Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21197

    Sage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/392102844362

    I met with Sage. She is a nice woman, and very friendly. She is in a quieter section of Providence, downstairs apartment with parking on the road. She met me with lingerie on, and she was very polite and tried to make me feel comfortable. As soon as I was comfortable, she turned off the lights and began. CBJ followed by CFS. As far as I could tell, everything is covered and she mentioned that she would not do raw at all. Ever. Unfortunately, she does not kiss and no Greek. The pictures in the linked ad are not her. The pictures in other ads could be, but certainly from years ago. Again, she is nice but her menu may be too limited for many.

  2. #21196
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Can you enlighten us as to who he's talking about? This started as a response to my review of MiMi. Based on the description and the blond in the porn, he is not talking about her. I would love advice about who to stay away from, but need to know who the hell he's taking about.
    Simple the three girls in the house Lizzie and the other two are the girls I'm talking about and the short one with Ddd tits is Jen and she has black wig now it's simple she's a midget and she's known for BBBJ and bipolar and will ghost you right after she tells you to come over there all from nj in nj there names are Nina Zoey and Colombian Nikki enough said.

  3. #21195

    It's a skin tag

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    It looks to me more like a skin tag aka papilloma. But those aren't contageous.
    I saw her plenty of times and went BBFS a lot. I'm familiar with that area and it is indeed a skin tag.

  4. #21194

    Link

    Got a link for Hannah?

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I grow a special tree and cultivate the leaves and swallow them. I produce a lot of sperm even at my old advanced age. I've been busting loads in a lot of girls lately. Really stupid TBH. Been listening to the band suicidal tendencies. Guess I really want to fulfill my own self made prophecy to be buried next to my dad at the cemetery. I basically live at the cemetery and talk to my Dad every day. Some of my so called friends made fun of my Dad. That truly hurt my feelings but I forgive just like my dad would want me to. Back to Ashley and Hannah. Sex with these 2 girls is like no other girls. That warm sperm entering that warm pussy and asshole is worth dying for. Just like drugs. Sex will kill you. Just a matter of time and by what girl.

  5. #21193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Nice genital wart on her to! LOL.
    It's a skin tag.

  6. #21192
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Nice genital wart on her to! LOL.
    It looks to me more like a skin tag aka papilloma. But those aren't contageous.

  7. #21191
    I didn't attempt DFK. DATY, yes and she was receptive. No obvious signs of drug use or a handler.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Sounds like she has potential. When you say exploring her with your tongue do you mean DATY or DFK? Was she open to DFK? In fact I love it when they DFK with a mouthful of their pussy drippings. Any evidence of drugs or handlers?

  8. #21190
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Nice genital wart on her to! LOL.
    Are you talking about his pictures of Bathroomless Ashley's pussy? I recognized her pussy in those pictures. Her meaty lips are very easily identifiable. I've chewed on them many times in that basement apartment. But if there are warts there that is troublesome could you please describe what you mean, or point those out? Thanks.

  9. #21189

    Wrap it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I grow a special tree and cultivate the leaves and swallow them. I produce a lot of sperm even at my old advanced age. I've been busting loads in a lot of girls lately. Really stupid TBH. Been listening to the band suicidal tendencies. Guess I really want to fulfill my own self made prophecy to be buried next to my dad at the cemetery. I basically live at the cemetery and talk to my Dad every day. Some of my so called friends made fun of my Dad. That truly hurt my feelings but I forgive just like my dad would want me to. Back to Ashley and Hannah. Sex with these 2 girls is like no other girls. That warm sperm entering that warm pussy and asshole is worth dying for. Just like drugs. Sex will kill you. Just a matter of time and by what girl.
    Nice genital wart on her to! LOL.

  10. #21188
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her the other day in Mansfield. She was way prettier than I expected. Easy setup, no bs. She's all business though. $8 for QV. I started by exploring her with my tongue and then straight to CF. I didn't bother with BJ, since I really didn't care and wanted my time on the main course. I didn't feel rushed, but she's not much into conversation. Overall, I would repeat. Seems like she would open up more on repeats.
    Hmmm. Sounds like she has potential. When you say exploring her with your tongue do you mean DATY or DFK? Was she open to DFK? In fact I love it when they DFK with a mouthful of their pussy drippings. Any evidence of drugs or handlers?

  11. #21187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her the other day in Mansfield. She was way prettier than I expected. Easy setup, no bs. She's all business though. $8 for QV. I started by exploring her with my tongue and then straight to CF. I didn't bother with BJ, since I really didn't care and wanted my time on the main course. I didn't feel rushed, but she's not much into conversation. Overall, I would repeat. Seems like she would open up more on repeats.
    You saw her for $80?

  12. #21186
    I just saw her the other day in Mansfield. She was way prettier than I expected. Easy setup, no bs. She's all business though. $8 for QV. I started by exploring her with my tongue and then straight to CF. I didn't bother with BJ, since I really didn't care and wanted my time on the main course. I didn't feel rushed, but she's not much into conversation. Overall, I would repeat. Seems like she would open up more on repeats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/347473314913

    Info please on menu price and potential red flags if you've seen her? Thanks.

  13. #21185

    Marilyn?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/347473314913

    Info please on menu price and potential red flags if you've seen her? Thanks.

  14. #21184

    Hotel

    Did a search but can't seem to find this answer. Maybe some of you more experienced members can help. Looking to get a room. Whether hourly or overnight but I don't want it to show on a cc. I know I need to a cc to get it, but if I pay cash. Will anything show on my card. Also, any recommendations near the pawtucket / cf area. Thanks in advance.

  15. #21183
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kris a few years back and her performance was absolutely stellar, tits are just incredible, and she was a full GFE / PSE performer, all raw and great DFK. And a really nice woman.

    But in my opinion, Kris does not have a pretty face, and I'm as much of a face man as I am a tit and ass man. I actually don't mind small tits, in fact I think those are way better than bolt ons, in my opinion. But ZERO tits and the boyish, flat chested look, for me, would be a deal breaker. I've seen all the reports about her daughters, and their price and services seem great from the descriptions. But without face pics or tit pics in their ads, I've never been able to determine if I really want make the drive up there, quite far from me, to see them. And so, I've not pulled the trigger.

    Now, I know a lot of you guys like to get your own pictures. So, would any of you dedicated poon-photo-mavens mind sending me some recent face and tit pics of Lizzie and / or Melissa? I can provide you my email address in a PM if you are willing to send them by email. If you look back at my posts, you will find that I've never posted a pic of a provider without their permission, unless it was a pic from their ads, so you can rely on me not to share them publically.

    Thanks.
    If Kris's face doesn't do it for you, then definitely neither will M or L. They are plain at best. As far as boobs, M's are ok and L's are very small.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape