Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1265
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #200

    Permission to go below deck

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    It was yesterday (Monday) that I saw Cutie: I edited my post and corrected the day.
    Appreciate the detail on Cutie. I like to change up the depth and pace a lot so its pretty disappointing she's in pain after the first few inches. Kind of like having a sports car you have to drive like a minivan.

  2. #199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Thanks for Catching my Mistake!

    It was yesterday (Monday) that I saw Cutie: I edited my post and corrected the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Guess you got lucky as Booker insisted over weekend Cutie wasn't available until Monday. The alternative choice was amazing.

  3. #198

    Shame

    Guess you got lucky as Booker insisted over weekend Cutie wasn't available until Monday. The alternative choice was amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    K-Gurl Cutie. There's a new Angel at 101 and her name is Cutie. Took a roadie down from Cincy on Friday to check out her first day in Louisville. Good session approaching great. But oh so very hard to top my first 101 experience with Lily a few months ago. Bring her back!!

  4. #197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Cutie the Newest Angel

    K-Gurl Cutie.

    Post # 600 for Slam and I've got a good one! There's a new Angel at 101 and her name is Cutie. Took a roadie down from Cincy on Monday to check out her first day in Louisville. Good session approaching great. But oh so very hard to top my first 101 experience with Lily a few months ago. Bring her back!

    Pics on the website have usual glamour treatment but are definitely Cutie. The third one is the most representative. She stands maybe 5'2" and has a banging body with lucious natural c-cup breasts and perky pink nipples. Freshly shaved love nest and the softest skin that you've come to expect from Korean beauties. Oh, and a sexy discreet tattoo on lower back just above the hip.

    Greeted at the door with a few kisses and led by the hand to bedroom. Placed 5 Benjamins on table and was told to strip. We both did and proceeded to the shower where gentle body wash and preview BBBJ commenced. I believe both are standard with this establishment. A note for less agile mongers: be very careful when exiting the tub. It's a deceptively high step onto a slippery surface.

    Back in the room fun began immediately with playful mutual groping and make out session. She asked if I liked touching her body (duh!) as I proceeded downtown for some clean wet cunny licking. She seemed to enjoy the attention but I felt some tension in her legs particularly with FIV. I took the hint and proceeded gently.

    When it came tome to insert Tab A in Slot B, she first applied a lubricant or lotion she said was organic. Appeared to be custom blended and not from the drugstore or local fuck emporium. It was light and pleasant and I didn't mind (unlike lube which I detest). We went at it in mish and I again noticed the tensed legs limiting my travel. Somewhere recently on one of the OH or KY forums there was discussion of why a provider might do this. My take is that. For some reason. It was uncomfortable for her. We switched to cowgirl which seemed better but even then we managed no more than three or four inches. Having just the one data point, I can't say if this is the norm for Cutie. She's an experienced masseuse having worked in LA, the Bay Area and other places so that's not the problem. After a few minutes of cowgirl, Cutie asked to go back to mish and this is where I came. Busting inside her lovely pussy was a delicious treat. Reflexively, I pushed a little deeper as I nutted and she yelped a little. She then reached quickly. Perhaps a little too hastily. For wet wipes in anticipation of my withdrawal.

    We both headed back to the bath for a quick rinse then returned to bedroom. She offered a light back rub before I turned over and she started a second blowjob. Like the sex, she is limited on oral travel but does an excellent job with the first three inches. I didn't have a second pop in me today (sadly, most days) but I had a fine time trying. I finally called her off and we cuddled and talked about horse racing, baseball and especially basketball. She knows sports and sports betting. She's a fun conversationalist with a good command of English and sexy cute accent. Maybe this is how she got her name!

  5. #196
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Cutie and Cola

    Any reviews and experiences with Cola or Cutie?

    Anxious to hear about them.

  6. #195
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Perfect format

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseBlend  [View Original Post]
    First time touching down in Louisville and I guess if there's a metropolitan area, there is a good chance to find some K-girls that are willing to see you for a nominal fee. Kinda crazy but love the selection here. Did some reading and thanks to the seniors here, I was able to pull the trigger after getting screened. Thankfully its not as invasive as it is in LA so it was pretty painless. Siena had a slot open for this evening so I'm now writing this review with the hickey she left on my neck and the shower going that I will eventually step in. PLEASER Style as that is what I'm used to.

    Photos: They're her but filtered. I would not expect anything different then really the woman in the photos.

    https://www.101angels.com

    Looks: Plain and simple, she's hot and I expected her to be hot given she's GFE. Its usually the younger and prettier ladies holding out on the BBFS. I knew this going in and that's a trade I'm willing to make as long as the lady in turn is good service and above average in appearance. Taller girl at 5'6 and her body is very well maintained. Full C cups and a very plump ass. I would say the little tattoo behind her neck was a personal turn on as a tasteful amount of ink is always appreciated. Overall, pretty hot and met my criteria to shell out for non-BBFS.

    English: so so. I could tell she understood what I was saying as long as I was speaking slowly. Just made it easier on myself using a translator for the pillow talk at the end.

    Attitude: Siena is objectively what I call a service queen. A warm personality and you can tell she's happy that someone is taking the time to visit her. I don't expect a woman to worship me when I visit but I do value and consider repeat with girl who give me a sense of chemistry. I know at the end of the day, I'm a customer but I do love when a girl does go that extra mile beyond a sick BBBJ but instead gives up some real affection. I love that and give her a 10 in this category.

    Service: Siena does everything right and based on the menu, its good value IMO. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect so I let the chip fall where they may. Friendly welcome in a red tube top than barely covered her ass cheeks and let me roam about post donation. Siena was open to LFK pre mouth wash and during the shower. Didn't really mind the lack of outright tearing into each other since I knew I needed the cover. I was unsure if her BBBJ was covered or not but thankfully it wasn't.

    DFK once we were dry and she does give one of the best authentic cat baths I've had in some time. Siena kissed me all the way down my body before kissing my pelvis and conducting some tier one mouth work. The thing I love girls doing is so simple and Siena did it. Compliment the BBBJ with a simple one handed or ideally two handed twist as they move up and down. Granted she used one but I got the cherry on top of my sundae so I won't hold it against her.

    I would've let her continue but I was feeling anxious with the pent up sexual tension and I really just wanted to fuck. Slapped on the cover and she got on top. Great chance to play with her fun bags but she was going a little too slow for my taste. I figured since she did a good job with her mouth, I'd pick up the slack. Rubbed her pussy a bit and got her warm and wet with some nipple play before putting her on all four so I could fuck her doggy. She has a really nice ass and I was happy to ride her like a bronco but she flipped back around to take me in mish with some self-starter DFK. Love a woman who takes initiative. She sucked my neck as I pounded her out to completion and filled the bag.

    She asked me if I wanted a last minute round two but I didn't have it in me so we opted for pillow talk and cuddles. Good time though and I felt we clicked well.

    Expense: three Benjamins plus three Jacksons for the hour.

    Repeat: I would. I want to explore the menu here more but if I make it through the roster, I'll swing back around.
    Gold standard format for reviews. Thank you for supplying this template.

  7. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Cola is a legend and has worked under the name of Cosmo or Soy in the past. It'd be silly to not partake.
    Do you happen to have any review links or a TER ID? Was thinking of seeing her but the reviews for sienna sound to good to go with someone else.

  8. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about seeing Cola this week, but all these reviews about Siena have me reconsidering my options. Not to mention Cola charges a bit more.
    Cola is a legend and has worked under the name of Cosmo or Soy in the past. It'd be silly to not partake.

  9. #192

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickOne69  [View Original Post]
    I would also have sto agree with these two she was an amazing experience although not BBFS everything else was well worth it. Sometimes I feel like I am held back at the AMP because of my size she let me go as deep and hard as I wanted to even stopping to make sure I wasn't going to hard and she looked me in the eyes and said fuck me like you want. She gave probably the best BBBJ I have ever had and wasn't going to stop until I told her I wanted to fuck. Go have fun with her while she is in town and you won't regret it. Dfk and all other GFE is on menu but BBFS is a no go I even tried to offer up more and she said never. Also don't try to rim her she was not open to that.
    Its a personal problem while suffering from success at times and not every girl can accommodate average to above average sizes. Especially if you really want to go balls deep on a girl, it can take the unfeathered experience away which isn't really a mark on the girl sometimes since a spinner trying to take dick may be harder. Thankfully Siena is average height in American height and does allow for some rougher play.

  10. #191

    Haley

    This report is from a couple of weeks back. I got to see her on my trip to Louisville. As soon as the door open I see a good looking Korean girl in a sexy outfit. She went through the usual routine of mouthwash and clean up in the shower. Though she look good she is definitely not her advertised age. We're going to a conversation and I asked about her age and she said she is 28. On the website it said that she is 23 years old. Though she said that she's 28 I'm pretty sure she is over 30 years old. These girls provide a good service but as you already know that your mileage would vary with the girl. She has been accommodating for anything I requested for. Is the second girl I saw after seeing Stacey early on. As you already know Stacey is way about her in looks are in service. After seeing these two girls I kind of came to a conclusion that the photos are like heavily photoshopped and the girls doesn't exactly look like that pictures. However this is the best you can get in Louisville and they've been great.

  11. #190
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Cola?

    I was thinking about seeing Cola this week, but all these reviews about Siena have me reconsidering my options. Not to mention Cola charges a bit more.

  12. #189

    Siena

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    As stated above she is phenomenal. From the shower, BBBJ, rimming, dfk and foreplay. She's all about great service and is a giver. She's up their with Judy, Monica, and Anne from Chicago, all Service Queens and great personalities. Her last day is the 15th. Run guys don't walk to see her you won't be dissapointed. Be Safe.
    I would also have sto agree with these two she was an amazing experience although not BBFS everything else was well worth it. Sometimes I feel like I am held back at the AMP because of my size she let me go as deep and hard as I wanted to even stopping to make sure I wasn't going to hard and she looked me in the eyes and said fuck me like you want. She gave probably the best BBBJ I have ever had and wasn't going to stop until I told her I wanted to fuck. Go have fun with her while she is in town and you won't regret it. Dfk and all other GFE is on menu but BBFS is a no go I even tried to offer up more and she said never. Also don't try to rim her she was not open to that.

  13. #188

    Siena is one of my ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseBlend  [View Original Post]
    First time touching down in Louisville and I guess if there's a metropolitan area, there is a good chance to find some K-girls that are willing to see you for a nominal fee. Kinda crazy but love the selection here. Did some reading and thanks to the seniors here, I was able to pull the trigger after getting screened. Thankfully its not as invasive as it is in LA so it was pretty painless. Siena had a slot open for this evening so I'm now writing this review with the hickey she left on my neck and the shower going that I will eventually step in. PLEASER Style as that is what I'm used to.

    Photos: They're her but filtered. I would not expect anything different then really the woman in the photos.

    https://www.101angels.com

    Looks: Plain and simple, she's hot and I expected her to be hot given she's GFE. Its usually the younger and prettier ladies holding out on the BBFS. I knew this going in and that's a trade I'm willing to make as long as the lady in turn is good service and above average in appearance. Taller girl at 5'6 and her body is very well maintained. Full C cups and a very plump ass. I would say the little tattoo behind her neck was a personal turn on as a tasteful amount of ink is always appreciated. Overall, pretty hot and met my criteria to shell out for non-BBFS.

    English: so so. I could tell she understood what I was saying as long as I was speaking slowly. Just made it easier on myself using a translator for the pillow talk at the end.

    Attitude: Siena is objectively what I call a service queen. A warm personality and you can tell she's happy that someone is taking the time to visit her. I don't expect a woman to worship me when I visit but I do value and consider repeat with girl who give me a sense of chemistry. I know at the end of the day, I'm a customer but I do love when a girl does go that extra mile beyond a sick BBBJ but instead gives up some real affection. I love that and give her a 10 in this category.

    Service: Siena does everything right and based on the menu, its good value imo. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect so I let the chip fall where they may. Friendly welcome in a red tube top than barely covered her ass cheeks and let me roam about post donation. Siena was open to LFK pre mouth wash and during the shower. Didn't really mind the lack of outright tearing into each other since I knew I needed the cover. I was unsure if her BBBJ was covered or not but thankfully it wasn't.

    DFK once we were dry and she does give one of the best authentic cat baths I've had in some time. Siena kissed me all the way down my body before kissing my pelvis and conducting some tier one mouth work. The thing I love girls doing is so simple and Siena did it. Compliment the BBBJ with a simple one handed or ideally two handed twist as they move up and down. Granted she used one but I got the cherry on top of my sundae so I won't hold it against her.

    I would've let her continue but I was feeling anxious with the pent up sexual tension and I really just wanted to fuck. Slapped on the cover and she got on top. Great chance to play with her fun bags but she was going a little too slow for my taste. I figured since she did a good job with her mouth, I'd pick up the slack. Rubbed her pussy a bit and got her warm and wet with some nipple play before putting her on all four so I could fuck her doggy. She has a really nice ass and I was happy to ride her like a bronco but she flipped back around to take me in mish with some self-starter DFK. Love a woman who takes initiative. She sucked my neck as I pounded her out to completion and filled the bag.

    She asked me if I wanted a last minute round two but I didn't have it in me so we opted for pillow talk and cuddles. Good time though and I felt we clicked well.

    Expense: three Benjamins plus three Jacksons for the hour.

    Repeat: I would. I want to explore the menu here more but if I make it through the roster, I'll swing back around.
    As stated above she is phenomenal. From the shower, BBBJ, rimming, dfk and foreplay. She's all about great service and is a giver. She's up their with Judy, Monica, and Anne from Chicago, all Service Queens and great personalities. Her last day is the 15th. Run guys don't walk to see her you won't be dissapointed. Be Safe.

  14. #187

    Siena 101 Angels

    First time touching down in Louisville and I guess if there's a metropolitan area, there is a good chance to find some K-girls that are willing to see you for a nominal fee. Kinda crazy but love the selection here. Did some reading and thanks to the seniors here, I was able to pull the trigger after getting screened. Thankfully its not as invasive as it is in LA so it was pretty painless. Siena had a slot open for this evening so I'm now writing this review with the hickey she left on my neck and the shower going that I will eventually step in. PLEASER Style as that is what I'm used to.

    Photos: They're her but filtered. I would not expect anything different then really the woman in the photos.

    https://www.101angels.com

    Looks: Plain and simple, she's hot and I expected her to be hot given she's GFE. Its usually the younger and prettier ladies holding out on the BBFS. I knew this going in and that's a trade I'm willing to make as long as the lady in turn is good service and above average in appearance. Taller girl at 5'6 and her body is very well maintained. Full C cups and a very plump ass. I would say the little tattoo behind her neck was a personal turn on as a tasteful amount of ink is always appreciated. Overall, pretty hot and met my criteria to shell out for non-BBFS.

    English: so so. I could tell she understood what I was saying as long as I was speaking slowly. Just made it easier on myself using a translator for the pillow talk at the end.

    Attitude: Siena is objectively what I call a service queen. A warm personality and you can tell she's happy that someone is taking the time to visit her. I don't expect a woman to worship me when I visit but I do value and consider repeat with girl who give me a sense of chemistry. I know at the end of the day, I'm a customer but I do love when a girl does go that extra mile beyond a sick BBBJ but instead gives up some real affection. I love that and give her a 10 in this category.

    Service: Siena does everything right and based on the menu, its good value imo. I wasn't entirely sure what to expect so I let the chip fall where they may. Friendly welcome in a red tube top than barely covered her ass cheeks and let me roam about post donation. Siena was open to LFK pre mouth wash and during the shower. Didn't really mind the lack of outright tearing into each other since I knew I needed the cover. I was unsure if her BBBJ was covered or not but thankfully it wasn't.

    DFK once we were dry and she does give one of the best authentic cat baths I've had in some time. Siena kissed me all the way down my body before kissing my pelvis and conducting some tier one mouth work. The thing I love girls doing is so simple and Siena did it. Compliment the BBBJ with a simple one handed or ideally two handed twist as they move up and down. Granted she used one but I got the cherry on top of my sundae so I won't hold it against her.

    I would've let her continue but I was feeling anxious with the pent up sexual tension and I really just wanted to fuck. Slapped on the cover and she got on top. Great chance to play with her fun bags but she was going a little too slow for my taste. I figured since she did a good job with her mouth, I'd pick up the slack. Rubbed her pussy a bit and got her warm and wet with some nipple play before putting her on all four so I could fuck her doggy. She has a really nice ass and I was happy to ride her like a bronco but she flipped back around to take me in mish with some self-starter DFK. Love a woman who takes initiative. She sucked my neck as I pounded her out to completion and filled the bag.

    She asked me if I wanted a last minute round two but I didn't have it in me so we opted for pillow talk and cuddles. Good time though and I felt we clicked well.

    Expense: three Benjamins plus three Jacksons for the hour.

    Repeat: I would. I want to explore the menu here more but if I make it through the roster, I'll swing back around.

  15. #186

    Siena

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelin  [View Original Post]
    Hoping for a review of Siena from the local group. I'll be in town next week and considering trying to see her. I missed Stacy and Mint. Did manage to see Danbi, but I expect the experience is on another level with the other two.

    Stay safe.
    Saw her yesterday and I enjoyed my time with her. Excellent massage with some stuff I've never gotten from any other provider. Included rimm you are into that, which was a nice surprise. Great BBBJ and overall oral skills. Very tight kitty as well and great dfk. Only issue I had was not with her but the booker. I set up time early with her based on her offering BBFS but was only told she didn't offer it right before I got there. I guess the booker didn't know she didn't offer it when the page was updated, so just an FYI.

    Definitely worth seeing, even if I tend to skew towards BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape