The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 1361 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31951
    Quote Originally Posted by Avdol  [View Original Post]
    Does sally clock watch? She told me no BBJ and that plus clock watching would make it a no go for me.
    Yes, actually sets a timer.

  2. #31950

    Ashland Spinner

    Anyone seen the Ashland Spinner lately? That Australian Bush is right up my alley.

    Happy hunting.

  3. #31949

    Sally

    Does sally clock watch? She told me no BBJ and that plus clock watching would make it a no go for me.

  4. #31948

    Divine China

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/169631023

    Has anyone tried? Rates seems good and communication was easy. The place is near downtown and wanted to check if it is safe to meet.

  5. #31947

    Asian GFE part 2

    Just saw Sara. Her age I would put a bit closer to like 40. Considering the amount of dental work I saw there is no way she's 23 it's not really possible. Not saying anything bad but you don't have a couple of crowns and stuff at 23.

    That part aside while her face is older her body was quite firm, her energy was also very positive. To me that's a high mark because I'd you are acting like you don't want to be there, then I really don't either.

    Didn't try to dfk much so I don't know into that she is and honestly her energy had me so turned on I didn't dare proceed with the bbj because I know I wouldn't have lasted, but I suspect she's good at it.

    She told me that she would be around for at least another week or so, I'd honestly plan to go see her again.

    The previous report I'd consider mostly accurate besides I don't think she's really 23, but she could honestly pass for having the body of 23.

  6. #31946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Yes, am I going to have to call them and go through setting up an appointment to get the location?

  7. #31945

    Asian GFE

    Is it hard for them to send address asked for it and haven't gotten a response yet. Does it take a while for them to respond wanting try to the place out just don't know where it's at.

  8. #31944

    Asian GFE

    I am going to attempt to see Sara tonight who is new on the list, couldn't get one of the other two. Will provide a non shill report if so.

  9. #31943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    I'm guessing this is what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Rck15  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone willing to PM me the new location so I can decide if I want to partake?
    https://asiangfeclub.com/

  10. #31942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Asian GFE

    Is anyone willing to PM me the new location so I can decide if I want to partake?

  11. #31941

    Bond girls club

    Anyone tried this agency?

  12. #31940
    Thanks will try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    You can also leave a message and someone usually gets back to you the same day.

  13. #31939
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Nothing bare but in her ad she has videos taking a bbc down her throat and in the kitty with no condom. Also no anal but that Greek hole obviously gets plenty of dick.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Seen her multiple times. Not consistent, sometimes she gets into it and others are very mechanical. She doesn't always have the best hygiene, but pics are accurate.

  14. #31938

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    So had an appointment with yumi but ended up getting mariko. The comments below are very accurate of her, she is a Japanese beauty. Loved my visit with her.
    How is the southside location? The one last time in Henrico was a good spot (even though people hate Henrico).

  15. #31937
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Nothing bare but in her ad she has videos taking a bbc down her throat and in the kitty with no condom. Also no anal but that Greek hole obviously gets plenty of dick.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    She really looks familiar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape