Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5141
-
05-08-24 15:37 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 356Alexis
I think I may have texted back and forth with her under a different number, and the pictures look familiar. Has anyone had any experience with her?
https://tryst.link/escort/sluttysubmissalexis
-
05-07-24 13:51 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 40Lacy
Finally took a date with Lacy. She's been reviewed well and those reviews are spot on.
Older woman in her own apartment out by Currier. She is an absolute go getter LOL. Started with smoking a little 420 while we chatted and got comfortable. She asked that I get undressed and head to her bed. A long sensual bare blowjob with ball play and teasing. She asked if I wanted some rimming and an affirmation and she dove into the area tongue 1st. Again a question for me and this time it was if I wanted some internal prostate play. Yep! This was simply outstanding and had me squirming with pleasure. Some more BBJ and then on went the cover. Lacy jumped on and rode me taking all of me in. We went with a couple other positions and then a great BBJ with swallow of every last drop.
If pleasure is what you are after Lacy is what you are seeking!
Will repeat.
-
05-07-24 11:02 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 69Downright scary.
Perhaps. But in any case she / he is downright scary. I can't even imagine.
Originally Posted by LiveFreeorDie
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 07:26 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 60Katie Kisses is a dude! LOL.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 05:26 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 35Banging Bunny
By looking at Banging Bunny's pic she may have been Best BBJ Destiny from RI. If it is indeed her I recommend you try. It was awesome!!
Please note at the time she did not offer FS and the prices way back when was $60 for a great BJ.
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 23:30 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 230Orlando
Thanks for the Intel. Reading the reviews across all their boards in Orlando seems they have the life there. Beautiful young AMP, decent and plenty SW, escorts a plenty. The only complaint I have is they have gatekeepers holding onto contact info for the UTR scene. But I've got things planned out. I'm going to have a f-ing blast (pun intended).
Originally Posted by LivnLifeVIP
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 13:14 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 127How do I find her on Facebook, what is the last name she uses on her profile?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 12:36 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 328Lynn
There is one review on the oThER site from a credible hobbyist. He reported that he visited Lynn in January 2024 and was interested only in her blowjob. Here is what he wrote.
"The Juicy Details: Made the call, very nice older woman new to this. Made arrangements to meet. Went to her town and met at a local store to make sure we were both comfortable. Followed to a single family home, went thru the back door and into a basement area, very clean with a bed. I was there for one thing only, her ad stated that oral was her specialty, so I disrobed and let her work her magic, she is awesome in fact, she actually orgasm'd several times while going down on me, very interesting. I did cum in her mouth and she kept going! Great experience will repeat in a pinch. ".
In her profile, he listed her as white, non-smoker, 41-45 years old, 5'1" tall, athletic build, blue eyes, blond straight shoulder length hair, 36 C breasts, and a natural Bush. Services offered were vaginal intercourse and uncovered blowjob with CIM, but spits it out. Rates QV=$150, HH=$250. Her Tryst ad says $300 HR. No mention of kissing or other activities in her profile on the oThER site or in her Tryst ad. Her availability is evenings, which implies she has a day job. That's a plus in my book.
https://tryst.link/escort/countryhot-1#contact
Originally Posted by Angler83
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 06:03 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 60Lacey
I finally gave Lacey a try. Exactly as described on this board. Very open minded mature woman. Fantastic BBBJ with CIM swallow. Pretty good fuck and she will squirt for you. If age isn't a factor for you, I would recommend.
-
04-29-24 22:43 #4097Banned Member

Posts: 942Ava Manchester NH
Just message her on Facebook bro. She is always DTF.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 20:55 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 192Ava
Anyone been in touch with her? She hasn't responded to me.
-
04-29-24 13:28 #4095Regular Member

Posts: 1Lynn
I know I'm new to the forum (but not the hobby) so folks may not be in a hurry to respond. But here goes. I live in Maine but find myself having to go to NH with some frequency. This ad just keeps grabbing my attention. Does anyone have any info / experience with this lady? Again, I know I'm the new guy, but any info would be appreciated. PM is fine if that works better. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/countryhot-1
-
04-28-24 14:06 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 352Orlando
I just got back from there. Fucking Amazing!
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
The AMPs are awesome. I went to Relax Spa. Standard service is table shower, NURU, TUMA, then a quick massage with BBBJ + FS. If you want an extra girl that's +100.100 for house, 140 for girl, and 100 for a friend. Other spas down there are similar.
I saw Katie Kisses quite a few times. Great head - https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/168930655.
I saw Bangin Bunny once, opted for BBBJ, which was ok. But she's too big for my liking. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/168586933
Enjoy!
-
04-26-24 08:41 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 101I called her once. Decided not to see her and even sent her a message canceling. She proceeded to call me from multiple numbers days later pissed. She's nuts. I'd pass.
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 21:54 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 2109Jazmin
The pics in the ad are those of Jazmin.
She used to use that name but stopped using the name because of a bad review.
But someone I trust convinced me to see her anyway and it turned out to be not a great idea.
Cute enough. Nothing terrible happened but she is bouncing off the walls. Not worth visiting.
But she's been using 2-3 different numbers in her ads lately. Maybe she fat-fingered one of the numbers in her ads and someone else is getting harassed with requests?
Originally Posted by CurtisI
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






