Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1265
-
05-08-24 13:06 #215Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100I agree. Honestly more than 2 girls in one location is a little awkward for all involved as well. Nobody wants to be trying to share showers and a little privacy goes a long way to make it a good experience.
Originally Posted by Jabmb4
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 10:37 #214Senior Member

Posts: 190Not sure where else they may be "advertising", but I suspect that this forum alone will be unable to keep more than 2 girls busy. Would be great having a 2nd agency in town though.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 08:21 #213Senior Member

Posts: 382I'm with ya here
I'm trying to see what day she leaves so I can at least get my fill. (if you know what I mean.) Don't let a good thing go away here guys. Take a chances you'll never know until you try.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 07:49 #212Senior Member

Posts: 571Cutie
Had the pleasure of spending some time with cutie yesterday and oh boy did I have fun. 360/ hr 40 msog add 100 for BBFS. Met at door, shoes off gave her a few gifts and she had a big smile and a warm kiss for me after entering middle bedroom. Off to the shower with some preview BBBJ after cleaning me off in the shower but not like the other showers before where I was cleaned from head to head with soft nipple kissing and done DT BBBJ. Swish and spit and then to the bedroom. Beautiful natural C's bolt nipples and an almost cleaned shaven kitty after my tongue noticed a few stubs. Started with her grinding me while I played and sucked the bolts, then she started BBBJ wet sloppy DT and then I took my time at her honey hole and magic button making her more wet. Knew I didn't want blow in BJ so cowgirl it was and she rode me hard until I blew my load into her tight pussy. Kept riding and then after finishing we laidback and chatted. Loves sports and betting so we made a few bets and talked about the Mav game. But all I can say is she treated me right and my 1 hour dream lasted 6 hours. Can't go into details but I'm extremely tired after a 2 hr nap before starting work this am. Go see her soon here for 2 weeks great time.
-
05-08-24 07:28 #211Senior Member

Posts: 131Interested in this info too as it'd make my decision between seeing Cola or Cutie a bit easier over the weekend.
Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 07:16 #210Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Pricing
It's usually 360 for an hour.
Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY
[View Original Post]
400 for msog.
500 BBFS.
-
05-08-24 01:18 #209Senior Member

Posts: 98If you paid 5, does that mean Cutie does BBFS? Or does she charge more?
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 22:17 #208Senior Member

Posts: 151Need more customers. We can only have nice things if we build up our popularity
Guys, we need to get more people through the doors, I tried to book Siena after finally getting back in town and was told basically she's leaving early due to lack of clients. I understand that not everyone can partake on a weekly basis, but if we want to build momentum and get the hot girls to come, we have to make sure they think it's worth it to come. Siena is a legend in Northern Virginia, and I just hope she doesn't go back telling the other girls it's not worth coming here.
In my mind, we need enough momentum for another agency to come in town. Just imagine having 3-6 options at all times.
-
05-07-24 19:52 #207Senior Member

Posts: 146I totally agree. I got my first experience with a K girl and picked Cola. She doesn't speak much English but know enough to follow direction. She is is petite, beautiful. Beautiful rack (implants), all shaved, smelt amazing. She greeted me and took me to the bedroom. Hugged me and kissed me. After giving her my donation, she left, came back and let her dress fall on the floor. She is so beautiful, it stopped me, I stared at her for a few second, probably drooling. If my ex wife looked like her, I'd still be married LOL.
Originally Posted by JakeJake80
[View Original Post]
She asked me if I wanted a shower, which I agreed. Unfortunately one happy monger was already using the shower. So she asked me to lay on the bed. She used wipes and cleaned me before starting a BBBJ. Very talented girl. Then time for CFS. Now she commented I was big which has been an issue with other Asian girls. But starting slowly and gently, she had no problem. All positions, you name it, finishing in CG. I initially paid for double pop. She started to massage me, hugged me, a real GFE. Then started again with HJ and BBBJ till I exploded a second time.
I was impressed by the girl and the experience. Now this is my first K girl so I cannot compare but, I will go back for more.
The booker was very friendly, the screening process very easy. The booker gives you pricing and all instructions.
If you want to read reviews or see more photos. Just Google the names and Ter. It's not rocket science. I found every single girl mentioned in this forum. The girls seems to rotate across the State.
Stay safe.
Have a lot of fun with the K Girl and, most importantly, treat them well, they will treat you very well in return.
DBUSA.
Thank you everyone for creating this K girl discussion thread. It helped me make a decision.
-
05-07-24 19:13 #206Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Cola is not the girl in the pictures, but she has an equivalent OMG body. Curves you would never expect for an Asian girl.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 18:52 #205Senior Member

Posts: 382Booker usual does state the rates upon confirmation
Most of my conversations and confirmation I had with the booker has been upfront what the prices of services were and what was available with each provider. LA, Vegas and the other boards have all similar prices.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
Prices are rough but the girls services are worth it to me at least. The AMPs here haven't been cutting it for me so I'm glad to have this option here.
-
05-07-24 16:54 #204Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636The booker should tell pricing when you're texting.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 14:36 #203Senior Member

Posts: 830+100 up charge for BBFS
JSMW is correct about the +100 up charge for BBFS.
You are also correct that the website has stopped showing prices. But they remain unchanged as far as I know.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 14:28 #202Senior Member

Posts: 1101The difference from 4 to 5 is typically BBFS. 4 is regular GFE but FS is covered.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 14:24 #201Senior Member

Posts: 259Is there an increase in donation from 4 to 5? They stopped posting donations on the website as well.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




