Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 327 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 4898
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3968

    Pimp with ankle bracelet

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Here is another girl that states bare on her ad, but seems high price. She is also on HX.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72686184

    Here is a pic of Layla for those who missed out.
    That Pimp barebacking her has an ankle bracelet. LOL.

  2. #3967
    Here is another girl that states bare on her ad, but seems high price. She is also on HX.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72686184

    Here is a pic of Layla for those who missed out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-04-29.jpg‎  

  3. #3966
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you guys Princess being a dead fish, but I still have fun with her. I was talking with Princess and she says Italy is not coming back and she's out of the game. I will certainly miss her. She's not as freaky as Claire, but damn it was amazing.

    I don't know how all you guys had so much fun with Ava. The couple times I saw her, she wasn't into it and was a dead fish too. Maybe because all my sessions were late at night?
    Damn that sucks. She was fine af. Probably the hottest girl I ever been with. You guys were sleeping on her but I think it was YMMV because I got a nice dick. I busted inside her without her knowing too because she upsold me on 1. 0 on daty and didn't let me dfk, so I busted in her and probably got her pregnant too. Hopefully one day they'll find me on 23 and me.

  4. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    You're a legend! Any chance you will tell us (or PM me) info on your Goth ATF? I haven't been with a goth girl in way too long! I understand if not, but please keep sharing the nasty pics! I'm always looking forward to your posts.
    Perhaps you're too new to know that Ace doesn't share jack. The forum is purely a place to brag for him.

  5. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ5245  [View Original Post]
    Aye I understand, well whichever one of you guys cip'd that's on you.

    The funniest part is that I remember last time I saw her shetold me I was the "ONLY" one she did bare with 😂.
    The condom broke and I busted in her pussy, but she didn't know.

  6. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    We clearly have night and day definition of ATF. Because my girl would not be an ATF unless it was CIP creampie. So my ATF would not axe me that Q in the first place. Once the panties come off my ATF, she be leaking cum for hours long after I have abandoned her LOL.

    Also, there are many diff kinds of ATF--blonde ATF, Latina ATF, ginger ATF, ebony ATF, Goth ATF, etc. Here's one of my albino white ATF. She is local to Daygo and some of you have tasted AR as well. Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. For me, ATF means "Always Totally Filled". Fill up that pussy with semen, baby. You got to earn that ATF title!

    Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. The only girl I have come across more ghostly white than AR is this Figueroa streetwalker in LA named WinterBunnie. I could also post naked pics of WB's huge perky tits and albino complexion while this hoe be sucking the cum out of her daddy's dick. If anyone is interested lmao.
    You're a legend! Any chance you will tell us (or PM me) info on your Goth ATF? I haven't been with a goth girl in way too long! I understand if not, but please keep sharing the nasty pics! I'm always looking forward to your posts.

  7. #3962

    Any one seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/8188562169

    Offering bare for $50 extra half hour $200. Seems ok?

  8. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    That's just code for "You got to pay more" LOL.
    Aye I understand, well whichever one of you guys cip'd that's on you.

    The funniest part is that I remember last time I saw her shetold me I was the "ONLY" one she did bare with 😂.

  9. #3960

    What does ATF mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    What do you say when you bareback your ATF and she says to cum inside her?
    We clearly have night and day definition of ATF. Because my girl would not be an ATF unless it was CIP creampie. So my ATF would not axe me that Q in the first place. Once the panties come off my ATF, she be leaking cum for hours long after I have abandoned her LOL.

    Also, there are many diff kinds of ATF--blonde ATF, Latina ATF, ginger ATF, ebony ATF, Goth ATF, etc. Here's one of my albino white ATF. She is local to Daygo and some of you have tasted AR as well. Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. For me, ATF means "Always Totally Filled". Fill up that pussy with semen, baby. You got to earn that ATF title!

    Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. The only girl I have come across more ghostly white than AR is this Figueroa streetwalker in LA named WinterBunnie. I could also post naked pics of WB's huge perky tits and albino complexion while this hoe be sucking the cum out of her daddy's dick. If anyone is interested lmao.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (5).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (9).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (1).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bubblebutt.jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (11).jpg‎  

    AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (3).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (16).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (15).jpg‎  

  10. #3959
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ5245  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she was knocked up by their pimp. Because she was insistent about no CIP due to her not being on birth control.
    That's just code for "You got to pay more" LOL.

  11. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelWizard  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's pushing 3 months for sure maybe 4 at this point. She hides it well but if you saw her before bs now you can clearly see the difference. She's maybe 15 lbs heavier from it. Still smashable tho.
    I'm pretty sure she was knocked up by their pimp. Because she was insistent about no CIP due to her not being on birth control.

  12. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you guys Princess being a dead fish, but I still have fun with her. I was talking with Princess and she says Italy is not coming back and she's out of the game. I will certainly miss her. She's not as freaky as Claire, but damn it was amazing.

    I don't know how all you guys had so much fun with Ava. The couple times I saw her, she wasn't into it and was a dead fish too. Maybe because all my sessions were late at night?
    I had Ava around 11:30 am maybe noon so she wasn't completely dead to the world yet. Never go see these girl late night if they started early because one, they barely wash up in between sessions just so you all know. They might just use a wet wipe so you can't smell them when you show up and two, if it's bare your literally getting multiple mens fluids mixed with yours. Always inquire about start time and do your best to be there as early as possible and pray you don't end up burnt after. Some of us like living on the wild side so bare is the way to go. But these girls are pretty much all soldiering through nasty yeast infections and hopefully that's it. After a session bare just make sure you understand the risk your taking.

  13. #3956
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelWizard  [View Original Post]
    Nice, how much extra change to record with Lissy? I like that shot and might want to give that a spin.

    I also found Princess to be pretty dead fish but I think she's getting ran thru like a football stadium so if you don't catch her by like 2 pm you're getting dead fish from her. Pro tip, get them earlier in the day guys. They have much more life. I think I'll start a video collection also. All I have is my video of me getting rode by Ava for all of the 4 minutes I lasted before I busted a fat creamball inside of her 😃 She's absolutely my goat in only one session as she leaned into my ear and moaned and said "cumm in me daddy, nu++ all in this 🐱 " . I was done and felt appreciated haha.
    I saw her on her first day, first thing in the morning LOL. I might've been her first maybe 2nd customer at 9 am. The way her pussy looked and smelled didn't look like anyone ran through it yet. I usually try to go for the first available appointment so I don't get them when they're tired and all beat up and filled up. For Lissy it was an extra $50. Most of if not all the girls usually allow it and only have charged me an extra $50. Your video sounds like my 4th video with Ava. We used her tripod with the light on it and I got her riding me and whispering the same shit in my ear right before I went blast off in her. She kept riding the dick after and you can see all of it coming out it was great.

  14. #3955

    Italy's Not Coming Back

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelWizard  [View Original Post]
    Nice, how much extra change to record with Lissy? I like that shot and might want to give that a spin.

    I also found Princess to be pretty dead fish but I think she's getting ran thru like a football stadium so if you don't catch her by like 2 pm you're getting dead fish from her. Pro tip, get them earlier in the day guys. They have much more life. I think I'll start a video collection also. All I have is my video of me getting rode by Ava for all of the 4 minutes I lasted before I busted a fat creamball inside of her 😃 She's absolutely my goat in only one session as she leaned into my ear and moaned and said "cumm in me daddy, nu++ all in this 🐱 " . I was done and felt appreciated haha.
    I agree with you guys Princess being a dead fish, but I still have fun with her. I was talking with Princess and she says Italy is not coming back and she's out of the game. I will certainly miss her. She's not as freaky as Claire, but damn it was amazing.

    I don't know how all you guys had so much fun with Ava. The couple times I saw her, she wasn't into it and was a dead fish too. Maybe because all my sessions were late at night?

  15. #3954

    Snow white

    The two times I saw snow white, she wasn't dolled up or have any lingerie on. However still cool gal despite no bb. anyone want to trade vids?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-04-27 214311.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape