Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 1450 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34574

    About this issue

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Powerhouse, thanks for the warning and I hope all works out for you.

    You said litigation so not going to ask anything but say good luck!

    Dang, we have to worry about providers or their DBs robbing us, stings by LEO for underage bs, stings by LEO for just seeing a normal age provider, and now for providers to lie to LEO and make false allegations to get our ass locked away! Holy Crap.

    Hope all mongers stay safe.

    LB.
    It's actually someone I know, but appreciate the remarks. I'll say this though, if you ever find yourself in this situation where you're sparring over money, give them the money. If it's $500, you'd better give it up. I know that sounds crazy, but the alternative is worse. Let's face it gentlemen, they have clients by the balls! Many, even if they suffered at the hands of a client, wouldn't even involve LEO because they know what they are doing is wrong. But there are some who have mental issues and they're unstable who could care less about their own welfare, as the key is to destroy you by whatever means necessary. Gents, based on what my friend is dealing with, I already know it isn't worth it! We all have a decision to make here. But be ready to throw your money away because they can cause a lot of conflict for you. They don't even have to cash and dash anymore! Just tell rape and it's a done deal! Another good reason why you shouldn't be sending providers pics!

  2. #34573

    Holy Crap. Now We Have To Worry About Providers Lieing To LEO and Get Arrested

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have a friend who needed this post for your safety. I can only divulge so much right now due to ongoing litigation. I know some like a decent ebony provider here and there, but this is one dangerous heifer you want to avoid at all costs! Let me instant replay that again-- avoid at all costs! You know, sometimes we try to be careful about not giving the girl the money upfront, or doing car dates, or whatever measures we take, however, these biatches will do things that will jam you up in a way that threatens your livelihood.

    This girl will make false accusations to LEO and will try to destroy your life! Let's just say, it isn't pretty! So, please, if you value your freedom, stay away from this one. I tried to see her before too, but her attitude was so nasty, I actually hesitated. Gents, you have been warned! Know that these witches are extremely dangerous and nuts! Think with the big head and tame the smaller one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/876758642235

    https://callescort.org/904-640-6679
    Powerhouse, thanks for the warning and I hope all works out for you.

    You said litigation so not going to ask anything but say good luck!

    Dang, we have to worry about providers or their DBs robbing us, stings by LEO for underage bs, stings by LEO for just seeing a normal age provider, and now for providers to lie to LEO and make false allegations to get our ass locked away! Holy Crap.

    Hope all mongers stay safe.

    LB.

  3. #34572

    Midwest Monique

    Had a great time with Midwest Monique recently while she was visiting the Tampa area. Had previous contact with her so no screening, easy comms and met her at her very nice bayside hotel. She met me in a sexy teddy and we immediately started extensive DFK. I took care of the donation and then we moved on to more DFK and breast worship, extensive DATY on her delicious pussy, a few minutes of BBBJ (all I could stand) and then covered up for CFS in mish. Wonderful time with a great lady. Monique is very attractive with DDD boobs and a hot curvy body. She is of mixed descent so a nice "German chocolate" treat, as she describes herself.

    Lots of fun, I highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/midwestmonique

  4. #34571

    Avoid Nia at all costs

    Gents,

    I have a friend who needed this post for your safety. I can only divulge so much right now due to ongoing litigation. I know some like a decent ebony provider here and there, but this is one dangerous heifer you want to avoid at all costs! Let me instant replay that again-- avoid at all costs! You know, sometimes we try to be careful about not giving the girl the money upfront, or doing car dates, or whatever measures we take, however, these biatches will do things that will jam you up in a way that threatens your livelihood.

    This girl will make false accusations to LEO and will try to destroy your life! Let's just say, it isn't pretty! So, please, if you value your freedom, stay away from this one. I tried to see her before too, but her attitude was so nasty, I actually hesitated. Gents, you have been warned! Know that these witches are extremely dangerous and nuts! Think with the big head and tame the smaller one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/876758642235

    https://callescort.org/904-640-6679
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nia.jpeg‎   nia peg.jpeg‎  

  5. #34570

    Ebony

    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/418003984119

    Anyone happen to have any info on this one?
    I too am very interested for any info. PM is great as well! Thanks in advance Beenthere9.

  6. #34569

    Ebony

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/418003984119

    Anyone happen to have any info on this one?

  7. #34568

    Super boobs last day is today

    She's leaving today, make some mammeries.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/928631884183

  8. #34567

    Too good for jax

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    This ad just screams fake.
    I usually just txt them ask to set up a meeting and what city there currently in. If they ignore the question or then ask where your at pretty damn guaranteed its a scam cause they have ads in various citys and have no clue. On rare occasion I hit a one and they get pissy and go you don't know where your at and either way a fake or I don't need the attitude.

  9. #34566

    Holy Crap - 6 Were Arrested in the Recent STG Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by JetLi  [View Original Post]
    🤔129300; You can literally type it in google and see it was a sting. "2024 Jacksonville Jacksonville Sex Traffic Arrest" They have there names and photos blasted on TV and the internet. It even says it was originated on STG.
    That STG Posting where the provider responded that she was 14, and which was posted here as a sting. Guess What? Six mongers were arrested for showing up, and each got hit with a pile of charges!! Too bad those mongers did not use this website and see the sting warning we posted, they would be a lot happier today if they had.

    Needless to say, never ever talk to or drive to see any provider who is saying she is less than 18. And never respond back to any so-called provider who tells you she is less than 18, even if you think she really is older. And if you are told a posting is a sting, do not contact it, you may end up getting a visit from uncle with a search warrant even if you did not try to see the sting fake-provider.

    Be careful avoid anything to do with any kind of sting, remember that mongers can be arrested for going to see a legal-age woman for sex, not as big of a charge mess as if she said she was under age, but still is something you want to avoid!

  10. #34565

    Didn't meet uncle LEO yet

    Quote Originally Posted by SupeDav  [View Original Post]
    That is wild. You are right. Once I googled it, you can see the names and faces of the people that were caught in this sting. Wow. Be careful.

    SD.
    Still haven't met your uncle LEO. Not sure. I saw that recently 5 were caught up but didn't read anything about skipping anywhere.

  11. #34564

    Candii Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to Ruby to set something up a few days ahead. If you know her she prefers that but will always accommodate if she can. I asked if her friend Scarlet was around to help, but she was under the weather. I once took Scarlet for a spin while I bobbed her head in my lap, as Ruby was it available and recommended Scarlet. I've always been curious about having both of them in front of me for some throat diving.

    Luckily Ruby said she had another friend. Nova. Who used to go by Candi. I saw Candi years ago when she was newer, and she was good so I told Ruby to have both throats open and waiting. And they were. Nova can take it down to the base. The only other person that has impressed me like that is Ashley James. Whom I need to visit again for a good throat dance.

    Also, Ariana is well worth the price of entry especially the more you repeat. She was realyl liking to get to know my anatomy until I smacked her ass a little too hard by accident. Totally out of character for me. Sorry! Be nice and considerate to these ladies!

    Those are my recent travels. I'm curious about this Nichole that's friends with Lili. Anybody got info?
    Used to see her years ago. What are her rates now for BBBJ?

  12. #34563
    Quote Originally Posted by JetLi  [View Original Post]
    🤔129300; You can literally type it in google and see it was a sting. "2024 Jacksonville Jacksonville Sex Traffic Arrest" They have there names and photos blasted on TV and the internet. It even says it was originated on STG.
    That is wild. You are right. Once I googled it, you can see the names and faces of the people that were caught in this sting. Wow. Be careful.

    SD.

  13. #34562
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough0203  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm severely fucked later, is not a trap but that's all ill say.
    🤔129300; You can literally type it in google and see it was a sting. "2024 Jacksonville Jacksonville Sex Traffic Arrest" They have there names and photos blasted on TV and the internet. It even says it was originated on STG.

  14. #34561

    The newly RN

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/914654997494

    Has anyone had any experience with this gal? Please DM or respond to my thread based on your experience? Was it good or bad?
    She has been posting about retiring soon. I dreamed with her a few days ago. She told me she only hosts due to bad experiences so I went over to her place. It's in a safe apartment complex on the Southside. She can DT pretty good with the BBBJ. I was actually surprised with her skills. She is kind of tight so if it is too big for her then she won't get on top. Not sure if that is a make or break for you but I was okay with it. She looks very similar to her pics with minor baby damage. Overall it was a good experience. I plan on repeating. She gave me her private # so when she does retire (if that ever happens) then I can contact her for future dreams. I think if you decide to pull the trigger you won't be disappointed much. She told me she usually doesn't see AA but she made an exception for me. I don't know how true that is but it I lucked out maybe. If you want more details feel free to dm me.

  15. #34560

    Prepared to experience the exhilaration of a dopamine rush

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/914654997494

    Has anyone had any experience with this gal? Please DM or respond to my thread based on your experience? Was it good or bad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape