Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 327 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 4903
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3973
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    We clearly have night and day definition of ATF. Because my girl would not be an ATF unless it was CIP creampie. So my ATF would not axe me that Q in the first place. Once the panties come off my ATF, she be leaking cum for hours long after I have abandoned her LOL.

    Also, there are many diff kinds of ATF--blonde ATF, Latina ATF, ginger ATF, ebony ATF, Goth ATF, etc. Here's one of my albino white ATF. She is local to Daygo and some of you have tasted AR as well. Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. For me, ATF means "Always Totally Filled". Fill up that pussy with semen, baby. You got to earn that ATF title!

    Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. The only girl I have come across more ghostly white than AR is this Figueroa streetwalker in LA named WinterBunnie. I could also post naked pics of WB's huge perky tits and albino complexion while this hoe be sucking the cum out of her daddy's dick. If anyone is interested lmao.
    You barebacked Alyviarose? How much did that cost you considering she's 700 for the hour lmao.

  2. #3972
    Quote Originally Posted by SDSailor  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure someone already posted about an unpleasant experience with her pimp in the next room of her Airbnb.
    Yeah that was me. Don't see this girl unless you want to lose $200 and deal with one of the worst attitudes I've ever come across in this hobby.

  3. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by Spade202  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/8188562169

    Offering bare for $50 extra half hour $200. Seems ok?
    Pretty sure someone already posted about an unpleasant experience with her pimp in the next room of her Airbnb.

  4. #3970
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    Nah, that's actually Italy. This is Layla.
    Thanks for the correction! Here is another with princ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-04-29 175138.jpg‎  

  5. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Here is another girl that states bare on her ad, but seems high price. She is also on HX.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72686184

    Here is a pic of Layla for those who missed out.
    Nah, that's actually Italy. This is Layla.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42242e49cb6aee7e74a3c1252a93285b_f.jpg‎   2224bb26623f919aaaad97c11cb51231_f.jpg‎  

  6. #3968

    Pimp with ankle bracelet

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Here is another girl that states bare on her ad, but seems high price. She is also on HX.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72686184

    Here is a pic of Layla for those who missed out.
    That Pimp barebacking her has an ankle bracelet. LOL.

  7. #3967
    Here is another girl that states bare on her ad, but seems high price. She is also on HX.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/72686184

    Here is a pic of Layla for those who missed out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-04-29.jpg‎  

  8. #3966
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you guys Princess being a dead fish, but I still have fun with her. I was talking with Princess and she says Italy is not coming back and she's out of the game. I will certainly miss her. She's not as freaky as Claire, but damn it was amazing.

    I don't know how all you guys had so much fun with Ava. The couple times I saw her, she wasn't into it and was a dead fish too. Maybe because all my sessions were late at night?
    Damn that sucks. She was fine af. Probably the hottest girl I ever been with. You guys were sleeping on her but I think it was YMMV because I got a nice dick. I busted inside her without her knowing too because she upsold me on 1. 0 on daty and didn't let me dfk, so I busted in her and probably got her pregnant too. Hopefully one day they'll find me on 23 and me.

  9. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    You're a legend! Any chance you will tell us (or PM me) info on your Goth ATF? I haven't been with a goth girl in way too long! I understand if not, but please keep sharing the nasty pics! I'm always looking forward to your posts.
    Perhaps you're too new to know that Ace doesn't share jack. The forum is purely a place to brag for him.

  10. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ5245  [View Original Post]
    Aye I understand, well whichever one of you guys cip'd that's on you.

    The funniest part is that I remember last time I saw her shetold me I was the "ONLY" one she did bare with 😂.
    The condom broke and I busted in her pussy, but she didn't know.

  11. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    We clearly have night and day definition of ATF. Because my girl would not be an ATF unless it was CIP creampie. So my ATF would not axe me that Q in the first place. Once the panties come off my ATF, she be leaking cum for hours long after I have abandoned her LOL.

    Also, there are many diff kinds of ATF--blonde ATF, Latina ATF, ginger ATF, ebony ATF, Goth ATF, etc. Here's one of my albino white ATF. She is local to Daygo and some of you have tasted AR as well. Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. For me, ATF means "Always Totally Filled". Fill up that pussy with semen, baby. You got to earn that ATF title!

    Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. The only girl I have come across more ghostly white than AR is this Figueroa streetwalker in LA named WinterBunnie. I could also post naked pics of WB's huge perky tits and albino complexion while this hoe be sucking the cum out of her daddy's dick. If anyone is interested lmao.
    You're a legend! Any chance you will tell us (or PM me) info on your Goth ATF? I haven't been with a goth girl in way too long! I understand if not, but please keep sharing the nasty pics! I'm always looking forward to your posts.

  12. #3962

    Any one seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/8188562169

    Offering bare for $50 extra half hour $200. Seems ok?

  13. #3961
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    That's just code for "You got to pay more" LOL.
    Aye I understand, well whichever one of you guys cip'd that's on you.

    The funniest part is that I remember last time I saw her shetold me I was the "ONLY" one she did bare with 😂.

  14. #3960

    What does ATF mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    What do you say when you bareback your ATF and she says to cum inside her?
    We clearly have night and day definition of ATF. Because my girl would not be an ATF unless it was CIP creampie. So my ATF would not axe me that Q in the first place. Once the panties come off my ATF, she be leaking cum for hours long after I have abandoned her LOL.

    Also, there are many diff kinds of ATF--blonde ATF, Latina ATF, ginger ATF, ebony ATF, Goth ATF, etc. Here's one of my albino white ATF. She is local to Daygo and some of you have tasted AR as well. Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. For me, ATF means "Always Totally Filled". Fill up that pussy with semen, baby. You got to earn that ATF title!

    Some action shots showing AR's pale skin and pink pussy. The only girl I have come across more ghostly white than AR is this Figueroa streetwalker in LA named WinterBunnie. I could also post naked pics of WB's huge perky tits and albino complexion while this hoe be sucking the cum out of her daddy's dick. If anyone is interested lmao.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (5).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (9).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (1).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bubblebutt.jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (11).jpg‎  

    AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (3).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (16).jpg‎   AlyviaRose bbfs 2023 (15).jpg‎  

  15. #3959
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ5245  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she was knocked up by their pimp. Because she was insistent about no CIP due to her not being on birth control.
    That's just code for "You got to pay more" LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape