Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 19532
-
05-09-24 22:45 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 74Pinehurst
That's the place. There are reviews on rubmaps that are accurate.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 19:52 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 90Illegally recording yourself doing something illegal -- I think you are asking for a world of hurt if you get caught.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 17:52 #12720Regular Member

Posts: 4Tiffany
Very good review. I had almost the same experience exactly. I would definitely repeat. She was fun, friendly and enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 17:51 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 155Can you tell me the name of the place by any chance?
Originally Posted by Luihunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 15:40 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 107Thanks for the intel. Saw her yesterday. Can confirm she has a great body and a more youthful look (as far as AMP scene goes). She wears glasses which gives her a more student look but she's probably late 20's or early 30's.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately she said they don't offer FS there, she said they don't have condoms (and no BBFS). Offered HJ or BBBJ, opted for just the HJ this time. She was ok with me sucking her titties and fingering her. May go back for BBBJ another time, probably would be a regular if she offered FS.
Was $50 house fee and tipped $50.
There was also another girl there but she looked at little older than Lili.
-
05-09-24 15:00 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 544Do you mean Garden Spa on 15th NE and 120th? Or somewhere else?
Originally Posted by Priapus77
[View Original Post]
Also, how was the massage part and the other services? Can you provide more details?
-
05-08-24 21:23 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 74Pinehusrt location
New lady Linda is there. Nice pencil eraser nipples to suck on. Someone popped in as I was there asking for Amanda, she has left.
-
05-08-24 20:49 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 271Don't be afraid to ask nicely about seeing who's there. And if you aren't into it learn to "forget" your wallet. If you don't have money they aren't going to stop you from leaving.
Originally Posted by EastsideD
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 20:19 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 33Ty
I'm in the Tacoma area and I have been a long time VET of TNA & TER to find providers to visit my hotel room. With the price keep going up. I need to find a gf or slow down on the number of ladies. So I'm guessing these type of places could help. The more cut to the point reviews with no ambiguity on what they are saying is great source.
Originally Posted by Original703
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 19:38 #12713Regular Member

Posts: 18That's how they minimize walkouts
They know exactly what they're doing. As soon as you come in, most won't even show up for more than a second from around a corner, and immediately run away, telling you to follow them.
Originally Posted by SugarIsBad
[View Original Post]
Most providers are old, and they don't want you to "think", they just need to pull you in the room. Almost no light in hallways, so that you can't really see them after you enter the venue.
And if you stand there and ask questions, they'll pretend they don't understand and try to make you into the room. You got to think fast and prepare to walk out if you don't like what you see.
-
05-08-24 18:56 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 445Eva
What a coincidence, I saw her last week too late afternoon. I didn't get anything, I was planning to pay her another visit but she is gone now. Do you happen to have her contact? Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Saffrole
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 18:40 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 168Good and sick
Did anyone who went to Good Massage last week bring something home with them? No, not that! Something like the flu? I saw Eva on Tuesday morning and by Thursday I was knocked for a loop. Fever, body aches, the whole nine yards. I work at home and don't get out much and she was the only person I'd been in close proximity to all week. Just wondering.
-
05-08-24 17:29 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 216Guess I'll be waiting until Alyssa or Eva come back..
Originally Posted by SinaPeace
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 16:10 #12709Regular Member

Posts: 1Good Massage
Long time lurker here. Saw Cici at good yesterday. Reports are accurate she's young and hot but service in my opinion is 3/10. I originally asked for coco but she was busy. Cici has a routine which is kind of a turn off. She is not GFE. BBBJ is allowed but to an extent and can't go deep. I'd advise to avoid her she looks awesome but has really bad service overall and had to finish manually and she turned away after I was finishing. Last 10 minute was her squeezing her hands on every part of my body LOL I was in and out in 40 min.
-
05-08-24 16:04 #12708Regular Member

Posts: 23Jessi or Jessie at Miaomiao
This place unfortunately didn't live up to the hype but maybe that's because I didn't get a great girl. Ended up with Jessi. Definitely asked if she was Jojo and she seemed to nod yes, only found out she was Jessi after everything was oger. She's short with bolted on tits I didn't find very appealing. BBBJ game was pretty mild. CFS was mid. She's down to play with your behind but honestly doesn't seem very seasoned at it. Ask for Jojo instead I guess but I won't be back here.
Location is kinda conspicuous along the street in the city.











Reply With Quote






