Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 5075
-
05-06-24 22:41 #4250Senior Member

Posts: 556She email me last week when she was in the valley:
Originally Posted by Novi15
[View Original Post]
" 🎁$200 for 20 mins, $300 for 30, $350 for 45, $400 for 60, $500 for 90, $600 for 120, +$100 for each hhr after that. Donations for my time are cash only, no Venmo, no CashApp 🎁127801;.
-
05-06-24 22:19 #4249Senior Member

Posts: 70AngelicSapphire
What's Angelic's donations for an hour? If it's $400 wouldn't mind taking the plunge.
Originally Posted by RonStefou32
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 14:33 #4248Senior Member

Posts: 746Damn! Not TGTBT!
Just saw this little bombshell. I'd been eyeing her for a while, but despite the comments on her ad, she just seemed too good to be true. Well, that is not the case. She's 100% real and the pics are 100% accurate. Excellent service and sweet attitude. 160/ hhr. I got DATY, LFK, CBJ with tons of eye contact. Spent the rest of the time in missionary and doggy. I'll try for BBBJ next time. Totally sensual and unrushed session. She's gorgeous. I'll repeat over and over again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/165293060
-
05-03-24 06:04 #4247Senior Member

Posts: 222Missing in Action
That makes two of us. Lily has been ignoring my text also. Lily service is there when neede. And her prices are great. She always used to reply quickly but anymore. If anyone can get through to her ask her to answer her text. Last time I saw her her Escort Babylon ads had been shut down. I guess she was bumbed it got taken down. And yes that's the number. She has two other numbers but has not responded back or answer her phone.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 11:20 #4246Senior Member

Posts: 471Lily
I've seen her a few times and you're right, she hits the spot for a quickie, I'm in and out in about 20-25 minutes for a very low rate. I tried messaging her a few time over the last 2 weeks and didn't get a reply. I'm using her # that ends in 8823 is that what you guys are using?
Originally Posted by JonathonJammer
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 09:42 #4245Senior Member

Posts: 742Lily th contortionist
I agree with you ManUo 100% on Lily. She's just wants you to listen to her even if you think it's bat shit craziness. She's a great go to whenever I just go release real quick and if I'm feeling it I'll pay the 20 for a massage after. Total 30 for covered BJ and covered Sex. She's in her 40's but still looks okay to get off on and the specials she runs rn are absolutely incredible. 11.11 for CBJ / cfs or 23.11 for BBBJ / cfs. She's another that lets me go balls deep and tells me she loves it and to not stop pounding her till I bust hard. Always have to force a tip on her because she will not except it so I usually leave it on the dresser.
Originally Posted by ManUp
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 13:12 #4244Senior Member

Posts: 746Sugar sites.
You're better off sugaring if you're looking for something like that.
Originally Posted by RickyTr212
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 10:36 #4243Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for young college blondes
Hello looking for college blondes in LA age 18-24. Anyone know any good ones looking for some BBBJ.
-
04-29-24 23:22 #4242Senior Member

Posts: 25Visiting LA for weekend
Any recommendations, I personally like girls who are vocal. Appreciate all help.
-
04-26-24 16:34 #4241Senior Member

Posts: 277You're better off trying to get in with one of the small agencies that probably don't have the same volume of customers.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 23:32 #4240Senior Member

Posts: 746Sorry to tell you.
If you are from out of town and are not already grandfathered into the LA kgirl scene, you are not going to get a response from CGLA. Best case scenario, they respond and ask for an ungodly amount of personal information to verify you, but that is unlikely.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 23:21 #4239Senior Member

Posts: 119Colombian Pamela
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3105281371#
Alright fellas, been eyeing this girl for a bit and finally took the plunge.
Pros:
Gigantic ass, great scenery in the RCG and K9 position. CG felt good too, loved grabbing her soft big ass while she was jumping on my little juanito. Big tits too, but obviously fake along with her ass (BBL), but felt good nonetheless.
Cons:
She has kinda a busted face, she looks like a bobblehead. Her voice is Deep, like a way raspier and deeper sounding Emma Stone voice. So the ad-libs from her during the session wasn't pleasant to hear.
Donations:
The typical 150/30 or 300/60.
Everything is covered about the session, no bb anything. Idk if she allows kissing or lets you dine because I didn't even bother with it tbh.
It was a decent time overall I would say. YMMV, might be a great time for other peeps. That ass is huge tho.
We both spoke Spanish, her English might be limited, may need to communicate via phone translator.
-
04-25-24 10:43 #4238Senior Member

Posts: 155Visiting here how does this work exactly I texted the number of agency but no response yet.
Originally Posted by WhereIsJet
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 00:58 #4237Senior Member

Posts: 173Need some guidance
Hey all, I'll be coming from out of town and staying in the Huntington Park area starting tomorrow. Where should I head to for something near? I'm not mobile the first couple days. Any parlors near by or any ladies anyone can recommend?
-
04-24-24 22:28 #4236Senior Member

Posts: 81Sensual massage:
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
- Probably Valerie at Encino Day Spa. Mutual touching under the waist YMMV. It happens with me but I've seen her several times.
BBBJ:
- Pink in SFV who moves around a lot. She's been at B Spa last time I saw her.
- More reliable location would be Tiffany at Encino Day Spa.
FS:
- AngelicSapphire on HX. $300 will only get you HH but she's worth it!











Reply With Quote






