Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 37346
-
05-02-24 12:17 #31646Senior Member

Posts: 846FS list
I would love to drive down for Star or the MH parlor tomorrow, unless I am asking for trouble.
Originally Posted by Rgv956
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 09:19 #31645Senior Member

Posts: 133Downriver Nuru Lingam
After reading the above, I realized that I was about due to get another Lingam massage. If you have never had one, you should schedule an appointment soon. Nothing is comparable to having a very slow, meticulous, teasing of your tool. Soft fingertips working their way up and down like a clarinet player. Soft caresses of your foreskin and balls. This can last several minutes to an hour. The pleasure is incredible. The release is intense. I just booked mine for today.
Originally Posted by IDime
[View Original Post]
https://us-detroit.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/downriver/23185609.html
-
05-02-24 09:03 #31644Senior Member

Posts: 926All green
I meant the "monger jury" to confirm they are open or closed after LEO activity in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by IWannaHaveFun6
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 08:18 #31643Senior Member

Posts: 96Somebody actually went through a jury trial on this?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 21:26 #31642Regular Member

Posts: 1AM healing Wei Wei
You never came back sexy girl, it breaks my heart.
-
05-01-24 21:23 #31641Senior Member

Posts: 926FS. List
No. Googlemaps is your friend.
Originally Posted by Rgv956
[View Original Post]
Waiting for a courtroom verdict on All Green. The jury has been deliberating for just 12 hours.
-
05-01-24 20:13 #31640Banned Member

Posts: 279Please include street address.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 20:12 #31639Senior Member

Posts: 926Fslist
Stay tuned. New list coming.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 19:58 #31638Senior Member

Posts: 846Which FS places are left
So who is still left that does FS. Is Star still going?
-
05-01-24 17:40 #31637Senior Member

Posts: 71Yup
Local PD is posted up in the parking lot now.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 17:19 #31636Senior Member

Posts: 184Well just come out and say it. All Green is done for.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
I saw cops in their parking lot this afternoon.
-
05-01-24 17:17 #31635Senior Member

Posts: 462Korean AMPs
Korean AMPs have the best providers locally. They are the prettiest and best service, in my opinion, they are pulling up steaks locally because of pressure from le. I hope my source is wrong but I'm expecting one more to leave beginning tomorrow. So if you have a favorite k spa I would go today because it may not be here tomorrow. The workers don't even know. But they will be shipped elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
SN.
-
05-01-24 14:51 #31634Senior Member

Posts: 184What do you mean big change to the AMP scene?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 14:45 #31633Senior Member

Posts: 462Soda at All Green
Beautiful Korean, 23 yo. Awesome body exceptional service.
Light massage after the TS. Then the deed for 30 minutes back to massage. $$. 2 all in.
Today is her last day.
Get her while you can.
Big change to AMP landscape coming beginning tomorrow.
Have fun and be safe.
Go see Soda, she's great.
-
05-01-24 08:16 #31632Senior Member

Posts: 30TraceOne
I have a cheap smart phone and use TraceOne sim available widely. Bought it by cash. I think I pay about $200 for 12 months that has limited talk time but unlimited texts which serves the purpose.










Reply With Quote





