Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 61398
-
05-02-24 10:42 #55443Senior Member

Posts: 69Jay
Damn. That is some fucked up shit to hear. No wonder she just disappeared. If stuff like that was happening it more then likely scared her straight. She was one of the good ones too.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 09:55 #55442Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: May Report
Indeed it is, I just finished re-watching the video of it. If I didn't have to go home I would have kept her in a motel for few days because she didn't have a place to stay.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 09:38 #55441Senior Member

Posts: 2402 girls
Bro. Neither of them drive and they're neighborhood girls. The older one has a boyfriend.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
But talk to them the next time you see them. They're chill. Or get Monica, screenshot the photo of them, and ask Monica if she knows where they are. I know where they live BTW.
-
05-02-24 09:09 #55440Senior Member

Posts: 5652 girls
The 2 girls ARE definitely doing dates. Saw the skinny one getting picked up again.
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 08:54 #55439Senior Member

Posts: 610Carjackings & Robberies
The latest scam to watch out for are these guys who stand in the middle of the street and try to make you stop your vehicle. I sped towards him at a high speed and he wouldn't budge, in the last seconds I was able to get around him as he tried to grab my mirror. This guy was determined, I am sure he was trying to rob or do a carjacking.
-
05-02-24 07:38 #55438Senior Member

Posts: 476That ass on Ariel was made for back shots. Hope I catch her..
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 07:01 #55437Senior Member

Posts: 476This the little pretty chick I linked up with a couple weeks ago. Cool as a fan. Didn't even notice the baby bump.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 05:19 #55436Senior Member

Posts: 2344Jay
Forgot to mention something she told me before she disappeared. Apparently there was some black dude stalking her and peeking in her window. She told me he wanted to have sex with her and pimp her out. I'm not sure if this is the reason she decided to get clean but, it sure did not help her mental state of mind.
-
05-01-24 19:16 #55435Senior Member

Posts: 1065It looks like you took her to the graveyard to get some ass. That's one place. I haven't done it yet.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 15:25 #55434Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Sunday Night
Good reporting.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 15:15 #55433Senior Member

Posts: 1126Ashton & Pulaski
Korrina is doing her laps as usual. When she is focused, man does she move around the block fast.
Phyuck!
-
05-01-24 14:57 #55432Senior Member

Posts: 1126Makayla / Kayla / Kay
She is definitely back. Looking good too. Scooped her up and went to the Notel. No fuss, and standard tuition. Go get her before the streets take that healthy weight from her. Smelled good and body was tip top. No digits, no phone she says. Top guy out.
Phyuck!
-
05-01-24 13:57 #55431Regular Member

Posts: 9Honestly man, it's her personality. I'm usually on the road for work, and visit the ladies around BWI who are waaaay more beautiful but have terrible fucking attitudes and 0 enthusiasm. When I'm craving the familiar, I scoop up Kiara and it's as good as the first time. I dunno, her enthusiasm always makes it that much better- makes me feel like a king. She's worth every penny and more, treat her right.
Originally Posted by Sicilia21
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 13:06 #55430Senior Member

Posts: 56Kayla
Sharing pics of Kayla from Nov / Dec 2023.
-
05-01-24 13:00 #55429Senior Member

Posts: 56Kayla
Sharing a few pics of Kayla from Nov / Dev 2023.









Reply With Quote






