Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 295 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1057

    Spring Massage Marysville

    After a long hiatus I decided to try a new place in town. Was greeted by a short, kind of chubby but not fat late 20's early 30's cutie, she looked to be part Asian-Latino. Had on a short skirt and top showing her ample cleavage, probably close to the hottest AMP chica I have encountered, also a good and upbeat personality. Went for the HH, house fee 45, gave her 50 and of course received no change.

    Waited in the room probably 10 minutes before she returned, she apologized and then I sat up and explored her very nice curves, pulled her top down. Asked what I wanted and I indicated Daty-69. So she climbed on top, trimmed not bald and tasty. No BJ though just HJ, thought BJ, lost in translation? Not the first time. Told her 100, she said 120 and little head gave in. During the deed I asked her to slow down as it had been quite some time for me and wanted it to last. She said no, don't want too, tried pulling her hand away to no avail. So it was over way before I wanted and asked to continue DATY which was also denied. So was not super happy, but it seems that typical with the younger, hotter provider. I might repeat considering how hot she was but will for sure ROO prior. Did not see any indication that there was another worker present. I did ask her if next time 200 for everything and she seemed to respond in the affirmative, but with the language barrier, who knows.

  2. #1056

    Lucky Star Spa on Hwy 99

    Decided to try out Lucky Star Spa on Hwy 99 since I've never given it a go. I drew Sophia as my girl. She is Chinese, looks to be in her late 20's or early / mid 30's. She speaks some English, and has a soft spoken voice. B Cup breasts and long black hair.

    Note: This is NOT the more well known Sophia who know works in Bellingham(?). Completely different girl with same working name.

    Pros:

    - Younger provider.

    - The massage portion was really thorough and nice. I wasn't expecting this for a FS spa.

    - She does give a very nice BBBJ, no teething at all during it, and she can really go to town.

    - CFS portion was nice too.

    - Was not a time watcher as I went over the hour.

    Cons:

    - I paid $$ in the beginning but on the flip she was asking for another 60 for CFS. I told her unfortunately that's all I had, showed her my empty wallet, and after a couple more compliments she hit me with the "Okay next time bring more $".

    Overall I had a alright time, but I can't say I would recommend this place since $$ + 60 is the expected rate for CFS. I won't be repeating as I did not like her enough to warrant it.

  3. #1055

    Angela was no for Greek for me

    Not even going to go back and forth on this one with poster, but I have seen Angela at Shanghai multiple times. I've fucked her in multiple positions for hours. When my fingers start probing the starfish, sometimes while picking her up and stand fucking her or whatever, she moves my fingers away. Maybe my unit is too big, maybe she just doesn't like me. (would be weird because I have her cell number) But I have gotten zero Greek play from her, not even a finger in the ass as she moves the hands away from it. So, take this previous review with a grain of salt. Now I legit question if Emma even does anything Greek and I would assume no at this point because I just don't feel this poster is reliable due to my own personal findings. Maybe he knows the trick. Maybe, it's just a fake review though.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Emma probably does too if asked politely.

  4. #1054
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    Think whatever you want ShillGun, I and VR report the truth unlike you & other shills

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Another first. Angela left town a few days ago. Guy doesnt even like Shanghai and now he is getting the full menu. I'd probably take this review with a grain of salt.
    VR, myself, and the occasional other truth-tellers judge Shanghai based on a decent AMP scene (not this granny-infested crap show that is Seattle / Everett). Any AMP that actually has normal-aged GIRLS working in it is going to be Super-Duper-Fabulous! (regardless of their often shitty service and always ridiculous overcrowding / overbooking) when compared to the rest of the granny slop that is available in this area. We go to Shanghai out of convenience / desperation because it is the ONLY AMP that isn't running a literal fucking retirement home within the surrounding 40 miles.

  5. #1053

    Yeah, Welcome to Everett AMP Scene

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    I did my research prior to getting out here, and all the reviews made Shanghai sound like the place to go. So, tonight a gave them a visit, and I got to say it didn't live up to the hype.
    Yeah, unfortunately with how dry it is for the Lynnwood / Everett AMP scene, it's all we got out here.

    Worth it if you live close by but I wouldn't say it's actually worth commuting 30+ minutes for. If you plan on commuting that far. You're better off going down to the Fed Way / Renton area, especially with recent reports of Renton starting to pop off.

  6. #1052

    Surprising this wasn't reported while she was here?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Another first. Angela left town a few days ago. Guy doesnt even like Shanghai and now he is getting the full menu. I'd probably take this review with a grain of salt.
    I'm calling b* on this. I get these girls offer VIP service, but I do know there are some limits and I don't believe that is on the plate.

  7. #1051

    Shanghai Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Another first. Angela left town a few days ago. Guy doesnt even like Shanghai and now he is getting the full menu. I'd probably take this review with a grain of salt.
    Shogun, I've had two other members message me that anal actually really is on the menu there. But that it's the one thing they don't want people talking about on here so they don't share it with the boys they have under their thumb. They're all dirty girls but apparently you aren't privy to that info.

  8. #1050

    Shanghai Foot Spa

    I did my research prior to getting out here, and all the reviews made Shanghai sound like the place to go. So, tonight a gave them a visit, and I got to say it didn't live up to the hype.

    When I arrived, I was greeted by Emma. On the way to the room, we ran into Iris, and they both escorted me into the room. Right off the rip, they asked me if I wanted "massage only, or something extra". Once that was established, Iris escorted me to the shower. After she stroked me a few times, she stepped out so I could finish showering. Then, she escorted me back to the room where Sugar was now waiting. So, now we have established that Sugar will be my provider this evening.

    Provider: Sugar is very attractive with some nice curves. And, she got a phat little ass on her for a Japanese woman. Everything is all natural, and the kitty is absolutely beautiful. Her attitude and willingness to satisfy is top notch.

    Massage: Sugar did a bit of a body slide while she was giving me dreaded cat bath. I could feel her nipples gliding across my back as moved up and down my body.

    Service: Upon entering the room, after Iris left, Sugar hit me with one of the wettest and most tongue filled DFK sessions I've ever had. Sugar covered all the bases with regards to a FS session. Mish, standing Mish, K9 and prone, which is how this episode ended. She was very easy to work with, and handled each position change with great enthusiasm. And, she looks incredible from the back. That ass yo! One thing I will give her is that her BJ skills are incredible. There is so much sucking and slobber, and you can't help but enjoy watching her work. She teased around the centerline buy never fully committed. The best part was probably when she had me get on all fours so she could continue demonstrating her oral prowess from behind. Again, she teased around the centerline but never committed. But she did lay on her back to pleasure me from below while we engaged in some DT action.

    Wrap up: Once she popped the weasel, we had a chance to talk for a few minutes. Again, her attitude is lovely and she is very sweet. Sugar had to excuse herself because she had another appointment, so I was left alone to get dressed. After a few minutes, since no one had returned, I decided to let myself out. As I was about to open the door, Iris pops out of the first room to tell me goodnight.

    Honestly sounds like I should've been over the moon with the service that I received this evening. Yeah, I get it. While the provider was good, and the physical service was good, there was no excitement during the session for me.

    At the end of the day, Mission Accomplished! However, I have little desire to return.

  9. #1049
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #1048
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    Angela at Shanghai always offered her butthole to me every time I saw her

    Emma probably does too if asked politely.

    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    Here you go:

    Massage Parlor Details:

    Arrived about 11:30, parked on the east side of the building. Cars in front but no customers inside.

    More Details:....Emma has limited English, but is very good at Greek. I will definitely go back for her.

  11. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    100%.

    The whole armpit thing is kinda weird, but. Whatever.
    I've seen some of that armpit worship on "Seehimnetwork" on Xvideos. Not really my thing, but I've never tried it.

  12. #1046
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Greek at Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    I believe you read that correctly. She's a very dirty girl.
    There may or may not be Greek at Shanghai. I can't say for sure because I haven't been there in a while and have not yet met Emma or Sugar.

  13. #1045

    VIP Sps

    I did meet all three of the ladies, but I don't recall the other two names. They were all mature providers, but YoYo had the best phyique.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. By chance, was Michele back in the line up? Who else was working?

  14. #1044
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Emma at Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading this right to think Emma has Greek available? Can anybody confirm that at Shanghi?

    Appreciate the info.

    GostZ1953.
    The report by VillageRat is a figment of his imagination. He likes to poke fun at and discredit those of us who enjoy the Shanghai girls. I haven't met Emma yet, but you can't set any expectation based on what you read from VR. Sorry.

  15. #1043

    Greek at Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading this right to think Emma has Greek available? Can anybody confirm that at Shanghi?

    Appreciate the info.

    GostZ1953.
    I believe you read that correctly. She's a very dirty girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape