Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14112

    Trying to Decide

    I have an opportunity to enjoy some time with a sexy mature woman this evening. Trying to decide between Charley, Lindsey and Skylar. Wondering if anyone has a particular recommendation. They all seem very sexy.

  2. #14111

    I Completely Agree With The Previous Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Here's another player that wastes your time. But will be the first one to put in their ad don't waste their time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169405701
    It's too bad this one is the same way cause, damn! She is hot as hell!

  3. #14110

    Maryland heights

    Have any of you noticed that there is a real upsurge in the number of women saying that they are in Maryland heights "working". Maryland heights has a reputation for having a active vice squad that regularly does bust on working girls and johns. I'm not saying that these ads are traps, they may be for real, but something doesn't look right.

  4. #14109

    Another thtbt

    Here's another player that wastes your time. But will be the first one to put in their ad don't waste their time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169405701

  5. #14108

    It doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL did you take the time to read her ad at all? She is clearly rude in the ad but if you took the time to read it she says don't ask her anything over the phone and I'm sure guys still do. I'd start getting rude eventually too.
    It is obvious that he should not have even attempted to contact this person because of the rudeness in her ad. But that's no reason to defend it. Women in this position are the only people on this planet who are upfront and outrageously disrespectful to the very people they depend on to support themselves. They are in the position that they have to do what they do to make ends meet. The lack of respect that they show towards clientele is the reason they find themselves in the position they are in to begin with. We need to stop bootlicking and simping for these women just because they will open their legs and mouths for anybody with $100 bill, that does not make them special. The average everyday cashier at the Dollar tree or Walmart is a thousand times better than all of these disrespectful women together.

    And we do not have to accept disrespect from them. There is no excuse and we all need to stop supporting any and all of the women with rudeness in their ads. Let alone in actual confrontation. Stop giving them that power just because they were born with their looks, which because of their lifestyle most of them are deteriorating at a rapid pace. Even the ones that say "don't waste my time" I don't deal with them because that are jokes. Nobody wastes people's time more than they do. It takes them 25-30 minutes between each text and by the time you hook up for a casual BJ you've used up 4 hours while they're doing everything they have on their agenda and stringing you along. Any AD that bullet points more about what they will not do than what they will do I pass on.

    A lot of people in the hobby have given them the mindset that they are the ones in charge when they are not. But enough of us are getting the message because I have noticed that the rates are dropping.

  6. #14107

    Chicago41 clear you inbox.

    Clear your inbox mate.

  7. #14106

    Blair green

    Has anyone provided their full name and date of birth to pass her screening? She may have dialed her requirements down a bit, but it's still pretty invasive.

  8. #14105
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    How old is Nikki in st. Charles? Her age ranges from 22 to 30 in her ada.
    Where's her ad?

  9. #14104

    Nikki

    How old is Nikki in st. Charles? Her age ranges from 22 to 30 in her ada.

  10. #14103

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I'll be visiting your city June I'm looking for recommendations for good looking incall ladies who do bbfscip. I'm not picky about young / mature and donation is not a concern. I am glad to help anyone visiting up by Chicago with the local Intel too.

  11. #14102

    Avg,

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her yet? I can't find reviews anywhere. The number is associated with two different names, and the pictures are definitely not all of the same girl. I have my doubts, but I'm hoping one of you has seen her and can let me know if she's good to go.

    https://callescort.org/314-504-0183
    Avg, won't sent a true pic of the product, so I went away.

  12. #14101

    Raven / Haley

    Has anyone met her yet? I can't find reviews anywhere. The number is associated with two different names, and the pictures are definitely not all of the same girl. I have my doubts, but I'm hoping one of you has seen her and can let me know if she's good to go.

    https://callescort.org/314-504-0183

  13. #14100

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Not beautiful, very average. Not hot, very average. Performance is mechanical. Is she professional, yes. Are you going to get off, yes. Is it the hottest lay of your life, not even close. Is she affordable, yes again. In my 15 years of doing this the hottest women are Eastern Europeans followed by Latinas. Top of those two groups are Melody and Gia Moore. So if you used them as gold standard on the 1-10 scale, Eden would be about a 5.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Eden and I would have to agree with you. She's legit, professional, and provides a good service, but average as far as looks and performance. She's a good bargain for the buck. I've seen only one Latina twice, Christie L' Amour and let me tell you she was hot and gave me a hell of a performance. She looked better than her pics, a 10 IMO. Although for me, a provider doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous, if she takes care of herself, knows how to perform, and I'm convince, then I'm all in.

  14. #14099

    Goth ****

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...h/987126194014

    Anyone know this girl? Seems to be pretty new around here. But she reminds me a bit of Sasha from the Angels / Vixens group. I'm not seeing any red alarms unless I'm not looking hard enough?

  15. #14098

    The real question is.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, this is the end result of years of a lack of "legit" reasonably priced options in this town, what's considered average looks and basic service anywhere else has been elevated to "gold standard" status among a lot of guys who simply don't know any better because the choices here that "aren't" just scammers or GPS queens are so damned sparse...I swear, whenever I come back here from my place out in Vegas or Laguna, this town like entering a barren wasteland for new, beautiful and "quality service" providers, where out there it's practically a 24/7 constant, so I pretty much just stick with the few "truly gorgeous" UTR's I've been seeing for years when I'm here.

    Stay Safe
    What is it about St. Louis that is causing such lack of decent providers? This is major city. There shouldn't be this much of a drought.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape