
    If the location specified is incall or outcall and not the actual city then 99% it's a scam.

  4. #25737

    Country girl Judy

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...001/2522774992

    Anybody got any recent info on Judy? I remember seeing some negative reviews but that was a while ago. She's always had the build I like and these new pics make me want to reach out LOL. Any info will be appreciated feel free to pm if preferred.

  5. #25736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Nyla

    What is damage for her? BBBJ or BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    She only posts when she's available and takes the ad down when she's leaving.

  6. #25735
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Nyla? I've searched the regular sites, but I don't see anything.
    She only posts when she's available and takes the ad down when she's leaving.

  7. #25734
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Nyla? I've searched the regular sites, but I don't see anything.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/312392678957

  8. #25733

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    She's not UTR but Nyla is very cautious and I always have a good time. She is located by Crabtree and has a open menu.
    Do you have a link for Nyla? I've searched the regular sites, but I don't see anything.

  9. #25732

    It's been a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her? I did a search on her FB and it shows a pic that is almost always on JLo's posted ads.
    I've seen her multiple, multiple times.

    I haven't seen in her quite some time though because of the obvious demons. I avoid her now because my last visit with her. She was about to OD on the bed.

    I got out of there!!

  10. #25731

    Utr aa

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any UTR black girls? The girls I see on the sights seem like more trouble than it's worth.
    She's not UTR but Nyla is very cautious and I always have a good time. She is located by Crabtree and has a open menu.

  11. #25730
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that have seen JLo, is the picture below her?

    I've attempted to see her twice, both times we were unable to connect. I do believe she had an uncle visit AR.
    Yes. That is definitely her.

  12. #25729

    UTR AA girls

    Does anyone know of any UTR black girls? The girls I see on the sights seem like more trouble than it's worth.

  13. #25728

    Latinas

    Hey,

    I've seen these 2 posting for a couple of weeks but no reports. Has anyone met either?

    Michelle:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/169622012

    Latina VIP:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/169627967

  14. #25727

    JLo

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    That's not her.
    Have you seen her? I did a search on her FB and it shows a pic that is almost always on JLo's posted ads.

  15. #25726

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that have seen JLo, is the picture below her?

    I've attempted to see her twice, both times we were unable to connect. I do believe she had an uncle visit AR.
    That's not her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape