Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 1362 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31940
    Thanks will try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    You can also leave a message and someone usually gets back to you the same day.

  2. #31939
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Nothing bare but in her ad she has videos taking a bbc down her throat and in the kitty with no condom. Also no anal but that Greek hole obviously gets plenty of dick.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Seen her multiple times. Not consistent, sometimes she gets into it and others are very mechanical. She doesn't always have the best hygiene, but pics are accurate.

  3. #31938

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    So had an appointment with yumi but ended up getting mariko. The comments below are very accurate of her, she is a Japanese beauty. Loved my visit with her.
    How is the southside location? The one last time in Henrico was a good spot (even though people hate Henrico).

  4. #31937
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Nothing bare but in her ad she has videos taking a bbc down her throat and in the kitty with no condom. Also no anal but that Greek hole obviously gets plenty of dick.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    She really looks familiar.

  5. #31936
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/169559520

    She requires FaceTime and you have to flash your dick.
    Nothing bare but in her ad she has videos taking a bbc down her throat and in the kitty with no condom. Also no anal but that Greek hole obviously gets plenty of dick.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  6. #31935
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    SirensVA

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    They're definately open. If you're getting their voicemail, they're probably booked for that day. If they're booked for that evening, the office closes til the next day at 11 am when they open again. Their voicemail tells you that when you call.
    You can also leave a message and someone usually gets back to you the same day.

  7. #31934
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    Booked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobig2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try them recently? Can't get ahold of them.
    They're definately open. If you're getting their voicemail, they're probably booked for that day. If they're booked for that evening, the office closes til the next day at 11 am when they open again. Their voicemail tells you that when you call.

  8. #31933
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Also, how do you get in touch with her? There's a message me button but I do not want to create a trust account.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alybankss

    Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/169559520

    She requires FaceTime and you have to flash your dick.

  9. #31932

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    Felt bad that Yuki did not work today and Mariko was not available at my requested time slot. But fortunately, I tried Yumi today. Her pics are real with minimal P.S. She is cute and young.

    First impression, a pretty petite young lady with a great body, she is about 5'2 and 100 lbs, age wise 22 or 23. She is very very friendly and enthusiastic. Her English is decent, we had a pleasant conversation. I could tell she was genuine and curious, so nice to be young haha. Body-wise, she's slim, with silky smooth skin, and natural tits that feel heavenly. Felt like roughly B / C cups even though she says they are E's in Japanese size (WTF).

    Onto the good part, her service is decent. Nice long sloppy wet BBBJ in the shower, on the bed. Really took her time to take care of me, and never once looked at the clock. BBBJ was so nice and long that I just laid back, eyes closed, and thoroughly enjoyed it (yes that was definitely the highlight). After she went on top then I went on top, at that point I was so ready, didn't want anything fancy I just wanted to plow the fk out of her. Afterward, told me to relax back on the bed, brought me water, and gave me some massage, what a sweet girl.
    I'm thrilled to hear the glowing reviews of the new GFE girls. I hope she's still around when I can get back in the game.

  10. #31931

    Inicreases (Sophie)

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to pay her that much when I use to rail her for 80 bucks a few years ago, same thing with Evelyn Rose!!
    It's amazing how some increase incrementally but others just blow up! Even old VIP Sophie raised slightly: https://www.eros.com/california/san_...183.htm?cat=58 3. 5 hhr. LOL 2. 5 was bargain basement but the competition requires me to move on. You're better off with her private number. Can't find Bruna anymore but she shot up to 7. Hr. Last I saw? Wow! They were fun while they lasted.

  11. #31930
    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    She's hard to search for because of the three letter name, and I can't tell if I'm getting her confused for someone else. Is she cool? Any info on her head game?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/647877401477
    From what I recall, it's what you are reading now. Some had really good visits with her and were repeat customers. Others had poor visits and I recall everything from hygiene to not following through with the date after payment being expressed. I like her body in the pics, nice and thick. Those eyes and facial expressions though. She looks crazy. Even the post about people now showing up sounded like someone who is unstable on a different level. I would proceed with caution for sure and try to do everything you can to control the environment.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  12. #31929
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to pay her that much when I use to rail her for 80 bucks a few years ago, same thing with Evelyn Rose!!
    Damn! I wish I was around for that. I would have put her on retainer. She is my ideal body type. How was she in the bedroom. Don't plan on meeting her rates, just curious.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  13. #31928

    Let's Play?

    This one called me after I texted her several days ago, and I didn't remember who she was until now. She claims she's off Broad Street right now and offers a time to remember. Does anyone have any details, or should I just walk away?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/796964997627

    FF.

  14. #31927

    Sirens

    Anyone try them recently? Can't get ahold of them.

  15. #31926

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Just to be for warned I saw her at the Cig store on JD or Richmond Hwy with her handler Black suv. That might be why she has been hard to get in contach with and ghosting people her own words. She says she does'nt have a handler single but she does. I know what I saw. Take it with a grain of salt watch your six meaning watch your back.
    Definitely has a handler / dealer, she just seems sketchy to me and all over the place but to each his own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape