Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 17723
-
04-29-24 09:25 #14063Senior Member

Posts: 279Need info on discreet, and free / low direct cost STI testing, and / or vasectomy
I'm not experiencing any symptoms or anything, but new woman I'm starting to see on the side wants to get more physical. It's been a while since I've used a pro (well, lets face it, amateur, I'm not rich) but I feel like I should get an STI test. Hasn't been a problem with the wife, her place was / is abstinence with me.
Also feel it's about time to get snipped. I'm too old and broke for another kid. Again, hasn't been a problem with the Mrs. If she falls pregnant again it certainly wasn't from me. But, better more safe than sorry.
I don't need either place on insurance / credit. I have no idea if ANY place snips without insurance involvement but who knows. Cash, low cost preferred but it is what it is.
Thanks!
-
04-29-24 01:02 #14062Regular Member

Posts: 7Tiny
I had an excellent time with this one! If you like petite she is! Not GFE. All covered. Traveler, not local to here but comes often.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...636/3184691055
-
04-28-24 15:52 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 203Lady Kolada
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169022464
Anyone seen Lady Kolada in St. Charles?
-
04-28-24 15:15 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 86She also lied to me about her services at the last moment when I was already at the point of no return.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 15:12 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 339Henny
Could not agree with you more. I've seen basically all of the consensus top girls in STL and she is right up there with the best of them for GFE. She actually is 21 and when you see her body, you'll know I'm right. She's phenomenal.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 14:09 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 80What's wrong with Layla? I heard she looks like 40+ with sagging boobs.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 05:37 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 527The other gal is her mom.
Originally Posted by Snapped
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 23:31 #14056Senior Member

Posts: 50Which pic
Lexi is the younger one in most of the pics and all the vids. She worked with Becca, the older lady, for a while. Probably the same for the other dark haired one. Pretty sure she does doubles with another provider on the east side.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 02:12 #14055Senior Member

Posts: 74Lexi
Anybody been to see Lexi? Pictures show 3 seperate girls which one is she cause the other two are a no go for me. Plus how was the experience? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168883417#.
-
04-23-24 19:37 #14054Senior Member

Posts: 86Henny. As Great As Some of You Suggested
I went to see Henny (https://tryst.link/escort/henny20), and what a breath of fresh air compared to Layla from my previous post. Henny is an intelligent college girl, easy to converse with. She does DFK which I really preferred. Worth the money.
-
04-23-24 09:58 #14053Senior Member

Posts: 1744Daty
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...5-1-31473.html Niki Maybe with the VIP.
Originally Posted by GeeDub3000
[View Original Post]
As listed Brea at PLM https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eak-27325.html She does not look like her pictures. Live with it.
Others are open to DATY only for select (read repeat) customers.
-
04-23-24 09:04 #14052Senior Member

Posts: 114Stripper MILF
I would suggest Tavia. She is a complete sweetheart and smoking hot. One of the best local options and checks the boxes of what you are looking for- Milfy, blonde and great tatas though she's not that tall, and just a few tattoos LOL. Plenty of reviews and info on Tryst and TER. Good luck, you can PM me if you like.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 15:53 #14051Senior Member

Posts: 103She Ok
Seen her. Just fair. She ghosts a lot and up charges for everything. She is drunk most of the time. I will not see again.
Originally Posted by ShawBerry31
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
04-22-24 15:07 #14050Regular Member

Posts: 2Who are the 3 DATY
Who are the 3 that allow DATY. If there are more I would luv a list.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 13:36 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 115In town for the week
In O'Fallon for the week looking for some suggestions on girls. Prefer outcall to my hotel. Any suggestions on girls that offer multiple pops for the hour?
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168615169#.









Reply With Quote






