Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 43534
-
05-08-24 20:21 #40024Regular Member

Posts: 4Yuyu in Waltham was the true legend.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 19:02 #40023Senior Member

Posts: 1247No that's a different one. This YouYou is good but the original one was amazing.
Originally Posted by Bugged
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 18:13 #40022Regular Member

Posts: 7YouYou
Any chance this is the same YouYou from a few months back? I liked her.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 16:27 #40021Senior Member

Posts: 1247Hands down, that would be 558 in Waltham. Cindy and YouYou — both seem to be below 30. Nice and good-looking. YouYou is a new addition, she is tiny and her lower lips are quite big. Perhaps you will like those. The boobies are very small though, but natural and nice.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 16:15 #40020Senior Member

Posts: 115Blue Ocean
Once again I visited Summer (manager) at Blue Ocean and she had me try the new girl "CiCi." I have to say this girl is young but experienced, giving a great massage including face and feet. Her flip is wonderful with exposed C cups that love attention. Downstairs is not available to touch and tips aren't negotiated but she will do whatever to please your ending. She likes to cuddle s she finishes you and is very personable, using the phone to translate her conversation. I highly recommend the " new " girl and as always Summer and Linda provide the best erotic massage. 50/70 with 80/100 tip is appreciated with gratitude.
P.S: it's in Waltham, Moody St.
-
05-08-24 13:53 #40019Senior Member

Posts: 518Tranquility
Drew youngling Lisa and lacking the massage, interrupted twice. Tipped 20% only. It was mehhh, no extras.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 12:21 #40018Senior Member

Posts: 418JoJo Bodywork Southboro
Anybody been to JoJo Bodywork in awhile and found anything more than HE?
-
05-08-24 11:48 #40017Senior Member

Posts: 170Seattle
Lego19 is a former active contributor to the Boston forums. Apparently has now relocated. In his post he was clear that he was reporting on experiences from a few years ago. IMHO any legitimate posts are helpful even if the information is not current.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 10:49 #40016Banned Member

Posts: 180Young blood
Eastern Waltham.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Tranquility. Weymouth.
-
05-08-24 09:22 #40015Senior Member

Posts: 308Seattle
Why are commenting for the Boston MP if you're from Seattle? Isn't that a long way from here?
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 08:28 #40014Senior Member

Posts: 470Youngest Providers?
Hello guys. Based on your experience recently, which location has the youngest providers? Sick of these old hags. Looking for young providers. Which place has the youngest?
-
05-08-24 08:19 #40013Senior Member

Posts: 349So I went yesterday and saw Michelle. Decent run. No roaming. She wanted 200 for a naked HJ. I said no thanks. Got some dirty talk and a hand release that was it. Told me "next time". No thanks. I've had better luck in Weymouth and sad I VENTURED OUT TO TRY A NEW PLACE.
Originally Posted by TeddyBear808
[View Original Post]
She wasn't bad looking and she was cool to talk to but a hard pass for me moving forward.
-
05-08-24 06:19 #40012Senior Member

Posts: 346Typo
Typo Name is Gina not Gail. Hmm I don't think I have met anyone by that name in years.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 19:43 #40011Senior Member

Posts: 346A candidate Lucy 100X Newton but now closed
I recently visited 100X' street name minus nut describes what you like.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]
Lucy I wished I could see her again. I m not a chest guy. So to speak but she gave an amazing body to body massage using her chest. I m not a big Russian finish guy but I really enjoyed her skills. If you know Linda from 1005. Ask her where is she now? There is a woman in Newtonville. Who had large chest but more saggy. Lucy had large, full and plump. Not old and saggy like Gail at walnut in Newton. She was the best I saw to date.
-
05-07-24 16:30 #40010Regular Member

Posts: 14SS Well
I've heard L might go beyond HJ, but I've seen M a few times, and she's inconsistent even with getting the shirt up. Has anyone had better luck?
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




