Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 532 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7060

    Haley

    I saw some questions about her with an old review a few weeks ago. She's been on my radar for awhile, just never could catch her at the right time. We had gone back and forth a few times trying to set times and get numbers right, but again never could make it work. She texts me that she's available if I'm interested. She's in the NE, near wissinoming area. I happened to be up that way, and we set a price for 120 for the ss. Which is a little less than she was originally asking. I wasn't sure what to expect, and was cautious. I had to pick her up to bring her back to her incall spot, but she had a great personality, just chatting away, definitely made me feel more comfortable. When we got to her place that's when the surprise hit. It's a very small room in a house with roommates. But it was not very clean and there's not a lot of space. But I was there so I went through with it. She was GFE, she said pretty much anything is on the table, except greek she asks for more for. She said she does other kink stuff too, just for extra. I opted for some DFK, and a CBJ. I normally ask for a BBJ but I think there was a miscommunication when I asked if she had a condom, like she thought needed it for the BJ. All in all the performance was great, good kisser, nice BJ, and she rode me fairly well too. She looks better than some of the rough pics show. She does have a few signs of the demons. If you don't mind the messy room I say check her out. I personally would repeat, but only for a ss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...t/115873665495

  2. #7059

    Favorite skinny girls?

    I'll be in Philly for a couple of days next month and trying to find a girl to have some fun with, outcall since I don't know the area and prefer to avoid heading into a trap. Thought I'd ask if anyone has suggestions for a skinny girl, if she has tattoos even better. I see options on Tryst but they're $$ so I thought I'd ask the experts here if you have any favorites you're not trying to hide.

  3. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltoDerri267  [View Original Post]
    Come on bros stop holding out on intel LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...e/300644544581
    Come on man, literally 10 second looking it up on google shows ads with the same pics in California. Are you guys even trying anymore?? Plus don't be stupid, that looks EXTREMELY TGTBT.

  4. #7057

    Intel on Throat Magician or PAWG?


  5. #7056

    Update on Groomed

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFanBoy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and would definitely repeat. She is doing car dates now. Daty, dfk, BBBJ, cowgirl. No bare. I'd say she definitely looks like her pictures. In my head I pictured her a bit curvier. I'd say she is more tall and slightly curvy.

    Most recent ad here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...g/918276874108.
    She bailed on our first date and then I offered to get her a room for a deal (extra time) the next time. She said I can get a room but her rates are non negotiable lmao. These "business" women are fucking dumb. Sure, miss out on more business because you want to be stubborn and keep working uncomfortably out of cars then. Even Day use hotels have become to expensive for a quick romps doubt it is worth it.

  6. #7055

    Giesel

    Everything on here has been stated before. I my mind she has a perfect body, beautiful face. Entered the room and she knew I was showered as she undressed me. We started with a blue toast and then off to the races. Standing BJ then to leaning on the bed BJ. Then onto the bed for some 69 and then to CG. I blew there in the bag. The only thing that I would say is that her dirty talk is a different voice than her regular voice. If I could change that to be not sexy voice just a dirty voice.

    https://www.ephillym.com/

  7. #7054

    Visitor help

    Going to be in your city next week was looking for recommendations if you wouldn't mind passing along some recommendations. Not concerned with price more concerned with a hottie with great hygiene. Thanks for the help!

  8. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    You know, an old girlfriend of mine called Kensington "the land of man faced women".

    It always made me laugh, because it was spot on target.

    I got the lowdown on her from another woman I know, "Scarlett" is definitely a woman and not trans. Apparently people get set up and robbed at that house frequently, so I was smart to call it quits when I did.
    I never had to misfortune to walk into a set up but it does happen. Glad you used wisdom and got out of there. Thanks fot alerting others.

  9. #7052

    Torresdale

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucker for skinny tatted up girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...s/720137712093

    She gave me an address on the 6100 block of Torresdale. I showed up 15 minutes early and scoped out the place. 5 minutes before I was supposed to get there some sketchy dude and a beat down looking chick come down the block, cut through a neighbors yard, and go into the house from the back. I watched him leave the front, and then go back in, and another dude just hanging around. Based on her looks, which of course are nowhere near the pics, I might have left even if there were no sketchy dudes. But enough was enough and I rolled out.

    I told her I was leaving, and she offered a car date instead, saying they were her bodyguards. Still thanks but no thanks.

    Then she sent me pics of herself with all the cuts and bruises she got in a fight. HARD PASS.
    Glad you left. Thanks for sharing. I saw the ad this passed Saturday and I was thinking about meeting her.

  10. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    I definitely got the feeling this one is a deception. A transformer in disguise.
    You know, an old girlfriend of mine called Kensington "the land of man faced women".

    It always made me laugh, because it was spot on target.

    I got the lowdown on her from another woman I know, "Scarlett" is definitely a woman and not trans. Apparently people get set up and robbed at that house frequently, so I was smart to call it quits when I did.

  11. #7050

    Airport Area

    FWB and I are in town through Sunday. Any recommendations for some adult fun?

    Feel free to DM. Thanks.

  12. #7049

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    Based on that photo, I'm not even sure it was a female you were dealing with. You did well to get out of there.
    I definitely got the feeling this one is a deception. A transformer in disguise.

  13. #7048
    Based on that photo, I'm not even sure it was a female you were dealing with. You did well to get out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I'm a sucker for skinny tatted up girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...s/720137712093

    She gave me an address on the 6100 block of Torresdale. I showed up 15 minutes early and scoped out the place. 5 minutes before I was supposed to get there some sketchy dude and a beat down looking chick come down the block, cut through a neighbors yard, and go into the house from the back. I watched him leave the front, and then go back in, and another dude just hanging around. Based on her looks, which of course are nowhere near the pics, I might have left even if there were no sketchy dudes. But enough was enough and I rolled out.

    I told her I was leaving, and she offered a car date instead, saying they were her bodyguards. Still thanks but no thanks.

    Then she sent me pics of herself with all the cuts and bruises she got in a fight. HARD PASS.

  14. #7047

    Kayla / Lacey / Kelly

    Is this the Lacey you're talking about? The links are down.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-lacey-22-lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeDude54  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any has any experience with this one claims to have a very open menu and reasonable all things considered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/164416095

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...right/59109839

    Love to know if anyone has tried.

  15. #7046

    How over weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gymlife28  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kasha the other night. She's really cool, down to earth and definitely knows how to please a man. Her photos are more glamours than what you get in person, and she does have some extra weight, however she mentions that in her post. It's most likely from kids but certainly didn't effect her pussy. That said, she can handle your entire fist and still manages to feel tight while inside her! Treat her right and she'll quickly become added to your rotation. She's great, open to anything and loves what she does. Not into drugs or drama, safe in call location, clean, totally shaved, gives good head, and loves anal. What else could you ask for? Will see her again if ever in the area.

    (610) 571- 6XXX.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...-/851508692119

    Tried uploading photos, keeps saying "invalid file".
    I don't mind some extra weight BUT that is a very open ended description.

    Can you be more specific with height and weight estimates? I mean 5'3" 165 lbs is some Extra Weight. 5'3" 250 lbs another story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape