Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21188

    Wrap it up!

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    I grow a special tree and cultivate the leaves and swallow them. I produce a lot of sperm even at my old advanced age. I've been busting loads in a lot of girls lately. Really stupid TBH. Been listening to the band suicidal tendencies. Guess I really want to fulfill my own self made prophecy to be buried next to my dad at the cemetery. I basically live at the cemetery and talk to my Dad every day. Some of my so called friends made fun of my Dad. That truly hurt my feelings but I forgive just like my dad would want me to. Back to Ashley and Hannah. Sex with these 2 girls is like no other girls. That warm sperm entering that warm pussy and asshole is worth dying for. Just like drugs. Sex will kill you. Just a matter of time and by what girl.
    Nice genital wart on her to! LOL.

  2. #21187
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her the other day in Mansfield. She was way prettier than I expected. Easy setup, no bs. She's all business though. $8 for QV. I started by exploring her with my tongue and then straight to CF. I didn't bother with BJ, since I really didn't care and wanted my time on the main course. I didn't feel rushed, but she's not much into conversation. Overall, I would repeat. Seems like she would open up more on repeats.
    Hmmm. Sounds like she has potential. When you say exploring her with your tongue do you mean DATY or DFK? Was she open to DFK? In fact I love it when they DFK with a mouthful of their pussy drippings. Any evidence of drugs or handlers?

  3. #21186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her the other day in Mansfield. She was way prettier than I expected. Easy setup, no bs. She's all business though. $8 for QV. I started by exploring her with my tongue and then straight to CF. I didn't bother with BJ, since I really didn't care and wanted my time on the main course. I didn't feel rushed, but she's not much into conversation. Overall, I would repeat. Seems like she would open up more on repeats.
    You saw her for $80?

  4. #21185
    I just saw her the other day in Mansfield. She was way prettier than I expected. Easy setup, no bs. She's all business though. $8 for QV. I started by exploring her with my tongue and then straight to CF. I didn't bother with BJ, since I really didn't care and wanted my time on the main course. I didn't feel rushed, but she's not much into conversation. Overall, I would repeat. Seems like she would open up more on repeats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/347473314913

    Info please on menu price and potential red flags if you've seen her? Thanks.

  5. #21184

    Marilyn?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/347473314913

    Info please on menu price and potential red flags if you've seen her? Thanks.

  6. #21183

    Hotel

    Did a search but can't seem to find this answer. Maybe some of you more experienced members can help. Looking to get a room. Whether hourly or overnight but I don't want it to show on a cc. I know I need to a cc to get it, but if I pay cash. Will anything show on my card. Also, any recommendations near the pawtucket / cf area. Thanks in advance.

  7. #21182
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kris a few years back and her performance was absolutely stellar, tits are just incredible, and she was a full GFE / PSE performer, all raw and great DFK. And a really nice woman.

    But in my opinion, Kris does not have a pretty face, and I'm as much of a face man as I am a tit and ass man. I actually don't mind small tits, in fact I think those are way better than bolt ons, in my opinion. But ZERO tits and the boyish, flat chested look, for me, would be a deal breaker. I've seen all the reports about her daughters, and their price and services seem great from the descriptions. But without face pics or tit pics in their ads, I've never been able to determine if I really want make the drive up there, quite far from me, to see them. And so, I've not pulled the trigger.

    Now, I know a lot of you guys like to get your own pictures. So, would any of you dedicated poon-photo-mavens mind sending me some recent face and tit pics of Lizzie and / or Melissa? I can provide you my email address in a PM if you are willing to send them by email. If you look back at my posts, you will find that I've never posted a pic of a provider without their permission, unless it was a pic from their ads, so you can rely on me not to share them publically.

    Thanks.
    If Kris's face doesn't do it for you, then definitely neither will M or L. They are plain at best. As far as boobs, M's are ok and L's are very small.

  8. #21181

    Classy Portuguese

    Has anyone checked her out yet? Looks promising.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/943366661855

  9. #21180
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    OK, thanks. I found the review for a Cindy, below. I wish people would put a link or at least the last 4 digits of a phone, which would avoid all this useless and often unproductive searching.

    But if that is that same Cindy, I won't be seeing her based on that review, which states clearly that she is a hard drug user, with the deteriorated appearance associated with that, and that her pussy stinks to boot. I did not need to look any further for other reviews based on that.
    401- 321-0194.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/147168032809

  10. #21179

    The trifecta

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kris a few years back and her performance was absolutely stellar, tits are just incredible, and she was a full GFE / PSE performer, all raw and great DFK. And a really nice woman.

    But in my opinion, Kris does not have a pretty face, and I'm as much of a face man as I am a tit and ass man. I actually don't mind small tits, in fact I think those are way better than bolt ons, in my opinion. But ZERO tits and the boyish, flat chested look, for me, would be a deal breaker. I've seen all the reports about her daughters, and their price and services seem great from the descriptions. But without face pics or tit pics in their ads, I've never been able to determine if I really want make the drive up there, quite far from me, to see them. And so, I've not pulled the trigger.

    Now, I know a lot of you guys like to get your own pictures. So, would any of you dedicated poon-photo-mavens mind sending me some recent face and tit pics of Lizzie and / or Melissa? I can provide you my email address in a PM if you are willing to send them by email. If you look back at my posts, you will find that I've never posted a pic of a provider without their permission, unless it was a pic from their ads, so you can rely on me not to share them publically..
    After completing the trifecta, all 3 of either blocked me or don't answer anymore. I'd love to see kris again but she doesn't answer my texts from 3 different numbers, any ideas?

  11. #21178
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    There's lots of reviews about her. Search Cindy. Basically, she's looks exactly like the girl in the photo. Mixed reviews, but I find her a good time.
    OK, thanks. I found the review for a Cindy, below. I wish people would put a link or at least the last 4 digits of a phone, which would avoid all this useless and often unproductive searching.

    But if that is that same Cindy, I won't be seeing her based on that review, which states clearly that she is a hard drug user, with the deteriorated appearance associated with that, and that her pussy stinks to boot. I did not need to look any further for other reviews based on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Met with Cindy mid-week last week and I don't think I'll be repeating.

    Her face is showing signs of age, and her body is starting to show the telltale signs of wear and tear that you see with hard drug use, thinning hair, bruising, hunched over walk.

    Arrived on site, told "5 minutes" from about 11:45 until 12:45 or so. Got in, she needed to shower + brush her teeth before we started. Fidgeted with her phone for a bit, texting another mark and "trying to put some music on".

    She starts with BBBJ, it's unremarkable. Probably could get me to pop with just that, but we switch to cfs, nice ass, standing doggie. Blew in the bag. After pulling out the smell from her vag almost knocked me over. Holy shit. Disgusting.

    She immediately takes a call, tells the caller that she's alone and needs 5 minutes, and that she wouldn't answer the phone if someone were there.

    I took my things and left.

    $$ for the experience.

    Face: 3/10.

    Body: 6/10.

    Service: 6. 5/10.

    Experience: 2/10.

  12. #21177
    There's lots of reviews about her. Search Cindy. Basically, she's looks exactly like the girl in the photo. Mixed reviews, but I find her a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/108479514456

    I like the "private apartment" bit, but I can't find any reviews under that number. Somehow, though I think I've seen her pictures before?

    Menu (DFK, BBBJ, BBFS)? Actual looks? Price, any hard drug or handler problems, and any other info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  13. #21176
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that they all have their preferred times they are available. Do they use the same location? I may have seen Kris a long time ago, I saw Melissa in a motel once in Swansea. Lizzie has been phone tag mostly.
    I've seen Kris a few years back and her performance was absolutely stellar, tits are just incredible, and she was a full GFE / PSE performer, all raw and great DFK. And a really nice woman.

    But in my opinion, Kris does not have a pretty face, and I'm as much of a face man as I am a tit and ass man. I actually don't mind small tits, in fact I think those are way better than bolt ons, in my opinion. But ZERO tits and the boyish, flat chested look, for me, would be a deal breaker. I've seen all the reports about her daughters, and their price and services seem great from the descriptions. But without face pics or tit pics in their ads, I've never been able to determine if I really want make the drive up there, quite far from me, to see them. And so, I've not pulled the trigger.

    Now, I know a lot of you guys like to get your own pictures. So, would any of you dedicated poon-photo-mavens mind sending me some recent face and tit pics of Lizzie and / or Melissa? I can provide you my email address in a PM if you are willing to send them by email. If you look back at my posts, you will find that I've never posted a pic of a provider without their permission, unless it was a pic from their ads, so you can rely on me not to share them publically.

    Thanks.

  14. #21175

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/108479514456

    I like the "private apartment" bit, but I can't find any reviews under that number. Somehow, though I think I've seen her pictures before?

    Menu (DFK, BBBJ, BBFS)? Actual looks? Price, any hard drug or handler problems, and any other info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  15. #21174
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Have called and texted her. From 3 different phone number. Never ever has she responded. I know she has reviews. But I give up with this girl.
    Something definitely going on with her. Last time I saw her, despite some of the good reviews, I saw her and every time, was basically just a place to blow a load. Also the last time I saw her, her snatch smelled really bad so I just gave her half of the donation since I didn't get to do anything it was so bad. Was in and out in 5 minutes. A few weeks after, she stopped posting and only recently she started posting again. Other times I saw her she didn't smell but was very mechanical. I chose to use protection as I knew she was frequently visited. She did live in projects. Not sure if she moved after hiatus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape