Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 37348
-
05-09-24 09:58 #31948Senior Member

Posts: 88Divine China
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/169631023
Has anyone tried? Rates seems good and communication was easy. The place is near downtown and wanted to check if it is safe to meet.
-
05-08-24 22:45 #31947Senior Member

Posts: 371Asian GFE part 2
Just saw Sara. Her age I would put a bit closer to like 40. Considering the amount of dental work I saw there is no way she's 23 it's not really possible. Not saying anything bad but you don't have a couple of crowns and stuff at 23.
That part aside while her face is older her body was quite firm, her energy was also very positive. To me that's a high mark because I'd you are acting like you don't want to be there, then I really don't either.
Didn't try to dfk much so I don't know into that she is and honestly her energy had me so turned on I didn't dare proceed with the bbj because I know I wouldn't have lasted, but I suspect she's good at it.
She told me that she would be around for at least another week or so, I'd honestly plan to go see her again.
The previous report I'd consider mostly accurate besides I don't think she's really 23, but she could honestly pass for having the body of 23.
-
05-08-24 21:15 #31946Senior Member

Posts: 272Yes, am I going to have to call them and go through setting up an appointment to get the location?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 21:10 #31945Senior Member

Posts: 43Asian GFE
Is it hard for them to send address asked for it and haven't gotten a response yet. Does it take a while for them to respond wanting try to the place out just don't know where it's at.
-
05-08-24 19:39 #31944Senior Member

Posts: 371Asian GFE
I am going to attempt to see Sara tonight who is new on the list, couldn't get one of the other two. Will provide a non shill report if so.
-
05-08-24 19:17 #31943Senior Member

Posts: 1449I'm guessing this is what you mean
https://asiangfeclub.com/
Originally Posted by Rck15
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 18:36 #31942Senior Member

Posts: 272Asian GFE
Is anyone willing to PM me the new location so I can decide if I want to partake?
-
05-08-24 16:46 #31941Senior Member

Posts: 295Bond girls club
Anyone tried this agency?
-
05-08-24 06:16 #31940Senior Member

Posts: 36Thanks will try again.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 06:13 #31939Senior Member

Posts: 222Seen her multiple times. Not consistent, sometimes she gets into it and others are very mechanical. She doesn't always have the best hygiene, but pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 19:45 #31938Senior Member

Posts: 489Location
How is the southside location? The one last time in Henrico was a good spot (even though people hate Henrico).
Originally Posted by Gorite124
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 17:29 #31937Senior Member

Posts: 470She really looks familiar.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 17:14 #31936Senior Member

Posts: 491Nothing bare but in her ad she has videos taking a bbc down her throat and in the kitty with no condom. Also no anal but that Greek hole obviously gets plenty of dick.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
05-07-24 14:15 #31935Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65SirensVA
You can also leave a message and someone usually gets back to you the same day.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 12:24 #31934Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Booked?
They're definately open. If you're getting their voicemail, they're probably booked for that day. If they're booked for that evening, the office closes til the next day at 11 am when they open again. Their voicemail tells you that when you call.
Originally Posted by Gobig2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





