Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 19300
-
05-02-24 12:07 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 1944Mental Patient
Oh, she's legit all right but has issues! Operates out of Titusville an I saw her probably eight or nine years ago and it was a very unpleasant experience. I can't remember the name she used but I certainly remember that I paid for FS and BBBJ and got a handy! One and done and I'm sure some others will enlighten you about her! Not a whole lot of good choices in Titusville!
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 10:44 #16809Senior Member

Posts: 35Is she legit and recommended
Hey Guy, I was searching STG in your area and saw this add. I couldn't find any other info and was curious if she is known and if you would recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/671467490998
Any help is appreciated.
-
05-01-24 21:23 #16808Senior Member

Posts: 143She posts still from time to time
I have seen posts from her a few times. Says she's in mims.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 11:47 #16807Senior Member

Posts: 244Lele
Does anyone know of LELE and if she is still in the business?
-
05-01-24 10:18 #16806Senior Member

Posts: 202Ms. T.
I had the opportunity a while back to visit Ms. T when she just started posting. Awesome HHR. I tried a few times to visit again, but she was changing phone numbers and alternating between them. I wasn't able to schedule so I gave up.
I have been to her house before but not to see her. I meet Juicy J (Jessica) there a few months ago before T started posting. T wasn't there when I arrived, but was there at the dining room table when I left a couple hours later. Very nice house and it was clean and organized. I was surprised when I heard the news.
Rusty Z.
-
05-01-24 09:53 #16805Senior Member

Posts: 1944Miss T
Look under arrests. Org Brevard 4/25! Scroll down and you'll see she's a featured player! Numerous arrests for not so savory activities!
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 09:50 #16804Senior Member

Posts: 436Not even close.
Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 09:24 #16803Senior Member

Posts: 157Ms T
Hey Willie 24, what date and time was you sent to the grey bar? I looked in the space coast daily for a few days and did not see her. I made a visit to her for her specialty which is a BBBJ.
Was pretty good. I was going to report back after going to see her for a hhr. She seemed pretty cool and likes to have fun. No issues from what I could see, clean place, nothing obvious stuck out which would make me question on coming back.
.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 12:46 #16802Senior Member

Posts: 26Dang she looks cute
That sucks cause she looks cute, she as good looking as her pics?
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 09:28 #16801Senior Member

Posts: 1944Ms T
Hmm Seems your new find is visiting the Grey Bar and has quite the past! It just goes to show that all that glitters is not gold! Too bad, she looks interesting and I'm glad she didn't return my text to set up a session! BTW, NeedMoreInPB clear your inbox, tried to send you a PM! Cheers!
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 07:55 #16800Senior Member

Posts: 105Laniey / Laniey Love (JAX)
Yea that's Laniey from JAX. Give her a search in the JAX forum and you will learn everything you need to know about her. Very very very FEW positive reviews. Stay clear.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
SD.
-
04-30-24 07:35 #16799Senior Member

Posts: 105Oh no! She is from the Jax area. I work up in Jax and live in this area. Anyways, she is a well known terrible provider in the JAX area. I'm surprised you were even able to finish. She is known in the Jax area for grab and dash or just little to no service. Stay clear. She came down here for a reason and trust me it isn't a good one.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
SD.
-
04-29-24 18:53 #16798Senior Member

Posts: 424Thank you!
I had seen her ad and seriously considered contacting her, but got distracted by something else. I would have reached out next time, but it seems you saved me by your own poor experience.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
Thank you for reporting on that. I owe you one.
-LSG.
-
04-29-24 14:46 #16797Senior Member

Posts: 436Not good
I don't know why I let the little head think for the big one during the day. I need to stay off Skip because most on there are not a great quality provider. I called this one out today, it might be here in the pictures a few mile ago. She started with a BBJ that barely got me stiff enough to get the cover on. Moved into K (because I didn't want to look at her. Pumped long enough to stiffen up but felt no friction. So I had her try to finish me with her mouth. Well. It was a no go for me. She was rushing and pumping her hand a bit too hard. Started hurting my balls. I finally counted my loses and thanked her for coming. Bottom line stay clear!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...5/666613790830
-
04-27-24 19:18 #16796Senior Member

Posts: 323I've seen her pictures in several several other ads. What I have learned from others in this helpful forum is when I am looking to TOFTT I will always, under no exceptions, to download the pictures listed on the ad and do a Google search with those unloaded pictures. Only in case of TOFTT I do that when I am in the need of it.
I saw those pictures in several many other ads for different gals, different numbers and addresses.
Originally Posted by TunaFisherman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






