Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 27834
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24024

    Price Drop The New TNA is killing business

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Price Drops!

    The new tna is killing business.

    I am getting bbfscip for 300-400.

    They are getting desperate.

    Look at my recent conquests.

    I got bbfscip from a stripper named Liz at Pandoras. 300.

    Negotiate!
    +1 - there are specials to be had right now. Most providers are not outright posting it. But are very willing to negotiate while setting up the appt.

  2. #24023

    TNA, we economy snd regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    The TNA revamp likely just accelerated things as anyone already on the edge decided to stop or decrease their hobbying.

    I've also heard similar complaints from providers lately about business being slow and they're mostly relying on regulars like you to sustain things.

    So yeah, unless providers are willing to adjust rates and / or improve their service, they should be ready to gtfo. You likely have more negotiating power than you think lately, especially if you're willing to regularly see someone.
    With the economy like it is girls who do everything should be cornering the market by now. Money is tight and I'll call the juicy pussy first and let the posers with no skills walk on by. And the no skill CFS dead fish mish finish can say bye bye!

  3. #24022
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiGuy1980  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it is TNA, it is the overall economy in general with inflation, layoffs, etc. The economy is drying up and the circulation of money isn't so greased up like the good ol' days. Three ladies that I see on a regular basis were complaining that business is slow. There is also a segment on Valuetainment (YouTube) channel that mentions sex workers are like a canary in a coal mine on when the economy is going to go to shit.

    Just my. 02 cents from an uneducated economist.
    The TNA revamp likely just accelerated things as anyone already on the edge decided to stop or decrease their hobbying.

    I've also heard similar complaints from providers lately about business being slow and they're mostly relying on regulars like you to sustain things.

    So yeah, unless providers are willing to adjust rates and / or improve their service, they should be ready to gtfo. You likely have more negotiating power than you think lately, especially if you're willing to regularly see someone.

  4. #24021
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone has experience with her? She posts quite regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/148522408153
    I have not, but I'd imagine the success rate with someone posting a selfie flipping the bird is extremely low.

  5. #24020
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]

    They are getting desperate.

    Look at my recent conquests.

    I got bbfscip from a stripper named Liz at Pandoras. 300.

    Negotiate!
    Who are your recent conquests?

  6. #24019

    I think the economy is starting to dry up

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Price Drops!

    The new tna is killing business.

    I am getting bbfscip for 300-400.

    They are getting desperate.

    Look at my recent conquests.

    I got bbfscip from a stripper named Liz at Pandoras. 300.

    Negotiate!
    I don't think it is TNA, it is the overall economy in general with inflation, layoffs, etc. The economy is drying up and the circulation of money isn't so greased up like the good ol' days. Three ladies that I see on a regular basis were complaining that business is slow. There is also a segment on Valuetainment (YouTube) channel that mentions sex workers are like a canary in a coal mine on when the economy is going to go to shit.

    Just my. 02 cents from an uneducated economist.

  7. #24018

    One option

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebo1970  [View Original Post]
    Any good BBFS slam dunk providers to see in the north end (Everett and such)? I have my radar toward Seattle, but harder to get down there.

    Thanks in advance.
    Best bet I think is BeckyRide, but outcall only so you will need to host or get a room. If she has an incall (rare) it's typically Bellevue or points south.

    It seems the closer one comes to Tacoma, well.

  8. #24017
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloPeril1  [View Original Post]
    Cardate bb no upsell. Yes fo only a benji! And act now car date at sketchy spot in DT.
    Thanks for the report. Would love to try her out but sketchy spot in DT and cardate are big nos for me.

  9. #24016

    Tna

    Yes imo the new TNA sucks. But really strippers is giving it up in the clubs. Please DM with names. I will would love to pull up.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Price Drops!

    The new tna is killing business.

    I am getting bbfscip for 300-400.

    They are getting desperate.

    Look at my recent conquests.

    I got bbfscip from a stripper named Liz at Pandoras. 300.

    Negotiate!

  10. #24015
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she goes by "love" on on the ad. And only car dates if she's real from this vouch. Are you able to give us a more thorough review of your tome with her? Appreciate your input
    Cardate bb no upsell. Yes fo only a benji! And act now car date at sketchy spot in DT.

  11. #24014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Price Drop The New TNA is killing business

    Price Drops!

    The new tna is killing business.

    I am getting bbfscip for 300-400.

    They are getting desperate.

    Look at my recent conquests.

    I got bbfscip from a stripper named Liz at Pandoras. 300.

    Negotiate!

  12. #24013
    Has anyone has experience with her? She posts quite regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/148522408153

  13. #24012
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloPeril1  [View Original Post]
    Hey rates are real she is real. I've bb CIP her many many many many times.
    Looks like she goes by "love" on on the ad. And only car dates if she's real from this vouch.
    Are you able to give us a more thorough review of your tome with her? Appreciate your input

  14. #24011

    Forgot her name

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    She responded when she available. Then no further comm when I asked for rates. Not sure if photos match.
    Hey rates are real she is real. I've bb CIP her many many many many times.

  15. #24010
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with further experience with her? I reached out. Requires a deposit. I'm always weary of deposits.
    Yeah required deposits are a glaring red flag. Also, the ad and pix are chintzy. That seems to ad up to one big red flag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape