Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 17723
-
05-08-24 15:55 #14123Senior Member

Posts: 177Redhead spinner
She has GND look. Anyone seen this spinner?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/293977483478
-
05-08-24 14:55 #14122Senior Member

Posts: 30Scheduled with christina marie and after going through the verification and everything a day was set. She then basically ghosted me on the day of the schedule. Shit like this is very annoying.
-
05-08-24 13:32 #14121Senior Member

Posts: 82Exceptions
Lots of great women I've seen have ads that seem arrogant. They use it as smokescreen to weed out the morons. Last time I heard there are still a lot idiots out there.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
Some of the girls are smarter and nicer than the cashier at McDonalds. If we could quit rewarding bad behavior, that would be a start. But the pendulum between customer and provider is still swinging in the wrong direction.
-
05-08-24 11:33 #14120Senior Member

Posts: 25Blu / passion
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169411430
Saw her the other day. Body is the right type of thick and she is pretty young. She's kind of hard to get a ahold of, but she's definitely a good time for the price. Everything covered.
-
05-08-24 07:15 #14119Senior Member

Posts: 447I don't think you are ever in charge when buying someone's pussy LOL. Just like when I sell something on marketplace I'm in charge LOL please explain how you are in charge when buying someone's vagina. Not all women do this to just make ends meet just depends on the caliber of women you choose to see.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 20:18 #14118Senior Member

Posts: 50Real but high volume
At least a couple of the ads are real pics but the rest just bait. Can confirm they exist but rush job and you may pass the next dude. Not sure I would chance it again just because of the area reputation and lack of discretion in the ads.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 18:35 #14117Senior Member

Posts: 418I'm in the area (Not MH but adjacent) and drive through MH, Westport, Dorsett often at night and I actually will slow down and check when driving near a hotel to see if there are any cops hiding, or at a QT, McD's, etc. And haven't see any. Maybe they have moved on to giving more tickets (brother got one for going 5 over 3 months ago) instead to give them something to do.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 18:26 #14116Senior Member

Posts: 159You stole my thunder. It is very sketchy
I came here to make a post about the same thing. I'm glad someone else noticed. Two places I do not go Maryland heights and downtown. And now three out of every five ads is out of Maryland heights.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 17:46 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 159You stole my thunder. It is very sketchy
I came here to make a post about the same thing. I'm glad someone else noticed. Two places I do not go Maryland heights and downtown. And now three out of every five ads is out of Maryland heights.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 16:40 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 192Heights
I avoid. There are several legit providers in this area but they don't advertise this fact. I've even had providers in this area tell me they themselves are concerned. I'm sure there are urban legends now about this area no longer true. But I avoid the area for this scene. It's a shame too because there are two people I'd like to see in this area, but won't.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 15:59 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 38Katie
Anyone seen KatieG recently? I tried to reach out with no response. Curious on the more recent reviews and thoughts about her and scheduling.
-
05-07-24 11:15 #14112Regular Member

Posts: 1Trying to Decide
I have an opportunity to enjoy some time with a sexy mature woman this evening. Trying to decide between Charley, Lindsey and Skylar. Wondering if anyone has a particular recommendation. They all seem very sexy.
-
05-06-24 22:10 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 301I Completely Agree With The Previous Post
It's too bad this one is the same way cause, damn! She is hot as hell!
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 22:03 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 112Maryland heights
Have any of you noticed that there is a real upsurge in the number of women saying that they are in Maryland heights "working". Maryland heights has a reputation for having a active vice squad that regularly does bust on working girls and johns. I'm not saying that these ads are traps, they may be for real, but something doesn't look right.
-
05-06-24 20:02 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 159Another thtbt
Here's another player that wastes your time. But will be the first one to put in their ad don't waste their time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169405701











Reply With Quote





