Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 43545
-
05-08-24 16:15 #40020Senior Member

Posts: 115Blue Ocean
Once again I visited Summer (manager) at Blue Ocean and she had me try the new girl "CiCi." I have to say this girl is young but experienced, giving a great massage including face and feet. Her flip is wonderful with exposed C cups that love attention. Downstairs is not available to touch and tips aren't negotiated but she will do whatever to please your ending. She likes to cuddle s she finishes you and is very personable, using the phone to translate her conversation. I highly recommend the " new " girl and as always Summer and Linda provide the best erotic massage. 50/70 with 80/100 tip is appreciated with gratitude.
P.S: it's in Waltham, Moody St.
-
05-08-24 13:53 #40019Senior Member

Posts: 518Tranquility
Drew youngling Lisa and lacking the massage, interrupted twice. Tipped 20% only. It was mehhh, no extras.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 12:21 #40018Senior Member

Posts: 419JoJo Bodywork Southboro
Anybody been to JoJo Bodywork in awhile and found anything more than HE?
-
05-08-24 11:48 #40017Senior Member

Posts: 170Seattle
Lego19 is a former active contributor to the Boston forums. Apparently has now relocated. In his post he was clear that he was reporting on experiences from a few years ago. IMHO any legitimate posts are helpful even if the information is not current.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 10:49 #40016Banned Member

Posts: 180Young blood
Eastern Waltham.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Tranquility. Weymouth.
-
05-08-24 09:22 #40015Senior Member

Posts: 308Seattle
Why are commenting for the Boston MP if you're from Seattle? Isn't that a long way from here?
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 08:28 #40014Senior Member

Posts: 470Youngest Providers?
Hello guys. Based on your experience recently, which location has the youngest providers? Sick of these old hags. Looking for young providers. Which place has the youngest?
-
05-08-24 08:19 #40013Senior Member

Posts: 349So I went yesterday and saw Michelle. Decent run. No roaming. She wanted 200 for a naked HJ. I said no thanks. Got some dirty talk and a hand release that was it. Told me "next time". No thanks. I've had better luck in Weymouth and sad I VENTURED OUT TO TRY A NEW PLACE.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear808
[View Original Post]
She wasn't bad looking and she was cool to talk to but a hard pass for me moving forward.
-
05-08-24 06:19 #40012Senior Member

Posts: 346Typo
Typo Name is Gina not Gail. Hmm I don't think I have met anyone by that name in years.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 19:43 #40011Senior Member

Posts: 346A candidate Lucy 100X Newton but now closed
I recently visited 100X' street name minus nut describes what you like.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Lucy I wished I could see her again. I m not a chest guy. So to speak but she gave an amazing body to body massage using her chest. I m not a big Russian finish guy but I really enjoyed her skills. If you know Linda from 1005. Ask her where is she now? There is a woman in Newtonville. Who had large chest but more saggy. Lucy had large, full and plump. Not old and saggy like Gail at walnut in Newton. She was the best I saw to date.
-
05-07-24 16:30 #40010Regular Member

Posts: 14SS Well
I've heard L might go beyond HJ, but I've seen M a few times, and she's inconsistent even with getting the shirt up. Has anyone had better luck?
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 12:19 #40009Banned Member

Posts: 180Other Talent
On So Shore: Coco at K and C is new and good.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
Michelle and Linda at SS Wellness are very attractive, menus are unpredictable. ;.
Green Ocean: Lucy, she goes by another name right now.
Tranquility: Oral fixation.
-
05-07-24 11:19 #40008Senior Member

Posts: 470Holy Grail Of Big Natural Asian Titties
What's going on fellow Mongers? I found the Holy Grail of big natural Asian titties! I promised not to post publicly. They were huge, full saggers, just perfect. At least DDDs or bigger with nice big dark areolas. They were awesome. Shoot me a message if you're interested in this gem.
Dboy.
-
05-07-24 11:15 #40007Senior Member

Posts: 349Is there any other good talent? I just want to try something new.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 10:34 #40006Senior Member

Posts: 283Yes, makes sense now, gracias. Chestnut St. , Newton Upper Falls, Echo Bridge. They have closed and reopened a few times, so likely TBD as to a new launch date.
Originally Posted by LucaBrazi
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





