Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4411
-
05-03-24 02:00 #1051Banned Member

Posts: 198Shanghai Foot Spa
I did my research prior to getting out here, and all the reviews made Shanghai sound like the place to go. So, tonight a gave them a visit, and I got to say it didn't live up to the hype.
When I arrived, I was greeted by Emma. On the way to the room, we ran into Iris, and they both escorted me into the room. Right off the rip, they asked me if I wanted "massage only, or something extra". Once that was established, Iris escorted me to the shower. After she stroked me a few times, she stepped out so I could finish showering. Then, she escorted me back to the room where Sugar was now waiting. So, now we have established that Sugar will be my provider this evening.
Provider: Sugar is very attractive with some nice curves. And, she got a phat little ass on her for a Japanese woman. Everything is all natural, and the kitty is absolutely beautiful. Her attitude and willingness to satisfy is top notch.
Massage: Sugar did a bit of a body slide while she was giving me dreaded cat bath. I could feel her nipples gliding across my back as moved up and down my body.
Service: Upon entering the room, after Iris left, Sugar hit me with one of the wettest and most tongue filled DFK sessions I've ever had. Sugar covered all the bases with regards to a FS session. Mish, standing Mish, K9 and prone, which is how this episode ended. She was very easy to work with, and handled each position change with great enthusiasm. And, she looks incredible from the back. That ass yo! One thing I will give her is that her BJ skills are incredible. There is so much sucking and slobber, and you can't help but enjoy watching her work. She teased around the centerline buy never fully committed. The best part was probably when she had me get on all fours so she could continue demonstrating her oral prowess from behind. Again, she teased around the centerline but never committed. But she did lay on her back to pleasure me from below while we engaged in some DT action.
Wrap up: Once she popped the weasel, we had a chance to talk for a few minutes. Again, her attitude is lovely and she is very sweet. Sugar had to excuse herself because she had another appointment, so I was left alone to get dressed. After a few minutes, since no one had returned, I decided to let myself out. As I was about to open the door, Iris pops out of the first room to tell me goodnight.
Honestly sounds like I should've been over the moon with the service that I received this evening. Yeah, I get it. While the provider was good, and the physical service was good, there was no excitement during the session for me.
At the end of the day, Mission Accomplished! However, I have little desire to return.
-
05-03-24 02:00 #1050Banned Member

Posts: 907[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-03-24 01:23 #1049This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 178Angela at Shanghai always offered her butthole to me every time I saw her
Emma probably does too if asked politely.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 23:54 #1048Banned Member

Posts: 907I've seen some of that armpit worship on "Seehimnetwork" on Xvideos. Not really my thing, but I've never tried it.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 19:18 #1047Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 46Greek at Shanghai
There may or may not be Greek at Shanghai. I can't say for sure because I haven't been there in a while and have not yet met Emma or Sugar.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 19:03 #1046Banned Member

Posts: 198VIP Sps
I did meet all three of the ladies, but I don't recall the other two names. They were all mature providers, but YoYo had the best phyique.
Originally Posted by LorenDaiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 18:46 #1045Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 46Emma at Shanghai
The report by VillageRat is a figment of his imagination. He likes to poke fun at and discredit those of us who enjoy the Shanghai girls. I haven't met Emma yet, but you can't set any expectation based on what you read from VR. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 17:46 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 134Greek at Shanghai
I believe you read that correctly. She's a very dirty girl.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 16:46 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 237Vip
Thanks for sharing. By chance, was Michele back in the line up? Who else was working?
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 13:38 #1042Senior Member

Posts: 79Grrek on the table?
Am I reading this right to think Emma has Greek available? Can anybody confirm that at Shanghi?
Appreciate the info.
GostZ1953.
Originally Posted by VillageRat
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 10:51 #1041Senior Member

Posts: 484Oh?
Ha. Thanks. What the F? What's the point of that?
Originally Posted by CumingForU
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 08:29 #1040Banned Member

Posts: 198VIP Spa
Swung in and the parking lot was empty. There were three ladies available, and they all looked ready for whatever.
Wasn't really looking for any action, but I was going to AMPs checking out the current lineups.
YoYo met me at the door, escorted me an empty room, and then introduced me to the other two ladies. I'll admit that I was curious, but when YoYo said that she'd take care of me, I gave in.
Provider: YoYo is a mature provider. She is actually Taiwanese. She has some decent manmade C's, and surprisingly, she has a very nice figure under those clothes. I was pleasantly surprised. She kinda has that Michelle Yeoh look to her. Decently attractive. Welcoming personality.
Service: T / S was pretty basic. Definitely not what I have become accustomed to at other establishments. But, it was relaxing and very thorough. Back in the room, she performed a decent massage using forearms and knees on my back, and some good should action. There was some slight teasing as she massaged my legs. On the flip, we discussed extras along with some negotiations. She steps out to get her supplies. She returns and starts your basic CBJ. So not my jam! Along with that was a little BLS. I'll admit though, she was solid with the nipple licking. She handled most positions pretty well, but did express some discomfort when I would go too deep for her. All in all, not bad, not great, and I have definitely had worse.
YoYo is a solid all around provider. Don't expect anything too crazy, and the session will accomplish what's it's intended to.
-
05-02-24 02:54 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 134Shanghai Review
100%.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
The whole armpit thing is kinda weird, but. Whatever.
-
05-02-24 01:40 #1038Banned Member

Posts: 198VIP Spa
Swung in and the parking lot was empty. There were three ladies available, and they all looked ready for whatever.
Wasn't really looking for any action, but I was going to AMPs checking out the current lineups.
YoYo met me at the door, escorted me an empty room, and then introduced me to the other two ladies. I'll admit that I was curious, but when YoYo said that she'd take care of me, I gave in.
Provider: YoYo is a mature provider. She is actually Taiwanese. She has some decent manmade C's, and surprisingly, she has a very nice figure under those clothes. I was pleasantly surprised. She kinda has that Michelle Yeoh look to her. Decently attractive. Welcoming personality.
Service: T / S was pretty basic. Definitely not what I have become accustomed to at other establishments. But, it was relaxing and very thorough. Back in the room, she performed a decent massage using forearms and knees on my back, and some good should action. There was some slight teasing as she massaged my legs. On the flip, we discussed extras along with some negotiations. She steps out to get her supplies. She returns and starts your basic CBJ. So not my jam! Along with that was a little BLS. I'll admit though, she was solid with the nipple licking. She handled most positions pretty well, but did express some discomfort when I would go too deep for her. All in all, not bad, not great, and I have definitely had worse.
YoYo is a solid all around provider. Don't expect anything too crazy, and the session will accomplish what's it's intended to.
-
05-02-24 00:30 #1037Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 46Thank You x 100
Bro, just a heads up, there is a bit of creative license by VillageRat in his RM repost of Shanghai's Emma. Cute, but inaccurate paraphrase of a review by Strongstill1954. The tone of VR'a post is consistent with the original, but a few details are fabrications by VR.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






