Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31847

    Dope ******

    You can run up on an ol dope *****, but that's about it as far as I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoinne81  [View Original Post]
    Shid is there anyone in Farmville At All?

  2. #31846

    Faith

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/168974824

    Its the girl from the ad but bigger in person, close to a bbw if not already, nice attitude, friendly. Rates are 150/250/400. Nice hotel in Henrico, you can only touch her tits no kissing / sucking allowed. Everything cover, nothing relevant from the service you are most likely going to do all the job. I don't mind curvy girls but she is a bit too much for me, prob won't repeat.

  3. #31845

    Good couple of weeks

    Don't post much but here is my rundown for the past few weeks.

    Kathy with the hearing aid. Heavy squirter if you know what you're doing.

    Can be hard to get up with but very solid bbj is very sweet and the ass is up for grabs, will get it next time.

    YaaYaa.

    Talks a lot and hard to pin down but once you do she is a sweetheart. Amazing ass and seems to get into it.

    Jessica.

    Or big bootie cutie, easy set up bottom of the barrel prices and loves being ass fucked. Solid choice.

    Sally.

    Fucking hot as hell, Amazing covered BJ after lap dance. Squirter and next time I'll remember my wallet so I can get in that very enticing ass.

  4. #31844

    Farmville you say

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    It would be so nice of there was someone around Farmville worth a damn.
    Shid is there anyone in Farmville At All?

  5. #31843

    That's awesome!

    There was a chick using mia khalifa's pic maybe a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    There might be a real person behind the door, but it will most certainly not be Natalia Camila as she's in Argentina doing softcore gg scenes. I called them out and they weren't too happy.

    https://twitter.com/onlywithlove9?lang=en

  6. #31842

    Farmville

    It would be so nice of there was someone around Farmville worth a damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I agree she was my all time favorite! Last contact I had with her she was going to move to Farmville. I lost her number and have not been able to get back in touch since. She was great for the short time that she was available.

  7. #31841

    Babyidoll

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Yo. Anyone ever hear from Babydoll ever again? Had a blast with her several times. Then she just. Disappeared.
    I agree she was my all time favorite! Last contact I had with her she was going to move to Farmville. I lost her number and have not been able to get back in touch since. She was great for the short time that she was available.

  8. #31840

    Tracy stunning Asian

    Actually two both 40's not bad looking for asian Lisa is smaller Csize let me go hands on. Then I saw the taller one D size eraser nips nice ass. 140 hhr 180 hr 280 VIP I chose her Ds then the smaller one wanted in and started negotiating. 140 120 100 80. She was too pushy said she was the head nurse. I begin all covered CBJ mish then doggy was the spot. They tried to rush me but I said no. Little one kept coming on said 40. LOL. Busted doggy and left. Nice hotel outside entrance felt comfy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/168963080

  9. #31839

    That's an IG model

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I texted from my burner. Got a response in under a minute that read.

    Yes.

    801X west broad street 2329X hotel country inn & suites.

    I'm here.

    I ask should I come now.

    Response.

    What time you here?

    I said 30 minutes.

    Response.

    Okey.

    Take that as you will. I suspect if I text back in 30 will be hit with the deposit for room# scam or even worse. Since its slam in the middle the Henrico Hot Zone. Which is a no go for me. Worst set of bolt-ons I seen in a while anyway.
    There might be a real person behind the door, but it will most certainly not be Natalia Camila as she's in Argentina doing softcore gg scenes. I called them out and they weren't too happy.

    https://twitter.com/onlywithlove9?lang=en

  10. #31838

    Gfe toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    It was pretty good I enjoyed it. Deff wasn't a dead fish per say. Just that her facial expressions weren't matching LOL. Of course your mileage may vary with mood and what not but for me it wasn't there maybe I just caught her on a bad day?
    Since it didn't sound like a complete disaster, I was willing to give it a shot since yesterday, but it seems they are unresponsive. Most likely she left due to low traffic. Oh well better luck next time. I'mma stay away from AMPs though, things look a little dicey.

  11. #31837

    Twice now

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from a different number when I got there. I google that number and a different person came up, poor english classic spanish bait and switch.
    Twice now she's gotten me to drive there then nothing and the next day says sorry fell asleep.

  12. #31836

    Someone else

    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I texted from my burner. Got a response in under a minute that read.

    Yes.

    801X west broad street 2329X hotel country inn & suites.

    I'm here.

    I ask should I come now.

    Response.

    What time you here?

    I said 30 minutes.

    Response.

    Okey.

    Take that as you will. I suspect if I text back in 30 will be hit with the deposit for room# scam or even worse. Since its slam in the middle the Henrico Hot Zone. Which is a no go for me. Worst set of bolt-ons I seen in a while anyway.
    I got a text from a different number when I got there. I google that number and a different person came up, poor english classic spanish bait and switch.

  13. #31835

    Trust girls

    They are all over priced but I have tried a few. High recommendations for Tyfanny Sparks, Lydia loving, Marcella, Jade and awful ratings for Mecahanical Jane M was rushed everything was a up sell after cover sex and Stevie bigger even then her pictures was like fucking a flashlight. The last couple total waste your hand is better.

  14. #31834
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    .
    Forgot to upload.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20240426_183327.jpg‎   20240426_182743.jpg‎  

  15. #31833
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy717  [View Original Post]
    Would like to thank Mark for sharing his utr small bbw. Baby doll is very friendly and aims to please. I'm always looking for a good thick chick to hangout with.
    Yo. Anyone ever hear from Babydoll ever again? Had a blast with her several times. Then she just. Disappeared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape