Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 294 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1109
    Yes no one goes to blue Bay for her looks or FS. It's her pm style. Maybe the best. I think her massage is one of the best two. Sometimes I want to go just for the massage but the PM. Especially after taco Tuesday.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Thanks will, yes GR on Hoyt. I went to Blue Bay on E Casino Rd to try the older lady for a PM. She put me in a room and said 10 minutes. I was out of there in 1, I am not young and am open to a bit older but she looked as old as my Mom, I was like, fuck no, I'm out. Was a bit tired for FS today so ended up at Scences Massage at Smokey Point. Drew Tina, tall, Chinese 48, decent looking. Mediocre massage but the hot oil was nice. She was not into giving a PM just a little tease there but a nice, slow, sensual HJ with some UTR touch allowed. Good attitude, friendly and most of all un-rushed. 50 HH + 50 tip. Pretty sure FS is not available there, had on jeans, no cleavage shown.

  2. #1108

    Iris Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco89  [View Original Post]
    Can someone DM me the contact number for Iris? I've tried using the number on their website but no luck. Both times I've dropped by they've been busy.
    Look up Shanghai on rm site, the 206 number is their active number.

  3. #1107

    Blue Bay-Scences-Arlington

    Thanks will, yes GR on Hoyt. I went to Blue Bay on E Casino Rd to try the older lady for a PM. She put me in a room and said 10 minutes. I was out of there in 1, I am not young and am open to a bit older but she looked as old as my Mom, I was like, fuck no, I'm out. Was a bit tired for FS today so ended up at Scences Massage at Smokey Point. Drew Tina, tall, Chinese 48, decent looking. Mediocre massage but the hot oil was nice. She was not into giving a PM just a little tease there but a nice, slow, sensual HJ with some UTR touch allowed. Good attitude, friendly and most of all un-rushed. 50 HH + 50 tip. Pretty sure FS is not available there, had on jeans, no cleavage shown.

  4. #1106

    Shanghai number

    Can someone DM me the contact number for Iris? I've tried using the number on their website but no luck. Both times I've dropped by they've been busy.

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Also I considered going to the Golden Rose around the corner but didn't. I was there once and the worker was younger but a bit bigger and more $ than I wanted, anyone been there lately?
    The Golden Rose on Hoyt? The only person there now is Anna; she hasn't had a new girl in a long time.

    She's tall, very slender and athletic. You could bounce a quarter off her tummy. Service is a very teasing and sensual handy with some mutual touch, but that's it.

  6. #1104

    First Class and Golden Rose

    Went to First Class on Rucker, they are now a detail shop. There was another spa that was affiliated with them a ways to the south, anyone recall the name? Also I considered going to the Golden Rose around the corner but didn't. I was there once and the worker was younger but a bit bigger and more $ than I wanted, anyone been there lately?

  7. #1103

    Lemon Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I don't have RM account. Feels like always toft. LOL.

    Ever tried lemon spa. I think they are new.
    I considered checking out Lemon Spa awhile back, but then they were involved in that big wave of parlor shutdowns. Didn't even realize they were up and running again.

  8. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I don't have RM account. Feels like always toft. LOL.

    Ever tried lemon spa. I think they are new.
    Lemon is hit or miss imo. I've never had FS there or asked but definitely expect extras and definitely, regardless of what you offer, expect a nagging for more.

  9. #1101
    I don't have RM account. Feels like always toft. LOL.

    Ever tried lemon spa. I think they are new.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for TOFFT and updating us all about this parlor. Between what's posted about them here and over on RubMaps, this place has been consistently bland for quite some time.

  10. #1100

    Xanadu

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Xanadu massage Everett. Quest for good massage with extras non FS. Walkin good. They have shower but not table shower. Saw 2 girls both chubby late 20 to 30's Asians in shorts dresses. I got Eva. Good massage zero tease. On flip asked if wants boom. Yes. Late to the finish as she's a bit chubby and plain but good energy and good from the back. Struggled to HJ. The music in this place is terrible and it skips every 30 sec which is enough to not repeat. Search continues.
    Thanks for TOFFT and updating us all about this parlor. Between what's posted about them here and over on RubMaps, this place has been consistently bland for quite some time.

  11. #1099

    Xanadu

    Xanadu massage Everett. Quest for good massage with extras non FS. Walkin good. They have shower but not table shower. Saw 2 girls both chubby late 20 to 30's Asians in shorts dresses. I got Eva. Good massage zero tease. On flip asked if wants boom. Yes. Late to the finish as she's a bit chubby and plain but good energy and good from the back. Struggled to HJ. The music in this place is terrible and it skips every 30 sec which is enough to not repeat. Search continues.

  12. #1098

    Mini Healthy Spa

    Usually, there are two girls and they do rotate in / out. It's a full service location and asked 2 clams for the covered services, but has sorry providers going thru motions to get you in and out.

    FYI.

  13. #1097
    Second. Full pse.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not from the area either. I have met with both Eva and Tina, but I don't know Kathy. And, since Eva has returned to NYC, I would go with Tina (definitely TG, and it doesn't concern me at all). Just my two cents.

  14. #1096

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I as well although I only need a HH. Most places I have been they don't seem to be into BBBJ at all, even if they seem to say that they will (language barrier?) even an older one up in Marysville that has no issue with BBFS doesn't seem to like doing a BJ, kinda weird and annoying.
    Give Shanghai in Everett a try, just be clear on what you want, they should have no problem.

  15. #1095

    Bj

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what's the going rate for a full hr massage / BJ only? I've gone a few times and translations has been poor, I either get HJ only or the full meal deal LOL could never figure out if there was an easier way to explain. Side note I have gotten some discounted FS sessions because of it.
    I as well although I only need a HH. Most places I have been they don't seem to be into BBBJ at all, even if they seem to say that they will (language barrier?) even an older one up in Marysville that has no issue with BBFS doesn't seem to like doing a BJ, kinda weird and annoying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape