Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 492 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6265

    Rebecca

    She's much bigger than her pix, looks nothing like the pictures if their of her at all.

    When I got a sight of her I bolted fast as I could.

  2. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    First, how is Southern Hospitality still on BP? Haven't seen in years but she was lousy provider and hygiene back then and now hear she's robbing guys. Avoid! (Pic1).

    Second, Nicole is Bri that's been working Elm St in Holyoke for years and would avoid as well. We all remember her Mom and maybe enjoyed a double with them back in the day but those days are gone!

    Just a note on Marilyn. She probably is only 23 even though she's been at it for a long time. I was questioned by Homeland security, FBI and MSP about her years ago. She was 15 when she started. She is on their radar big time.

    Finally. Had a dream with Queen DT. Pleasant, tries to get all dolled up but she's a bbw for sure. And good DT skills. But the real bonus was out from her bathroom came a blast from the past, Katie from West Side. And looked even better than back in the day! And same great skills. Did a double for 3 all raw. Would repeat just to see Katie!

    Last thing. No deposits guys or sending cash in advance. I never have and would love to hear from anyone who has and the date actually worked out! And stop buying content! My God there's enough free porn out there.

    Katie is last pic facing mirror. That was years ago.
    If you are referring to Marilyn in Holyoke, she is 28 and will be 29 in a couple of months.

  3. #6263
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her for a couple of years never got a response.
    Marilyn (Libby) in Holyoke is 28. She will be 29 in a couple of months.

  4. #6262

    Hell no Rebecca

    Don't even think about it.

    Set up a meet when she was in Albany last week, don't mind a bigger girl usually as long as it's not crazy fat.

    Got to her room, hell no, she's about 350 lbs. Doesn't look like the pix at all.

    Told her sorry I'm out of here and that's the reason.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...w/586835037672

  5. #6261

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I picked Jasmine up yesterday at the One Stop plaza on Central. She came out of the convenience store with Shorts that didn't quite cover the bottom of her ass. Ankle boots with heels, new wig, makeup and fake eyelashes, tight white shirt squeezing nice breasts. She still has some of her jail weight and she's tall and a little on the dark side of what you'd call black. She was pretty well behaved and had that anxiety in check for the most part. She has a history of having an abrasive attitude without filter. People with those issues should be the last ones to smoke crack. I'm sure she still hits the pipe but it seems like her drinking has progressed. Always has some drama going on. However we chilled, watched some tv before getting down to business. Started with oral on her. Its like having a parking place for your mouth, and she was clean. I gave her some finger banging. Nice responses with squirting. My turn. Nice action with those DSL. Just wish she would go deeper. Off to the doggy pounding followed by missionary. Great, even with condom. Finished with her hand after a few patient failed attempts. She has posted on STG but has been UTR for a while. I'm not sure what her rate is. I'm guessing 150 hh. May be negotiable with financial issues. In call is questionable. Outcalls and car deals work. She gave me the go ahead to share her number. If you provide a number in pm, I can send you the most recent pic to influence your decision to contact her.

    HL out.
    Do you have any info on her maybe digits.

  6. #6260

    Stay Away

    Beware Ms. Snow Bunni will rob you.

  7. #6259

    Jasmine

    I picked Jasmine up yesterday at the One Stop plaza on Central. She came out of the convenience store with Shorts that didn't quite cover the bottom of her ass. Ankle boots with heels, new wig, makeup and fake eyelashes, tight white shirt squeezing nice breasts. She still has some of her jail weight and she's tall and a little on the dark side of what you'd call black. She was pretty well behaved and had that anxiety in check for the most part. She has a history of having an abrasive attitude without filter. People with those issues should be the last ones to smoke crack. I'm sure she still hits the pipe but it seems like her drinking has progressed. Always has some drama going on. However we chilled, watched some tv before getting down to business. Started with oral on her. Its like having a parking place for your mouth, and she was clean. I gave her some finger banging. Nice responses with squirting. My turn. Nice action with those DSL. Just wish she would go deeper. Off to the doggy pounding followed by missionary. Great, even with condom. Finished with her hand after a few patient failed attempts. She has posted on STG but has been UTR for a while. I'm not sure what her rate is. I'm guessing 150 hh. May be negotiable with financial issues. In call is questionable. Outcalls and car deals work. She gave me the go ahead to share her number. If you provide a number in pm, I can send you the most recent pic to influence your decision to contact her.

    HL out.

  8. #6258

    Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthEast  [View Original Post]
    First, how is Southern Hospitality still on BP? Haven't seen in years but she was lousy provider and hygiene back then and now hear she's robbing guys. Avoid! (Pic1).

    Second, Nicole is Bri that's been working Elm St in Holyoke for years and would avoid as well. We all remember her Mom and maybe enjoyed a double with them back in the day but those days are gone!

    Just a note on Marilyn. She probably is only 23 even though she's been at it for a long time. I was questioned by Homeland security, FBI and MSP about her years ago. She was 15 when she started. She is on their radar big time.

    Finally. Had a dream with Queen DT. Pleasant, tries to get all dolled up but she's a bbw for sure. And good DT skills. But the real bonus was out from her bathroom came a blast from the past, Katie from West Side. And looked even better than back in the day! And same great skills. Did a double for 3 all raw. Would repeat just to see Katie!.
    Where are the pics?

  9. #6257

    My two cents on a few things

    First, how is Southern Hospitality still on BP? Haven't seen in years but she was lousy provider and hygiene back then and now hear she's robbing guys. Avoid! (Pic1).

    Second, Nicole is Bri that's been working Elm St in Holyoke for years and would avoid as well. We all remember her Mom and maybe enjoyed a double with them back in the day but those days are gone!

    Just a note on Marilyn. She probably is only 23 even though she's been at it for a long time. I was questioned by Homeland security, FBI and MSP about her years ago. She was 15 when she started. She is on their radar big time.

    Finally. Had a dream with Queen DT. Pleasant, tries to get all dolled up but she's a bbw for sure. And good DT skills. But the real bonus was out from her bathroom came a blast from the past, Katie from West Side. And looked even better than back in the day! And same great skills. Did a double for 3 all raw. Would repeat just to see Katie!

    Last thing. No deposits guys or sending cash in advance. I never have and would love to hear from anyone who has and the date actually worked out! And stop buying content! My God there's enough free porn out there.

    Katie is last pic facing mirror. That was years ago.

  10. #6256

    Same here

    Tried again just for the hell of it.

    Not expecting anything though. Even if there's an answer, wondering how much has changed. Anyone ever heard from Tonya? Was in spinner mode some months back but never replied either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her for a couple of years never got a response.
    .

  11. #6255

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/137970511951

    Has anyone met her? Tried to TOFTT but whenever I text, no response. Tried several times on different days and never get a response, wondering if someone got lucky.
    I've seen her pictures and most of them are from other providers, this new version of bri started when the sting started in Springfield.

  12. #6254

    Bri

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/137970511951

    Has anyone met her? Tried to TOFTT but whenever I text, no response. Tried several times on different days and never get a response, wondering if someone got lucky.

  13. #6253

    Marylin

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    She still posts as being 23. Must be 30 at least by now.
    I've texted her for a couple of years never got a response.

  14. #6252

    Any info on this Greenfield girl?

    Hey guys, I live up in the bowels of VT and have been searching and found this out of Greenfield, curious if anyone has any info on her? I can't seem to find anything on her. Would love some info if anyone has it. Shoot me a PM or here in the thread would be great, thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/872128407816

  15. #6251

    Help

    I will be working in the area Monday and would love to find a bareback piece.

    Can anyone recommend a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape