Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 6083
-
05-09-24 00:14 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone ever get her to respond? I keep seeing her post and she has never responded.
I know I've spoken to her before on a different number (like a year ago, maybe). Or at least I think its the same person.
-
05-08-24 12:22 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 64Just a heads up!
Looks like lillyli18 is just another scamma. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...m/326965579926
Used to see pics of this girl on a regular basis, now they pop up sporadically. Tried to contact once for shits and giggles, it was weird! LOL. Fails all the basic test with flying colors. Post in multiple cities, states with multiple phone numbers, pops hard on image search. The pics belong to onlyfans model Sierranichole141 but the account has been deleted. Not before pics got leaked though, I guess. Pics are all over the internet.
-
05-07-24 10:35 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 773IDK, maybe I am the oddball here, but if I see pics on an ad with the provider sucking a cock, or jizz on her snatch or being penetrated, I run away, not walk. How far away is that cock during your visit? I'll guarantee not very. I at least want the illusion that there is no handler nearby, this removes all doubt for me. It shows no class, and it's a terrible marketing idea IMO.
Originally Posted by Ljn21
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 12:04 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 119Is the picture of her topless really her tits? Or at least substantially similar?
Originally Posted by Salsus
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 20:09 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 160Caught Slipping
Little baby.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/969752875994
I saw her couple nights ago I don't recommend her at all. She doesn't give head without or with a condom. Bigger than the pics. I can go on and on about the negatives. I got to finish line off sheer willpower. If you do go see her come with junior already ready, because no foreplay. Only thing she offer on her menu is hole for junior to go inside.
-
05-03-24 08:25 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 190Charleston Girl Headed Your Way
Gents,
I post mainly in the Fayetteville Area, which is my home base. I do get to travel the East Coast, which includes Charleston, SC. I met a nice lady there a while back and I see her when I visit Charleston, SC. During my last visit, we talked about this forum. Since that discussion, she has notified me that she is visiting Cherokee during the weekend of May 18th and May 19th. She will be staying somewhere around Harrell's Casino. She is hoping to meet a few new friends from Cherokee or Asheville, so she asked me to post on this forum. If you are interested contact her, I image her schedule will fill quickly. I have her link below:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/808796482547
She is a MILF, with beautiful breast and an amazing body for her age. She enjoys want she does and it shows in her performance. If you want more information, hit me up with a private message.
Moonshine.
-
05-02-24 11:10 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 101You can find Flora on Tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by BrownSteel69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 01:58 #5236Regular Member

Posts: 13Last summer
One of the better dreams I've had. She looked better than her pics, took direction well and was eager to please. Would dream again.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 19:25 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 97Recent reviews
Any reports on any of these providers recently?
Little Erin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...3/902719287820
Kitty (I'm a little weary of the phone number change).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/507261796124
London.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/653789325282
Venus.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/739961050594
-
04-29-24 17:48 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 773I have seen some providers post in Skip The Games in your area, but not many. I have heard they are some at the Casino in Cherokee but that takes scouting.
Originally Posted by Arconai333
[View Original Post]
Good luck, NC is tough, but the area you are in is tougher.
-
04-27-24 22:48 #5233Senior Member

Posts: 1189Clear some space and I'll answer your questions.
Originally Posted by Arconai333
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 08:11 #5232Regular Member

Posts: 10Pretty darn west.
Hello gents. Recently x-plant here to western NC.
Seems like a huge dead zone.
I am near murphy / andrews / robbinsville area.
Seems to be dry on most boards and searches.
Asheville is a 2 hour drive east.
Lots of candy users around here I figured it would be a little easier to locate something reliable.
Anyone have any known spots. Or places or people.
Looking for a UTR or AMP or escort for some stimulation now and then.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-27-24 00:17 #5231Senior Member

Posts: 116Victoria Muse
Hey Folks,
Used to live & hobby in your area, but moved east 2 yrs ago. I'm heading your way next weekend and would love to re-connect with one of my former regulars, The Latin Victoria Muse & her fabulous breasts. Does anyone have her contact or has she left the area?
Also, is Mia still in Fletcher area? Met with her down east and heard she was in your area. Appreciate her 3 hole attitude.
-
04-22-24 13:42 #5230Senior Member

Posts: 53Long past reviews
If memory serves.. Some talk of less desirable odor many moons ago. I have always want to check out those flaps but I'm usually not able to get away to Cherokee.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 09:57 #5229Senior Member

Posts: 156Springs in bloom?
Anyone have the pleasure?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/016840116041










Reply With Quote






