Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1265
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelin  [View Original Post]
    Hoping for a review of Siena from the local group. I'll be in town next week and considering trying to see her. I missed Stacy and Mint. Did manage to see Danbi, but I expect the experience is on another level with the other two.

    Stay safe.
    I saw Siena yesterday. I'd recommend for sure. She is taller (and whiter LOL) than the usual Kgirl, but still like 5'6 and her body is proportional. Def not a spinner, but still good looking. Her technique and skill are her strong points. Great oral skills. She is a licker. If you like a cat bath and Rimming do NOT miss her. She was kind of weak on CG, but not really my thing anyway. She was very polite with great English and asked before she did anything to make sure I was into it first. I appreciate that.

  2. #184

    Hope for a local review of Siena

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the new girls? Not seeing any reviews. I'm anxious to see them coming up next week. After they've cleansed their Derby Pies.
    Hoping for a review of Siena from the local group. I'll be in town next week and considering trying to see her. I missed Stacy and Mint. Did manage to see Danbi, but I expect the experience is on another level with the other two.

    Stay safe.

  3. #183

    Heading into town this weekend

    I'm still debating to see cola or Siena. Booker has Cola at a higher rate. So I am curious to see how her services are. Siena has a lot of positive reviews on TER so that's also a positive. I don't know I'll guess I'll text the booker when I get into town and who I'm feeling. Will post a review when I get the time.

  4. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the new girls? Not seeing any reviews. I'm anxious to see them coming up next week. After they've cleansed their Derby Pies.
    Derby pies LOL. That's great. I plan on visiting one next week also.

  5. #181
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    New Girls

    Anyone try the new girls? Not seeing any reviews. I'm anxious to see them coming up next week. After they've cleansed their Derby Pies.

  6. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I've visited with some of the girls that did not offer BBFS, so the "special" rate wasn't paid for and they still did rimming and CIM. I think it really depends on the girl. I do however always pay for MSOG.
    Thanks for all the help James and wonder. I'm used to the Chicago AMP scenes and I miss the "VIP" service they offer there. Don't get me wrong I love the services offered here in the ville but it may be just me because I've been spoiled in Chicago. Thanks again be safe.

  7. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I prefer not to do BBFS but I like the rimming and CIM. Just wondering if you do have to pay that "special" rate or just ask the provider. Thanks and be safe.
    I've visited with some of the girls that did not offer BBFS, so the "special" rate wasn't paid for and they still did rimming and CIM. I think it really depends on the girl. I do however always pay for MSOG.

  8. #178

    Extra for Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    I prefer not to do BBFS but I like the rimming and CIM. Just wondering if you do have to pay that "special" rate or just ask the provider. Thanks and be safe.
    Anything beyond covered service level that is considered Special is extra. In Louisville they are being very careful not to publish details for what special means. Generally its BBFS then depends on girl for anything else. In other markets like vegas or la the are more details in the girls profiles.

  9. #177

    Wondering about the special

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Just look at the villes kgirl description. For 101 Special means BBFS possible rimming. No mention of Special means CFS. Simple.
    I prefer not to do BBFS but I like the rimming and CIM. Just wondering if you do have to pay that "special" rate or just ask the provider. Thanks and be safe.

  10. #176
    Just look at the villes kgirl description. For 101 Special means BBFS possible rimming. No mention of Special means CFS. Simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornHiShocker  [View Original Post]
    Booker will let you know options. Best to verify before hand as not all go raw. If you ever decide to upgrade during the session the girls will understand "no condom". Leave the BBBJ, dfk, talk here as they don't know what your talking about unless they have a fan that won't stop visiting them teaching the monger language. Hang in there and you will learn kgirl talk. Say pussy and point where you want it and most will understand doggy. I just go all options on the first visit usually. If I don't cum twice it was fun trying. Stacey is cover only when you enter the honey spot but we'll worth the visit. May 2 is the beginning of the new Era of hot pussy you can go bare in. Tear it up.

  11. #175

    Talk to the booker

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickOne69  [View Original Post]
    Had my first k girl agency experience last weekend in Vegas and had such a stellar time that I had to get verified here and see what all the fuss is about. Got it all set up for tomorrow and ready as hell to have a good time. While I did have a great time in Vegas, and getting down to business wasn't a problem, I did have a little awkward time because of the language barrier. Has that been the case with any of your experiences here? Also knowing what all is on the menu in Vegas was a challenge to describe when we couldn't communicate. So I am under the impression that BBFS pse is on the menu here? BBFS was available in Vegas but it was not a pse at all. Any first hand experiences you don't mind sharing would be appreciated. Pm if you don't want to post here.
    Booker will let you know options. Best to verify before hand as not all go raw. If you ever decide to upgrade during the session the girls will understand "no condom". Leave the BBBJ, dfk, talk here as they don't know what your talking about unless they have a fan that won't stop visiting them teaching the monger language. Hang in there and you will learn kgirl talk. Say pussy and point where you want it and most will understand doggy. I just go all options on the first visit usually. If I don't cum twice it was fun trying. Stacey is cover only when you enter the honey spot but we'll worth the visit. May 2 is the beginning of the new Era of hot pussy you can go bare in. Tear it up.

  12. #174

    Stacy

    Met back up with Stacy again today. Somehow she always exceeds my expectations. Going back through my texts, I think this is my 6th visit with her while also having 5 other visits with various ladies. Stacy is true GFE. We play, we talk, we play some more. We are both foodies, so we like to discuss good food in between our play time. Her English is very good and we get along great. Literally wore me out today. I always go for MSOG and there have been times I've finished once, several times twice and even had a day I let three loads go. Glad she is back even if it is for a short time. It would not be fair to judge all the other girls by Stacy. As mongers we all have different tastes in ladies, body types, types of action etc, so we all need to remember that all the services and ladies in general are not the same. I've had great time with all the ladies knowing that each provide different services. There are some days I want GFE, other days I want pse. Some days I'm happy with a BJ. What I like specifically is the connection that Stacy allows. So having said that, it's all fun and games, and after my 11th visit, damn it's a lot of money ha!

  13. #173

    First visit with 101

    Had my first k girl agency experience last weekend in Vegas and had such a stellar time that I had to get verified here and see what all the fuss is about. Got it all set up for tomorrow and ready as hell to have a good time. While I did have a great time in Vegas, and getting down to business wasn't a problem, I did have a little awkward time because of the language barrier. Has that been the case with any of your experiences here? Also knowing what all is on the menu in Vegas was a challenge to describe when we couldn't communicate. So I am under the impression that BBFS pse is on the menu here? BBFS was available in Vegas but it was not a pse at all. Any first hand experiences you don't mind sharing would be appreciated. Pm if you don't want to post here.

  14. 04-30-24 20:28

    Reason
    Jumped the gun… I found my answer

  15. #172

    I believe this too

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    As promised, the reset / upgrade of the lineup is on the way with Cola now also. Stacy is very good but I suspect she was brought back earlier than she planned to right the ship. Meaning she is likely on break again after this week.

    Also, some unsolicited advice for the forum. If you want to keep a good thing going or expanding, never post any even remotely close reference to streets or intersections here (maybe even go back and delete them).
    This is a really new and good thing that happening here, and I think most of if not all mongers would be upset if something slipped out before we really know what this can turn into.

  16. #171
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Lineup Reset Incoming

    As promised, the reset / upgrade of the lineup is on the way with Cola now also. Stacy is very good but I suspect she was brought back earlier than she planned to right the ship. Meaning she is likely on break again after this week.

    Also, some unsolicited advice for the forum. If you want to keep a good thing going or expanding, never post any even remotely close reference to streets or intersections here (maybe even go back and delete them).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape