Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 18817
-
04-30-24 21:15 #16312Senior Member

Posts: 691Cubansnowbunny
She messaged me that she is looking for some help in the airport area, she is 20 years old, nice rack and ass, saw her in November but can't help out right now!
Message me for contact info if you are available to go to her tonight!
-
04-30-24 09:25 #16311Senior Member

Posts: 1150Was just at motel x
And we just paid for a few hours. I didn't know they even booked more than 3 hours.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 00:21 #16310Regular Member

Posts: 10Seen her recently, she is still seeing regulars. Won't give out her new number here my suggestion is to make a dollar request to her cashapp asking for her number and if she likes or remembers you she will send the number.
Originally Posted by Cable1216
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 22:38 #16309Senior Member

Posts: 623Snow in Kissimmee
Any 411 for Snow? She looks familiar but I don't remember where I knew her from. I was not able to find anything on her so far.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/153183947581
-
04-29-24 18:45 #16308Senior Member

Posts: 158If it exists on the internet, show her a video. If it does not, then don't ask.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 18:25 #16307Senior Member

Posts: 53Nikkibaby
Anybody recently met or have info on nikkibaby. I would love to have a dream with her.
-
04-28-24 14:32 #16306Senior Member

Posts: 435Would be helpful if you mentioned what you want to request, then we can maybe help with how to bring it up (if hand gestures aren't working or aren't appropriate). We're all freaks here, you won't surprise or offend any of us.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 12:23 #16305Senior Member

Posts: 1172As it has been mentioned before on here, dayuse.com seems to be a good alternative for a reasonable price. The only negative is that I think it's only good for daytime action. If you want to bang a girl at midnight you will have probably have to hit MotelX.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 11:45 #16304Senior Member

Posts: 523MotelX
Anybody got any type of hotel / motel similar to motelx that books for a few hrs instead of a whole day?
-
04-28-24 10:50 #16303Senior Member

Posts: 98AMP Requests
Not sure which AMP you're going to but from my experience I have almost zero issues with language barrier unless you use a lot of slang / street words, also the top 3-5 AMPs in Orlando all have very good English speaking masseuse. But for the onesies twosies I have encountered, hand motions helps a lot. If they still act like they don't understand even with super obvious hand motions then they probably don't want to do what you're requesting and just doesn't want to outright say no to avoid confrontation or being reported to their mamasan.
But again from my experience, there's very little they wouldn't do for a basic tip as long as it's covered but there are some handfuls out there that are willing to change that rule for more tip.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 01:03 #16302Regular Member

Posts: 21Oh How I Miss Her: Ashley / Bella Saint
It's been about 2 to 3 months since I've heard from or seen her. Anyone has a status update? By far my favorite. She is truly a gem.
-
04-27-24 23:33 #16301Senior Member

Posts: 143Ignore if not appropriate
I thought I read in here about someone getting a special request fullfilled by an AMP lady (spefically during the shower) but can't seem to find it.
Just curious how you went about asking for said request. I've tried it but the english barrier make sit seem more difficult.
-
04-27-24 10:55 #16300Regular Member

Posts: 10Miss V / chynnaV
Seen this one several times over 2 years and I would say run! Don't walk to see her because her attitude is very chill laidback, she has the juiciest jiggly ass, and that box is pink snug warm. Heads up she is 4/20 so if smoke bothers you then there you have it. And her rooms are always messy but she never smells bad down there or anywhere if anything very mild. Her Incall is always in altamonte at a basic hotel but it's safe. Mish k9 rcg cg and her CBJ always feels good to me. I usually only do qv70/80 but most recent visit I did 100 hh. And in that visit I met her sister who is also in this hobby but I haven't had a visit with her yet. She's pretty and thick too. I would always see her post for the last 2-3 years but didn't know if she was real or not because no reviews and was surprised to know that was Chynna V sister, anyway Chynna V is now miss V. Not sure why she changed it. She used to do Incalls out of an apartment and I honestly toftt because she didn't have reviews at that time. Have at it fellas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/168923081
-
04-26-24 16:19 #16299Senior Member

Posts: 111Isabella
Don't believe I've seen a review for her. Something about her feels off but I'm willing to try if there are positive reviews. Anyone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/168865110
-
04-26-24 11:47 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 138Jade Brazilian
Been using this Brazilian agency since I had a good time with pearl last time. I texted who was available and jade was. Attaching the link and the pictures sent which are two completely different girls. Not sure if I got ripped off but paid 200 for hh.
Pros: beautiful Amazonian girl, no kidding at least 5,9 and with heels probably 6 foot. Nice strong legs that I like and natural body with a nice ass with a wasp waist. I told her she had a body made for fucking. Relaxed demeanor and chill. English was so so.
Cons: CBJ not dfk. Light kissing on the outside.
I have to say she had the most beautiful kitty I have seen with a cute butthole. Age was less than 25. Did some daty but sure she was faking it. Did cg, mish for a while and finished in doggy. That arch was beautiful and she had a ass made for banging.
So overall, tall pretty Amazonian but lacking in the GFE department. Like other mongers said if these girls did BBBJ and GFE for 200-300 would be golden. But overall was a good experience but not mind blowing. I am attaching the pics of what she really looks like and the ad.
Ad: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3263938












Reply With Quote





