Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 4905
-
04-30-24 18:05 #3975Regular Member

Posts: 24Scam Artist
Wish I had read this prior to seeing this hood rat. Disgusting attitude and hygiene. Fat and used drug addict. Texts the entire time and 5 minutes in has her pimp show up at the door. She jumps right up to answer leaving me butt naked. When I told her to hold on a second so I could get dressed she acts like she's about to make a scene. Probably the most dangerous and shady situation I've ever been in in my entire life. She kept the door open, pimp was about to come in. I put my clothes on as fast as possible and got the fk out. Didn't finish, didn't care. Glad I'm alive.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 15:43 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks for confirming
I am fairly new as well and I was wondering after reading his posts if this guy just likes to brag. Sure does take a lot of pictures LOL.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 11:42 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 98You barebacked Alyviarose? How much did that cost you considering she's 700 for the hour lmao.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 10:08 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 493Yeah that was me. Don't see this girl unless you want to lose $200 and deal with one of the worst attitudes I've ever come across in this hobby.
Originally Posted by SDSailor
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 03:03 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 55Pretty sure someone already posted about an unpleasant experience with her pimp in the next room of her Airbnb.
Originally Posted by Spade202
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 00:37 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks for the correction! Here is another with princ.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 23:56 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 41Nah, that's actually Italy. This is Layla.
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 23:37 #3968Banned Member

Posts: 1001Pimp with ankle bracelet
That Pimp barebacking her has an ankle bracelet. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrLemon
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 21:11 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 90Here is another girl that states bare on her ad, but seems high price. She is also on HX.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72686184
Here is a pic of Layla for those who missed out.
-
04-29-24 20:43 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 40Damn that sucks. She was fine af. Probably the hottest girl I ever been with. You guys were sleeping on her but I think it was YMMV because I got a nice dick. I busted inside her without her knowing too because she upsold me on 1. 0 on daty and didn't let me dfk, so I busted in her and probably got her pregnant too. Hopefully one day they'll find me on 23 and me.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 20:35 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 733Perhaps you're too new to know that Ace doesn't share jack. The forum is purely a place to brag for him.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 20:26 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 40The condom broke and I busted in her pussy, but she didn't know.
Originally Posted by RJ5245
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 20:25 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 77You're a legend! Any chance you will tell us (or PM me) info on your Goth ATF? I haven't been with a goth girl in way too long! I understand if not, but please keep sharing the nasty pics! I'm always looking forward to your posts.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 20:11 #3962Regular Member

Posts: 4Any one seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/8188562169
Offering bare for $50 extra half hour $200. Seems ok?
-
04-29-24 16:38 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 53Aye I understand, well whichever one of you guys cip'd that's on you.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
The funniest part is that I remember last time I saw her shetold me I was the "ONLY" one she did bare with 😂.












Reply With Quote





