Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 41294
-
05-09-24 18:18 #34634Senior Member

Posts: 62Fake
Definitely fake.
Originally Posted by BeenThere9
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 12:53 #34633Senior Member

Posts: 225Looking for Generours Men
Hi Guys, This provider asks for 50 % deposit first before any info on where she is, I say provider / whom ever is answering texts. Has a Snapchat name listed Lillyli18!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/169819580047 Stay safe.
-
05-09-24 11:08 #34632Senior Member

Posts: 259You have to text her and find out her rates. I've deleted the text already.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 08:35 #34631Senior Member

Posts: 587I didn't see any donation schedule on her ad. Do you mind sharing?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 08:04 #34630Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes, but she will upsell you for that.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 08:02 #34629Senior Member

Posts: 64Blue 2471
Was pretty excited to see this provider.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/296143291311
Set up via text and gave me her in call address in the Southwest area.
Let her know I would be arriving in 30 minutes then when I was 10 minutes away.
Upon arrival I knocked and what sounded like her roommate yelled at her.
Waited for 5 minutes and then left.
She then texted 25 minutes later asking where I was.
Too bad, looks like had some good reviews and would have hit the spot.
Good luck out there.
-
05-09-24 07:32 #34628Senior Member

Posts: 1260Non-Generic
Contrary to what you said about being "generic", I've pretty much been careless and carefree when communicating with some of these sperm recepticles. Reckless, Yes. But I've gotten to the point where I don't give a shit when asking about what they're willing to do. Oh well *shrug.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
All security measures activated upon meet up tho.
-
05-09-24 07:25 #34627Senior Member

Posts: 359Her posts is up.
That's how I got her number.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 00:28 #34626Senior Member

Posts: 31Fun fact
In a rape case they are actually considered "the victim" so even though what they're doing may be illegal, cops overlook it and they don't get any charge. But mongers on the other hand, fucked. One of my girls recently told me a African American youngster is going around raping them at gunpoint. False accusations, though, not fucking cool.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 21:36 #34625Senior Member

Posts: 269?
What post are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 20:03 #34624Senior Member

Posts: 259You have to hit her up when she's posting. It's probably candy usage zoned out LOL.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 19:03 #34623Senior Member

Posts: 587First off, just NO! I think she's the one that posts something like a girl needs some help?
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 19:01 #34622Senior Member

Posts: 587Her ad says yessss.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 18:57 #34621Senior Member

Posts: 1170About VPN
The thing is, I have seen numerous conversations on here about how great VPNs are, but the caveat should be— it cannot protect one from LEO.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 17:08 #34620Senior Member

Posts: 185No it's definitely not her.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
GP.












Reply With Quote





