Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16342

    Legit?

    Just curious and want to make sure she is legit. This is the body I want today, this is the face I'm in the mood for, everything about her look is what I'm in the mood for. I just want to make sure she's real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yourgoldenapple

  2. #16341

    Katie ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    My top two that come to mind of this is Jersey Girl first as this is what I have seen her for. She has a handle on the board to contact on kattie kisses she's reviewed on the escort section. Both can take care of this. Jersey I get off three pops in hr session no problems. Leave with my junk sore from all the blowing!!
    I eagerly set up an outcall with Katie this morning. She agreed to the time and location then abruptly stopped communicating. An hour after the pre agreed upon time / location, she texts and says she only hosts. Frustrating.

  3. #16340

    Manscaping

    Did you end up seeing her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her this coming Sunday. I need a little trim down there. I'll report out.

  4. #16339
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable1216  [View Original Post]
    Looking for good quality BBFS CIP. Willing to pay 250-300. Any suggestions?
    If you do get some let me know too. Please & thank you.

  5. #16338
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? No reviews or comments anywhere. Picitres are all 3rd party so pretty sure her home boy, pimp, boyfriend took them. Feeling she's managed but no sure. She's out by east side. Apparently Greek and Greek bb is on menu.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/169418369
    She's been reviewed here before. Porn star Jessica Dalton. She wants 3 hours notice then makes you wait in a shady area with management casing you out trying to hack your Bluetooth. Just turn it off and you'll be fine. Quotes 300/ hhr for lack luster performance. No bb services offered when I saw her. Disappointing at best. YMMV but I will not repeat when there are other less-thuggish and better options.

  6. #16337

    PAWG. East Orlando. Intel?

    Anyone know anything about her? No reviews or comments anywhere. Picitres are all 3rd party so pretty sure her home boy, pimp, boyfriend took them. Feeling she's managed but no sure. She's out by east side. Apparently Greek and Greek bb is on menu.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/169418369
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4955.jpeg‎   IMG_4959.jpeg‎   IMG_4747.jpeg‎   IMG_4960.jpeg‎   IMG_4749.jpeg‎  

    IMG_4958.jpeg‎  

  7. #16336
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting in the proper thread this time. The positive review thread is for positive reviews only. She's legit and is down for Greek. Her teeth are busted up and she's not the best looker. Skinny girl but I never had issues with her. She used to post in Orlando and had incall near Univseral Blvd. She used to go by Kim I think over here too. Check out my review #119 on the Greek thread. Cheers.
    Last couple times I saw her last year she had a bit more of a smell than in the past. Always gave good BBBJ but the over the top, porn star screaming always kind of took me out of it. But I like petite girls and she definitely fit the bill and the price was always reasonable.

  8. #16335
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf  [View Original Post]
    I made an appointment with her this coming Sunday. I need a little trim down there. I'll report out.
    I'm thinking of going there to but need to find the date first.

  9. #16334

    Looking for BBFS CIP

    Looking for good quality BBFS CIP. Willing to pay 250-300. Any suggestions?

  10. #16333

    HH session

    Guys,

    I'll be coming in town and will have a limited window for fun. I see a lot of options on adultsearch.

    What are the best ones for a half hour session?

    I'm going to try and see Sara in Maitland while I'm down as well as Laurita if she's there still.

    Thanks guys.

  11. #16332

    Elly

    To start if you want her digits see Gslvs69. I have been seeing her a couple times a week. She doesn't disappoint and if you like petite spinners with a nice ass this is the girl to see. Like I said below she has a fairly open menu but not into greek. You will have to go to one of the hourly places nearby for a meetup as she does not have a place. I'm not sure on what her exact rates are but are on par with everyone else around. Here are a couple of pictures of her nice ass!

    Now for the drama in the rat trap there is not a warrant out for her. So this is not something you have to worry about. She "had" the key word is "had" a lot of misunderstandings of what was going on. Is she an angel and never been in trouble the answer is no. None of these girls are. I can tell you first hand since I personally took care of this for her just because I felt like it. She even has an I'd card I helped her with so if there is a warrant they know where to come get her. Regardless don't let that sway you from seeing her. It BS! This body and tight pussy is what dreams are made of!! So go see her!

    Enjoy JB.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    All this talk of Elly here is my review. I have seen her several time this week, last week and the weeks before that. Never disappoints. Very hot body if your into smaller stature spinner types. That juicy tight ass she has is to die for. Can ride cowgirl like no other. Fairly open menu not into greek. She is over near some of the hourly places and does not have an in call. That is the downside. Gslvs69 is her gatekeeper and go see him for digits. He's a standup guy to regardless of some of the drama seen.

    Last thing is all this warrant talk and people all worried over that. It's BS. I have first hand knowledge of that and it was for a traffic case for missed court dates! The key word "was". I myself took care of it for her with my attorney. The case is closed! So everyone all in panic over this its all nonsense. She's no angle like most of these girls doing this, but you don't have to worry about this. Like I said I took care of it myself since she had some misunderstandings with it and so forth. So you don't have to grill her for a date over this just see her.

    Enjoy! JB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lowes 1.jpg‎   Lowes 2.jpg‎  

  12. #16331
    I made an appointment with her this coming Sunday. I need a little trim down there. I'll report out.

  13. #16330

    BBBJ dt for multiple pops

    Quote Originally Posted by RonFantana  [View Original Post]
    I need help with something gentlemen. Do any of you know or recommend a provider that does BBBJ dt for multiple pops, rounds? I'd like to spend time with her for hhr or hr and get the BJ for the whole visit non stop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    My top two that come to mind of this is Jersey Girl first as this is what I have seen her for. She has a handle on the board to contact on kattie kisses she's reviewed on the escort section. Both can take care of this. Jersey I get off three pops in hr session no problems. Leave with my junk sore from all the blowing!!

  14. #16329

    Katie kisses / Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by RonFantana  [View Original Post]
    I need help with something gentlemen. Do any of you know or recommend a provider that does BBBJ dt for multiple pops, rounds? I'd like to spend time with her for hhr or hr and get the BJ for the whole visit non stop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Never seen Jersey because of pricing but Katie can't be beat. I'm about 8 in and she takes the whole thing with room to spare I think. Read the reviews, she has MS but easy to work with. She parties though If you aren't ok with that. I don't think there's a bad review skill wise.

  15. #16328

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape