Thread: Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1624
-
05-04-24 00:14 #529Senior Member

Posts: 2535Fair Pricing
The problem now to is they want payment in full before they even start the massage. After much thinking $140 should still be a fair price with the OTC roaming. $50-$70 is a $20 increase so $50-$70 for HJ is fair. No more them $160. If you want extras like tit sucking rub vagina fiv BBBJ FS then you need to negotiate before the deed is done and the massege starts. The provide will almost always have the upper hand if negotiated while it's time for the ending. We me think with the small head.
-
05-03-24 21:33 #528Senior Member

Posts: 381Mona, Thai Touch Massage, next to San Nicholas Chicharon and Sausage, Kalihi
If after flipping over, Mona put her hand on your dick and said, "It will be $200. " If you reply, "OK. " There is no negotiation. Based on your initial offer of $160, Mona negotiated $40 more dollars from you.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
When a provider asks me, "How much will you give me? I tell her I do not know. I have no idea what we are going to be doing in the last 15 minutes of our session.
The handjob could be good. Or bad. She may allow a lot of roaming all over her body. Or limit it to certain areas. Or not allow any at all. She may allow roaming under her clothes. Or just over her clothes. She may remove her top and bra and yoga pants and thong. Or nothing at all.
She may let you rub your dick between her boobs. Between her ass cheeks. On her pussy lips. She may suck your dick when you guide her head towards your dick. She may lie down on the table when you suggest it. She may not stop you when you get between her legs and slip your dick into her pussy. When you tell a provider how much you intend to give her, she will limit the options available to you.
If you intend to have a really good session, put enough money in your wallet before you leave home. Expect the unexpected when you go to a new provider for the first time. If massage therapists know you are willing to give $200 for a massage and a handjob, you will soon be getting blowjobs, full service, extra time, etc. You will be considered a premium customer and they will want to keep you.
-
05-03-24 14:26 #527Senior Member

Posts: 1453Mona -Jenma Thai Massage
What didn't you like about Mona? Did she ask for more?
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 11:37 #526Senior Member

Posts: 1453Mona-Thai Touch Massage
I didn't negotiate. She asked "how much are you going to pay?" I said $160. She said "no it's $200". I said "OK".
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 23:16 #525Senior Member

Posts: 381Mona (formerly from Jenma, Aiea) at Thai Touch Massage in Kalihi.
It seems to me that after the massage and before the handjob is when you were negotiating price with Mona.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
I feel in the year 2024, $160 is a fair price, but not a "generous" price for massage and handjob, of which you have no idea how good or bad the handjob is going to be.
That being said, do not negotiate. Ever.
If your provider insists, get off the table and get dressed. Give her $52.50 for the 45 minute massage and a $7. 50 tip, $60 total. Thank her for her time and leave.
If you are seeing someone new, you have to be prepared to walk.
Seems like Mona bullied you into giving her $40 more than you initially wanted to spend. $200 for a massage and handjob. If, after thinking about it, you feel it was worth it, that is perfectly fine. We all value experiences differently.
I had a massage session with Mona when she worked at Jenma Thai Massage, across from Pin Thai Massage in the Aiea Town Square. For what we did, coincidentally, I gave her $160. Did she want more? Yes. Did I give her more? No. Side note: Before my (one and only) session with Mona, I did have her sister Mint (also the manager at Jenma) massage me. I gave Mint more. Better overall experience.
-
05-02-24 11:38 #524Senior Member

Posts: 1453Mona Thai Touch Massage
I offered $160 but she declined and said $200.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
I did pay what she asked because the massage was very good.
HE was nice and sensual.
-
05-02-24 02:28 #523Senior Member

Posts: 381Mona at Thai Touch Massage in Kalihi
How much did you give Mona for a massage and handjob?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
How much did Mona ask?
Did you give Mona more money?
-
05-01-24 22:48 #522Senior Member

Posts: 2535Jordan
Better off and go see Jordan over at Lemon Scent. License MT and great sex.
Originally Posted by Freshmong
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 13:45 #521Senior Member

Posts: 25I can concur, I've visited her a couple times and had FS, haven't asked for Greek either, but was def GFE. - I also think her massage is one of the best out there. Service definitely makes up for looks.
Originally Posted by Museki
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 13:26 #520Senior Member

Posts: 452Aiea GFE
Seen her couple of times and never had the smell but I guess it happens. I'd say looks wise she's average and don't think you would take a second look if you saw her in a store (I've only seen her without makeup). BUT for me her service was everything she says she does (not sure about Tantric Massage). LFK, DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJCIM, BBFS, etc. But I don't think she does Anal but I didn't ask. If service is most important to you I don't think you'll be disappointed, I wasn't. 300 total.
Originally Posted by DArab
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23187768.html
-
05-01-24 11:57 #519Senior Member

Posts: 1453Update on Mona
After thinking more about my session with Mona, I realized that.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
Her massage is very very good. It was very relaxing and deep. I highly recommend seeing her. Even though I initially didn't like that she asked for more money when negotiating, I think she is worth the extra money.
She is friendly and smiles nicely. Her oil massage is one of best I ever had her sensual finish was awesome. Nice and slow and sensual.
-
05-01-24 00:11 #518Senior Member

Posts: 1453Greedy Money Hungry Providers
I agree with you that everything is going up in price but service is going down.
Originally Posted by Peter5656
[View Original Post]
I don't think it's good customer service to demand the customer to pay more than what I feel is already.
A generous offer.
Mona at Thai Touch in Kalihi is greedy when she demanded I pay more than what I Offered as already generous.
I will not visit her again. Her greediness is a major turn off.
-
04-30-24 23:39 #517Senior Member

Posts: 70They must be busy and people are paying, for them to raise the price. Everything is going up in price, but service is going down. When people post standard rates, I don't know what standard rates are anymore for HJ, BJ or FS?
Originally Posted by DArab
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 05:54 #516Senior Member

Posts: 25She recently increased prices same with the other 2 women working in that new house in aiea, its all 3 bones +60 for 1 h FS but if you just ask their do it for 300 probably less. The service is hard to beat they arent lookers though.
Originally Posted by Peter5656
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 19:01 #515Senior Member

Posts: 341If I'm not mistaken, I think she said three bills for FS. Didn't partake in that but I think I dropped a buck 60 or 80. Can't recall.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





